Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

#bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe (51948 Views)

BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by CeoNewshelm(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2018
In the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality TV show, Khloe who was paired with fellow housemate K Brule has revealed that she is sexually attracted to Lolu more.

Khloe on Wednesday night speaking with Anto said:

“Lolu is the only person I can be sexually attracted to in the house’.

“There is something different about lolu. He is intelligent, small and he calculates his things.”

The housemates were on Wednesday paired into twos and if the person you are paired with is evicted, you are automatically evicted too.

24-year old fashion stylist, Khloe says she is an enterpreneur who loves horror movies and would be a cat if she were to be an animal.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/bbnaija-i-am-sexually-attracted-to-lolu.html

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Kenzico(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2018
tongue

Ok...They can go ahead n fucky themselves

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by doyinisaac(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2018
you stay in a place for 90days with other people,touch and smooch,kiss and romance and even sex sef,eat and drink and dance and play....then after 90days you earn 45million Naira as a winner......this one pass yahoo yahoo.....it's like getting paid for enjoying and going for a holiday.....

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Benjom(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2018

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Dollarship(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dollarship was here
4th to comment cheesy
Nigeria don tire me gimme VIsa undecided

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Laredojohn(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
hmmm sexually attracted, i rest my case
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by joystickextendr: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
Just imagine undecided

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by ghiloman28(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
OK ... YOUR EYE GO CLEAR SOON

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
Yoruba Demon grin

You would fall in love and land on his magic trouser sword. He would break your heart.

The End embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Percocet(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
It's BBN
I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
If only she knows that Mololu only goes for something big.. I remembered those days in UNILORIN.. Lolu never had a tiny girl.. They are always on the big side

16 Likes

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Annnonymous: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Daminaj1(f): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerians think Nina is Dumb, Some think she is entertaining.
See the best tweets detailing the Love/Hate Nigerians have for Nina.

http://www.daminaj.com/2018/02/bbnaija-nigerians-love-hate-nina.html
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by JohnnyBling(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nah me she fr kon dey sexually attracted to? mtcheww, rubbish

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Bayajidda1: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
angry How the fucckk did I get in here?

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Amirullaha(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Owk...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by JimloveTM(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mod bring my posts to fp na.. Oh i forgot, they are not about bbn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by baleker: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by GreatDreams: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
With Khloe looking so ugly and ill-mannered.....u might have to pay Lolu before he can even kiss u!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Haywhymido(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
doyinisaac:
you stay in a place for 90days with other people,touch and smooch,kiss and romance and even sex sef,eat and drink and dance and play....then after 90days you earn 45million Naira as a winner......this one pass yahoo yahoo.....it's like getting paid for enjoying and going for a holiday.....
na so we see am
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by rocknation62(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
So unlimited LA is not sexually attracted to you abi...ewu
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by ukehnonny: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
cheesy

You better be attracted to K Brule that you were paired with .
Lolu is a smart and intelligent dude by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Dammylois(f): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ok so how can we be of help?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Lekan1o1: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
KLHOElosho..
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by aleeyus(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mtcheeeew... Nigerians that are so self conscious. I doubt we'll see any X-rated action.
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by rattlesnake(m): 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
Many Nigerians are under a powerful anathema

Their brain is blocked
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by segmond(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
azeezhy:
If only she knows that Mololu only goes for something big.. I remembered those days in UNILORIN.. Lolu never had a tiny girl.. They are always on the big side

Bro, he finished from UNILORIN what year? I know he studied sociology.
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by satowind(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Stupid show
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by Luukasz(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Abeg wetin Chan Eagles play yesternight?
Re: #bbnaija – I Am Sexually Attracted To Lolu – Khloe by youngmajor: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oya K Brule Knack her 3 children make her eyes clear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fztvseries / Mobiletvshows – Best Free Site To Download Mobile TV Series / AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse / PHOTOS: Nollywood Now Making Blue Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.