Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year (21401 Views)

REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / DJ Cuppy Plans To Send 10 People To University This Year / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by Dessydemmy: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hope others will follow suit.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by spiritedtete: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lool, I just told the plain truth. there's no point xchanging words with you. only kids does dat. Goodday

Kids? If only you know who you are talking to.. smiley it is well sir. Have a nice day.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by Lucas10(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
We don hear you ma
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by joenor(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nice one from her.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by splendidabbey(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good of her
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by Alphasoar(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Someborry weh now say that she is paying her tithes . . . grin grin grin

Anyways that's not one of my handwritings wink wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by AstuteAyo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
The heading should be... DJ CUPPY to...
She hasn't complete the stated number yet. Just getting started, good move though... #kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by Tunks2017(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
When doing good things & rendering assistance to people there is no need to blast it out to the whole universe................... sad
Anyway :

Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by TrillionBrains(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
They ft be en [url=trillionclues.com] SUGAR SONS [/url] dem self cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by Bimpe29: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is better for you than to be changing BF like DP.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by Tunechikhalifa: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
spiritedtete:
But alot of people are doing this nowww... Must this girl "show off" all the time? Trying to be relevant isnt easy anyway.

By the way, why unilag? Why not give people scholarship to private universities... I think she get money... #seriouslynohating

Some People ehhn
Why did u not give them the scholarship to the Private Universities?
As if u cn even afford to sponsor someone to Unilag?? angry angry angry
Ingrate!!!!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by spiritedtete: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tunechikhalifa:

Some People ehhn
Why did u not give them the scholarship to the Private Universities?
As if u cn even afford to sponsor someone to Unilag?? angry angry angry
Ingrate!!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by cofidentialoly(f): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
God bless you ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
spiritedtete:
But alot of people are doing this nowww... Must this girl "show off" all the time? Trying to be relevant isnt easy anyway.

By the way, why unilag? Why not give people scholarship to private universities... I think she get money... #seriouslynohating
Private uni for 10 student this guy must be high on weed

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by Nltaliban(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

I have over 20 people on scholarship and still adding more to that number ..besides you can include your father.. Idiot !!!

Please and please, include me. Am a freshman, university of Ibadan
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by Ikpongiton: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
nice venture, God almighty will expand your coast.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

[i]
I have over 20 people on scholarship
and still adding more to that number ..besides yvou can include your father.. Idiot !!!
God bless you richly

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by iamfromlagos(f): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

You lie. you are soooo hating!
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by iamfromlagos(f): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

I can and i am... Kapish!

We dont need to come out to boost and show off... Many of us are doing this for humanity and not for the glory of social media.

Hey for the record, i am not condemning her... But is it really worth announcing to the world?
but you just announced it now. This means you are no different from her.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by spiritedtete: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
iamfromlagos:

but you just announced it now. This means you are no different from her.

My sister this kids can provoke one enhhhh i regreted anyway... Pulling the post down.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by SirBunky85(m): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
taylor88:
Good

But hope u know sponsorship to the university is not about school fees and house rent

Miscellaneous is the most important thing
d girl try even if na only d fees alone.wetin banky wey we dey buy his CD don do to pay bk for d love?no be to dey upload dia wedding and honeymoon pics everywhere?cuppy wey we neva even patronize don try abeg. miscellaneous or not.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by SirBunky85(m): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
yansky:

Is she their father? What ever she does she does man.
just imagine. person from her church mind do sth and person come dey give am conditions. I taya for most of us abeg
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by SirBunky85(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
TomHagen:
Why is she announcing it? It's not like it's her money. It's the money her family connived with government to steal from Nigerians. So she's just giving a token from what her progenitors have stolen.

No big deal.
It happens all the time.
gibberish
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by SirBunky85(m): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

does it concern u even if she made it public? how many have ur elected representatives sponsored? u pple just hate for nothing
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by SirBunky85(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
BlvckSoul:
Public Service Announcement.

It's wrong to blow your own trumpet from whichever way you choose to see it
Is it ur trumpet?leave her to blow her own maybe,when u get money buy ur own trumpet, u can go hire who go dey blow am for u.
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by SirBunky85(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Stevengerd:
Tel me one person in ur family that has touched pipus lives positively?
very nice question
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by SirBunky85(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

I have over 20 people on scholarship and still adding more to that number ..besides you can include your father.. Idiot !!!
u see how angry u are at just a simple question? but u are here talking rubbish against a lady dat wants to help in her own little way.seems u pple are allergic to good news
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by SirBunky85(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
KosherCapital:
DJ cuppy you try, but next time, don't show off on media... The must not know you are helping people... smiley
Does it concern u?leave her to showoff so long as she's doing d right thing
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by Justwiz4(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
somebody should sponsor me 07068385682
Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year by Gboliwe: 3:12am On Feb 02, 2018
God bless your hands and make your plans productive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chaos as Police Disrupts Ruggedman’s show in China / Dija Celebrates Her Mother's 63rd Birthday (Photo) / Israel DMW To DJ Cuppy: Thank You For Forgiving Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.