Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Buhari Tackled The Senate – ‘I Have Acted On Benue Killing’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tackled The Senate – ‘I Have Acted On Benue Killing’ (404 Views)

Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / How Buhari Tackled Recession Caused By Jonathan In One Year – Femi Adesina / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari Tackled The Senate – ‘I Have Acted On Benue Killing’ by Malizumedia: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday tackled the Senate over its accusation that the Presidency has done nothing about the January 1 killings in Benue State.

President Buhari, in a letter to the Senate, said that it was incorrect to infer that nothing had been done, especially when the police were strenuously working to apprehend the killers.

The President’s letter was in response to the Senate’s which detailed its resolutions on the killings and the way out of the development.

The presidential letter dated 25 January, 2018 and addressed to the Senate President Bukola Saraki is titled “Re: Report on the review of security infrastructure of Nigeria on the emergency visit to Benue State”.

MORE ON...https://malizumedia.com/buhari-tackled-the-senate-i-have-acted-on-benue-killing/
Re: Buhari Tackled The Senate – ‘I Have Acted On Benue Killing’ by Mynd44: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2018

(1)

Women Of Kegbara Dere Stops SHELL Operations In The Community / Registered Voters: North West, South West Lead / Old Nigerian Couple Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.