Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,517 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Between Tupac And Biggie And Their Marks (thoughts For The Day/week) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Tupac And Biggie And Their Marks (thoughts For The Day/week) (1243 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Photo: Legendary Rapper Tupac And Queen Latifa Old School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Tupac And Biggie And Their Marks (thoughts For The Day/week) by ov: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2007
i used to be a biggie fan but after hearing some tupac songs, men my life's changed. He sure was a great philosopher. pity he went so early. Now i realise that Biggie was more of a commercial rapper. I can say Tha Game reminds me of tupac while 50 is more of a Biggie style rapper. just maybe thats y they didnt get along for long. I feel both late rappers have left their mark on rap as follows:

Tupac- bringing about few poetic rappers who are not so money concious.(unfortunately) e.g Nas, Tha Game, mode9 and new boy Lupe Fiasco
Biggie- bringing about soo many commercial rappers. e.g T.I, Nelly, Busta, Puffy or Diddy watever he calls himself. In this trend its all about the Golds and the Chains, bling bling.

Noticed 50 aint on the list? Well i feel he started as a poetic rapper (get rich, )which was cool but has transformed into a commercial rapper. Is he confused? But we know he has always been an entreprenuer.

(1) (Reply)

Pam Anderson To Wed Paris Hilton / Naija Artistes And South Africa: New Found Love? / D'banj,even If Your Blessing Is From God,satan Has Hijacked It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.