Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,743 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Comedian, AY And Wife Celebrate Their Daughter On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, AY And Wife Celebrate Their Daughter On Her Birthday (1772 Views)

#Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian, AY And Wife Celebrate Their Daughter On Her Birthday by helobabe: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2018
GistMore.com

Comedian, AY and his wife, Mabel took their Instagram to celebrate their daughter, Michelle who turned a year older today.

AY shared the photo and wrote;

The very day you came into this world, everything turned around to openly confirm that you are a blessing to @midas_interiors and myself. i just can't believe that daddy's little baby is 10 years today. Words lack the sufficiency to express how grateful and blessed I am to have a daughter like you. I love your intelligence, your very homely and caring nature, and your numerous talent that consistently makes you come home with one award or the other. Daddy is away in Abuja trying to make more money to give you the very best that life can offer. I hope you have an astonishing birthday. Happy Birthday Michelle Makun

https://www.gistmore.com/comedian-ay-wife-celebrate-daughter-birthday

Re: Comedian, AY And Wife Celebrate Their Daughter On Her Birthday by helobabe: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Comedian, AY And Wife Celebrate Their Daughter On Her Birthday by cruzita(f): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2018
HBD
Re: Comedian, AY And Wife Celebrate Their Daughter On Her Birthday by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Hw many children A.y born
Re: Comedian, AY And Wife Celebrate Their Daughter On Her Birthday by adto(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Wetin dem dey give d girl chop?
Re: Comedian, AY And Wife Celebrate Their Daughter On Her Birthday by queensera(f): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin
Re: Comedian, AY And Wife Celebrate Their Daughter On Her Birthday by helobabe: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Looks Cute For Tonight's Headies Award. Check Out His Suit (photo) / Actress Chika Ike Displays Her Massive Cleavage (photos) / Hot Sex Photos Of Popular Lagos Olosho Who Doesn’t Like Condom..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.