Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. (752 Views)

“i Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know” – Adekunle Gold / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. by VastFinder: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2018

I posted a story sometime ago, about kissing someone I just started dating and when I got home, I had sores all over my gum, I didn’t think it was something serious since the first sore went away after 2days.

Well, reading comments here made me really scared, some people suggested I had herpes, so I had to rush to the hospital the next day…. Doctor ran a check on me, and thankfully, it wasn’t herpes but oral thrush.

Now, here’s the main gist…

I visited le boo (now ex), with the intention of discussing what I noticed with him, and to know what he actually eats that causes me to have those sores.
On my way to his house, I perceived a very awful smell at just outside the gate, I felt it’s normal refuge smell, so I didn’t take it to mean anything.

Few minutes after I visited, his friend also came visiting, and we were all just in the parlor gisting, before NEPA took the light…. Lee boo went to turn on the gen and his friend went with him, I also decided to go to the kitchen to find something to drink, that was when I heard their discussion.

My people, it turned out lee boo was telling his friend that the last excreta (shit) they brought was smelling very terribly, he said he just managed to use little amount to eat bread and then threw away the remaining in the neighbors trash, his friend was laughing and then told him to just tell the guys that bring it not to bring the one that smells too much.
I fainted and woke up, I couldn’t believe my ears, what?

He was into yahoo plus? I don’t understand, I know where he works and besides, I wasn’t even dating him for money, I was devastated, it didn’t make sense, why would he involve in such??

Anyway, I quickly ran back to the parlor, sat down and pretended not to hear anything. As soon as he came out, I just told him I needed to go, he was surprised because I only just got there, but I gave one excuse and he let me go, with promise I was to see him the next day, he saw me off to the car and I drove off, that’s the last time I’d ever see him again, thank God he doesn’t know my house. God forbid bad thing.

I’m still petrified, may God save us ladies from evil ooo, there’s a lot out there, one can’t be too sure again…

But u see ehh? Before I date anybody again; he has to do HIV test, mouth swab, mental check and spiritual check…… I’m done with relationships for now.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/nigerian-lady-narrates-found-dating-yahoo-plus-guy/

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Royalroy, Obinoscopy
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. by spinna: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2018
shit sandwich..for what now?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. by SpyAC(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2018
Tnk God for ur life, u would hv been a specimen soon.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. by Benjom(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2018
This world is turning into something else. Poo!!! Nitori olorun, ehn?!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Lol
Why yahoo boys like bread and shit like this?

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. by sehin79(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2018
lol who send you message,she said am not dating him because of money,i bet if he does not have money you wouldnt have given him a chance in the first place.if you want to be sure that you would be dating a ritualist yahoo plus,simply date an average guy that as nothing to offer
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. by Praisles(f): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2018
Benjom:
This world is turning into something else. Poo!!! Nitori olorun, ehn?!!
Bro ooto ni o. awon guys n fi bread jegbe bayi o #aye toju gbe re lawa yi
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. by nerodenero: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2018
Eating bread with poo!!! Just when I thought I had heard it all... shocked shocked shocked.

When I see people that have made it legitimately, it encourages me and I redouble my effort. The thing is if he could make it, why cant I? If it was prayer and hard work, why can't I open my mouth to pray and increase my work rate? Even if working hard doesn't translate to being successful but there is still dignity in labour.

The get rich or die trying mentality has driven so many people to doing terrible things and fortunately, you will definitely answer for all everything. It has nothing to do with religion, nature always have a way of paying people back. Be wise, hustle well, pray always and reject evil.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Found Out She Was Dating A “yahoo Plus” Guy. by delugajackson: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2018
How are you sure that your destiny is still intact?

(1) (Reply)

Fingerlings And Juvenile Catfish Available For Sale / Nigeria, Where It’s Easier For Churches To Obtain Bank Loans Than Small Business / Say Your Favorate Mod On Nairaland....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.