Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

We Thank Our Christian Brothers And Sisters On Free Zakzaky Train - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Thank Our Christian Brothers And Sisters On Free Zakzaky Train (406 Views)

"Free Zakzaky" Protesters At Nigerian Embassy In London (Photos) / Crippled Man Leads Free Zakzaky Protest In Abuja(photos) / 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Thank Our Christian Brothers And Sisters On Free Zakzaky Train by Elbinawi: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2018
The common reason why people betray a cause, agreements and trust throughout history is money. Some people are shameless when it come to money out of greed and wickedness.

But the most idiotic people are those who betray a cause without money. When President Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai and gang brutally butchered 1000+ innocent Shia children, women and men in Zaria, they gathered Christian leaders and lied to them that #IMN and Sheikh Zakzaky pose an "existential threat" to Nigerian Christians. The presence of Activist Deji Adeyanju, a Christian, and our other Christian brothers and sisters in the heart of the #FreeZakzaky campaigns destroys that wicked and fraudulent propaganda by wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari and his Saudi masters.

When Resistance leader, Sheikh Abdulrahman Yola, sent me a write-up of a shameless pretender criticizing the presence of our Christian brothers and sisters on the Free Zakzaky train we both agreed he is an enemy agent wearing a mask.

Activist Deji Adeyanju was the Person that warned us in 2016 that the evil Buhari regime planned "accident" assassination to eliminate some of us. Two months latter after his warning we had that "accident".

Recently when Deji Adeyanju planned the Daily Sit-Out for Free Zakzaky in Abuja we got credible information that the Saudi regime via the Director DSS will sponsor anti-Zakzaky protest in Abuja. Initially I had no intention of informing him but a brother strongly advised that I should inform him. When I informed him he answered me "I am prepared and ready for Anything".

God bless Deji Adeyanju and our other Christian brothers and sisters on the Free Zakzaky train!

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: We Thank Our Christian Brothers And Sisters On Free Zakzaky Train by Papanwamaikpe: 6:53am On Feb 01, 2018
Thank you. We Christians don't support oppression. We see the true Muslims as our brothers.....not terrorists​ like Buhari and his cohorts
Re: We Thank Our Christian Brothers And Sisters On Free Zakzaky Train by anibirelawal(m): 7:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Na Religion go end this world.

Anyway, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.
Re: We Thank Our Christian Brothers And Sisters On Free Zakzaky Train by papoudaupolos: 7:18am On Feb 01, 2018
We
Re: We Thank Our Christian Brothers And Sisters On Free Zakzaky Train by Bari22: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Re: We Thank Our Christian Brothers And Sisters On Free Zakzaky Train by lawman88(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2018
We christians don't discriminate as Muslims do, especially Sunni Muslims like buhari. We stand for justice and fairness. Injustice to one is injustice to all. #freeelzakzaky

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Ministers To Account For Funds / The Blame For What Nigeria Has Become Falls On You And Me. / What Do Hausas And Ilorins Have In Common?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.