Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,292 members, 7,846,325 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? (763 Views)

Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account / Wizkid Wears Louis Vuitton Rubber Utility Gilet Jacket Worth 1million Naira / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by 1Ebisco: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Hey Mc Ebisco Readers,

How are you doing today? I will you all a stress free day ahead.

I have a controversial question for you guys to test your level of integrity. Please be sincere with your answers to make it fun.

Basically, the current status of the country is bad and we all looking for a narrow escape to make ends meet.

You remember that miracle we all pray for on a daily basis to happen.

Now imagine you have zero account balance and you have urgent bills to settle.

And you mistakenly get a credit alert of 1million Naira, What Will You Do?

If 1Million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do?

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/lets-talk-if-1million-naira-was.html

Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by Rickyzagy: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2018
Wait let me go and ask buhari
Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by doyinisaac(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2018
Rickyzagy:
Wait let me go and ask buhari
Na buhari dey help you use bank account ni??

Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2018
I will spend it all grin
Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by doyinisaac(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2018
mhizenugu:
I will spend it all grin
Then get ready to spend it all at Efcc custody too

Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by IamAjobi: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2018
I'll mistakenly save it till further notice
Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by joinnow: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2018
1Ebisco:
Hey Mc Ebisco Readers,

I have a controversial question for you guys to test your level of integrity. Please be sincere with your answers to make it fun.

Basically, the current status of the country is bad and we all looking for a narrow escape to make ends meet.

Diamond bank once transferred your said amount into my account.I did not touch it after somedays it was reversed.
Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by doyinisaac(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2018
joinnow:

Diamond bank once transferred your said amount into my account.I did not touch it after somedays it was reversed.
Good citizen........

Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by medexico(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2018
I will give it back to the sender.
Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2018
doyinisaac:
Then get ready to spend it all at Efcc custody too
lol. It was mistakenly transferred into ma account. I mistakenly spent the money too tongue
Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2018
1Ebisco:
Hey Mc Ebisco Readers,

Who u think say wor lost the 1million....why u dy reason like smokers??
Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by joinnow: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
doyinisaac:
Good citizen........
The money is not my own
Why should I take it
Even if God want to give me money
He know the right channel.
Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by Misscaring(f): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
I will blow my whistle
Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by MiaB(f): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: If 1million Naira Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do? by Rickyzagy: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2018
cool
doyinisaac:
grin
doyinisaac:

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija2018, Rico Looked Terrified As Princess, Tried To Kiss Him (watch Video) / Nina Attacks Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex In The #bbnaija / Download DJ Spinall Ft Wizkid Nowo Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.