Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Don't Give Room To The Devil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Give Room To The Devil. (288 Views)

Do Not Give Room For *unbelief* In Christ Jesus Crucified / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Room To The Devil. by Revadebola: 6:00am On Feb 01, 2018
DON'T GIVE ROOM TO THE DEVIL.

Genesis 3:6 (KJV) says, "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat".

Eve easily fell for the temptation from the devil concerning the fruit, because she was a lover of food. She said that the fruit was "good for food".
James 1:14 (KJV) says, "But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed".
The devil only tempts you in the area of your weakness, he tempts you with whatever you have a soft spot for.
Eve's weakness and soft spot was food, so the devil tempted her with what will appeal to her.
You need to prayerfully guard against your area of weakness and soft spot, so as not to fall into the subtle temptation of the devil.
For many years, I had an assumption that Adam was not around all the time when the devil was engaging in discussion and tempting his wife Eve.
My assumption was wrong. I took a closer look to read the above scripture and saw, ".... and gave also unto her husband with her...."
So Adam was "with" her all the time the devil engaged in discussion and tempting his wife, Eve.
Adam never protected his wife from the subtlety of the devil, he should have stopped Eve from continual discussion with the devil. Adam should have acted firmly as a man and husband.
Adam compromised his stand and had a nonchalant attitude toward the issue going on in his home. He gave the devil a foothold.
Ephesians 4:27 (KJV) says, "Neither give place to the devil".
Don't give the devil any little room in any areas of your life. And that includes your dream life. Take your dreams seriously.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Lord turn my weakness to strength.
2. Holy Spirit help me to discern every satanic manoeuvres.
3. Father grant me grace to resist temptation.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out RCCG Fasting And Prayer Schedule (DAY 23) / MUST WATCH: Powerful And Inspiring Video On Christial Militancy / Don’t Look Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.