Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

DJ Cuppy Reveals She Wants To Send 10 Students To University In 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Wants To Send 10 Students To University In 2018 (264 Views)

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) / Ex Beauty Queen Awards Scholarship To 10 Students To Celebrate Girl Child Day / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Reveals She Wants To Send 10 Students To University In 2018 by rhonard(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
- DJ Cuppy by her recent action has earned the applauds of many - This is different from barrage of insults that is usually thrown her way - She recently revealed that she wants to send ten students to university in 2018 Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy is one celebrity who gets a lot of insults from a large number of Nigerians mainly because of the wealthy status of her parents. The fact that she is a popular disc jockey and musician doesn’t count for these ones. The fact that she is a billionaire’s daughter is enough for her to be hated. But Cuppy is not letting any of that stop her philanthropic efforts. She recently took to her Twitter page to announce that she wants to send ten people to school.

From her tweet, one can tell that she has already sponsored one Akeem Owolabi in his studies. Akeem is a disabled student. “I plan to send 10 people to university this year and I’m so proud to say I have completed with my first student! Akeem Owolabi is off to Unilag! #Blessed

Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Wants To Send 10 Students To University In 2018 by Colleverage: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin aunty cuppy I wan go Salford for msc in engr can you help with that?
Re: DJ Cuppy Reveals She Wants To Send 10 Students To University In 2018 by jayson87: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is worthy of celebration.. not the one of Adenuga's son putting up a bid to takeover a company. This is what billionaire kids should do, help the less privileged kids up, not bragging about losing a bid to takeover a company. I also lost the bid to take over 9mobile, i made no fuss of it grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Click To See What Dreadman Said On This Online Interview By Brainchildtv / ‘IF’ Is Officially Diamond And ‘FALL’ Is Officially Platinum In Sales / Daddy Freeze Has Problem With Fake Pastors Not Tithing-pastor Kas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.