Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Photos ─ Man Who Proposed To A Lady On Social Media Begs Arthur Eze For 10m - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos ─ Man Who Proposed To A Lady On Social Media Begs Arthur Eze For 10m (370 Views)

Photos: Man Buried With Bed Instead Of A Coffin In Benue State / Photos: Man Butchered By Herdsmen In Benue State, Undergoes Successful Surgery / Photos: Man Stripped, Beaten And Nearly Killed For Stealing Keke In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos ─ Man Who Proposed To A Lady On Social Media Begs Arthur Eze For 10m by umahiprinceblog(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
Days back, Nigeria man known as Chidimma Amedu took to Facebook and proposed to his girlfriend who he later weds six days after.

Just few hours ago, Amedu floods the social media with a post were he was begging Arthur Eze for 10 Million in other for God to bless his life.

According to what he shared on Facebook, he wrote, "Oh lord bring prince Arthur Eze my way and let my story change for good. Ozo Igbo ndu, can you please allow God use you to bless me with 10m Naira only."............

for photo click here: http://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/02/photos-man-who-proposed-to-lady-on-social-media-begs-arthur-eze-for-10m.html#

(1) (Reply)

7 Amazing Resources That Will Explode Your Blog In 2018 / Savings Group With A Difference, RICHOUT. / What Are Your Strengths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.