Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! (768 Views)

Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by zynzyn(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
I am VERY DISTURBED about the kind of Hate Speech i see on Nairaland these days. it makes me wonder if this country has a future! And what is more disturbing is that supposed Christians are involved!

I honestly think current rules are not adequately addressing the issue. We are in a VERY SENSITIVE TIME!!
Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by MistadeRegal(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
zynzyn:
I am VERY DISTURBED about the kind of Hate Speech i see on Nairaland these days. it makes me wonder if this country has a future! And what is more disturbing is that supposed Christians are involved!

I honestly think current rules are not adequately addressing the issue. We are in a VERY SENSITIVE TIME!!

Christians these, Christians that.
What did you do, say, comment or post to warrant their reaction?
Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by 12submarine(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
I'm telling you. At this rate, NL may get proscribed and that will be too bad.
Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by olureignforever: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
It has become nairaland tradition and that's how Seun makes his money, so he care less even when some of the tantrum are thrown to his tribe and other tribes.
Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by Seun(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
mynd44

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by bigtt76(f): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Seun:
mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by zynzyn(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Christians these, Christians that.
What did you do, say, comment or post to warrant their reaction?

I am a Christian! I suppose that means i should not sound like a pagan NO MATTER WHAT!!
Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by MistadeRegal(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
zynzyn:

I am a Christian! I suppose that means i should not sound like a pagan NO MATTER WHAT!!

Defend yourself while you still can. That doesn't mean you're a pagan.
This is what the Bible says:
Proverbs 26:3-5
A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by room089: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
My dear we have fewer urchins here when data was more expensive than it is now.
Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
zynzyn:

I don't understand your post. Can you give us examples of the hate speech? And the supposed christians involved?

You've given us nothing to substantiate your assumptions. Flawed post smiley

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by zynzyn(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
efesodje:

I don't understand your post. Can you give us examples of the hate speech? And the supposed christians involved?

You've given us nothing to substantiate your assumptions. Flawed post smiley

i do not recall accusing u in person, so??
Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
zynzyn:

i do not recall accusing u in person, so??

Definitely not me (as I have never made any hate related speech). I meant your post looks incomplete, for someone like me that doesn't know the history, at least you should have given some examples to buttress your points. My 2 cents though wink

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Seun:
mynd44
Sack him grin
Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by walter08: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2018
I would like to get in touch with you. Is over 2 months university union went on strike due non payment. I believe Nairaland is a great tool to start campaign. How do i get in touch with you?

Seun:
mynd44
Re: Disturbing Hate Speech on Nairaland! by zynzyn(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
My post was not intended to attack anyone in particular!

just concerned about the image of NL!

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Her Girlfriend Hands With Motor Saw 4 Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Tribute To A God’s General Apostle Dr. T. O. Obadare / Tension In Delta As Gunmen Kill Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.