Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death (25239 Views)

Osun Lotto Operator Commits Suicide Over Debts / Security Personnel Beat Oride Operator To Death For Overtaking Them / Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death by omoelerin1: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Hahaha save ur strength for ur Fulani masters grin
coward mumu
Re: Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
serve him right.. this is the kind of Nigeria, West want desperately.... Sai baba
God Punish You
Re: Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death by talk2percy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
This kind of thing can only happen in a place called Nigeria a.k.a Zoo. The only country where u will lose ur property, u go to the police to report, they will arrest u and torture u, and even term u a criminal. Twale Naija police force!
Re: Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death by Burgerlomo: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
serve him right.. this is the kind of Nigeria, West want desperately.... Sai baba

Re: Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death by Burgerlomo: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dis is bad cool
Re: Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=64700721][/quote] young man will you gerrout of here
Re: Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death by Burgerlomo: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
young man will you gerrout of here

Re: Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death by Born2Breed(f): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Emmalez:

A 43-year old Lotto operator has been allegedly beaten to death by policemen at Okokomaiko area of Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.

The deceased, Bukola Adeogun was said to have been tortured to death by the police officers at Okokomaiko Police Station at Oke-Afa area on Wednesday.

It was gathered that the deceased was arrested by the police with 30 other residents on Tuesday night while the police were carrying out criminal raid in the area.

The victim, who owned a Lotto kiosk was said to have been arrested while leaving his shop that fateful Tuesday night by the police

Sources said many of those arrested by thee police were tortured, including the deceased.

According to wife of the deceased, Adewunmi Adeogun, she went to the station to see her husband, but was prevented from doing so by the police.

She said her husband was about leaving his shop when the police arrested him, saying that efforts to ensure he was not taken proved abortive because many people who could solicit for him had also run away to prevent being arrested by the police.

In her words: “After they left the community, I went straight to the Police Station with some co-tenants, begging them to release him to me. But they did not. I was asked to come on Wednesday, to seek his bail. At about 2 am on Wednesday, the police brought him home. But at that time, my husband was already emitting foams from his mouth. He could not move any part of his body. All efforts to revive him proved abortive.
“When I inquired from those who were arrested with him, they claimed that he was tortured and teargas during the interrogation.”

Some people in the area accused the police of killing the deceased as he foamed in the mouth.

When contacted, Police Public Relation Officer, PPRO, Chike Oti denied that the victim was killed by the police, saying that he was arrested by the police during a raid in the area and brought to the police station.

According to him, nobody died at the police’s premises and that no one was tortured.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/01/police-beat-lotto-operator-death-0/

cc lalasticlala

Police and Lies!!!
Re: Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death by benzems(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Don't trust Nigerian Police

Re: Police Beat Lotto Operator To Death by Celsony: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
@TalkTalkTwins

The same people who are meant to protect us are against us

Arrest Fulani herdsmen...no
Protect us from political criminals...no
but they shoot and kill carelessly, as if every soul is not equal.

Sometimes I just wish I'm not a Nigerian!

This is just so sad!
[s]Now the government will act like they never saw this...[/s]

Very true bro
Sometimes you wished not to be Nigerian, me, most times i wished not to be Nigerian, it is only unfortunate that we dont hv a choice.
No wonder trump said africa is sh**thole & he is not far from the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Soldiers In Iju, Lagos / Woman Accuses Lebanese Couple Of Torture (pictured) / Nigerian Drug Dealer To Be Sentenced To Jail In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.