Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) (953 Views)

Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) / Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by AnonymousIP: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Another man’s photograph has been discovered floating along the shores of a river at Tarkwa Bay.

The photograph of the unidentified man was placed inside a bottle alongside a cross image and dumped by God knows who.

Michael Crown who shared the discovery on Facebook wrote:

In other news

A Mystery bottle was found in Bonsa river @ Tarkwa with someone picture inside the bottle.

(Share till the owner of this picture see it.) Any man or woman that put your Destiny in a bottle I break it right now be free in Jesus name Amen.

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/mysterious-mans-photograph-found-inside-a-bottle-floating-on-a-river-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

[img]https://3.bp..com/-1bf1eGuqI_4/WnLrQqZtZGI/AAAAAAAAAg4/olBadW9zT0IokU3_J-ZAoIDF9dqF4ZA4wCLcBGAs/s1600/mysterious-mans-photograph-found-inside-a-bottle-floating-on-a-river-photos.png[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-xo9mwPrxshM/WnLrP4G7uDI/AAAAAAAAAgw/ipwHAzgK2Wk1XjoLU_Bq_cqUmkjiS1KLQCLcBGAs/s1600/mysterious-mans-photograph-found-inside-a-bottle-floating-on-a-river-photos_2.jpg[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-i21VpTO0wEk/WnLrP8pwekI/AAAAAAAAAg0/NwxvOb59oUc4wTnZXQhBEmiPhIO8fYxeQCLcBGAs/s1600/mysterious-mans-photograph-found-inside-a-bottle-floating-on-a-river-photos_3.jpg[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-FfNDI4Jte_Q/WnLrRlGLjfI/AAAAAAAAAg8/Qd8Cw1Mlkhsh9n1ApStax3JDZ6owY-H6wCLcBGAs/s1600/mysterious-mans-photograph-found-inside-a-bottle-floating-on-a-river-photos_A7.jpg[/img]
Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by Jaykolo10(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Oboi see destiny inside the bottle Awon devilish piratesgrin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by delugajackson: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Loose him and let him go. Its time to be free. Don't be surprised, this might be a woman's handiwork.

I saw a man's picture in one of my female friend's house, turns out the man was her boss.. I heard her speaking with one "pastor" on phone, telling him that his picture was ready. She had no idea I overheard their connversation cause she thought I was sleeping. Since then, I stopped seeing her. I just wondered why anyone would be in possession of someone's photo in order to cause harm. They manipulate you and tamper with your destiny. What a wicked world!

Once you find out that your personal property is missing, please pray over it. You might not know who is planning evil against you. All these new generation churches you see with funny names have ruined more lives than one can ever imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2018
Mo Foor...Chaiii Village Peeps I hail ooo
Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2018
Jesu!

I thought this kinda things happen only in nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by Percocet(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Is that a cross in the bottle! How did It get in so nicely shocked

Someone should break the bottle please sad.This individual in the picture might just be wandering around somewhere.

Fiendishness of the highest order!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by 12submarine(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2018
Juju, witchcraft and religion are the problems of Africa. Instead of thinking, we rely on these practices.
Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2018
Africa!!! Black sense! Black heart! Wickedness, atrocities, diabolics and all forms of evil everywhere. They will never use their terrestial powers for technology and the betterment of their people and economy!

The kind of God forsaken place in the world, where I mistakenly find myself.

Please destroy that bottle and free that young man
Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by madridguy(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2018
Seen.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by sinaj(f): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Percocet:
Is that a cross in the bottle! How did It get in so nicely shocked

Someone should break the bottle please sad.This individual in the picture might just be wandering around somewhere.

Fiendishness of the highest order!

The cross got me wondering too.

This is pure magic!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by medexico(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2018
You don't understand

They are sending the guy to Europe, if the picture survives, he will also survive.

Now he knows Europe is not his place
Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by Percocet(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2018
sinaj:
The cross got me wondering too.

This is pure magic!
I have heard about it before now am just seeing it. Black Magic at work! shocked

And they threw the bottle in the Ocean where it could probably never be found.Just hope the guy in the picture is still alive sad

1 Like

Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by izaray(f): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2018
Wonderful!! If God were men ehn!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious! Man’s Photograph Found Inside A Bottle Floating On A River (photos) by otipoju(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
This csn be intepreted two ways.

Someone did it to the guy...

Just as the bottle will be bubbling allover the ocean without any predetermined destination, guy will just be wandering from place to place without any achievement.

OR

The guy did it himself ...

Just as the bottle cannot sink on the ocean, no enemy will be able to sink him because he stands with Christ.

(1) (Reply)

A Poem On The Dangers Of Cultism By Tule Joseph Sunday / Nigerian Big Boy, Evertipsysmiley, Jailed For Wire Wire Fraud In The U.S (photo) / 'Shiina Rambo' The Repented Dare Devil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.