Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

#bring Back Our Writers. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #bring Back Our Writers. (517 Views)

Hey Aspiring Writers Our Writers Group Is Now On Telegram / Naija Writers United-Reasons For Our Writers Group Switch To Telegram, Explained / Bring Back Our Stories. (a Call For The Return Of All Uncompleted Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bring Back Our Writers. by lonesome501(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
this is to inform the general citizens of NAIRALAND that the names that was listed below are currently missing in our dear forum((literature))..and we are imploying anybody with the informations on their whereabout should either " like,,,share,,quotes,,or comment on this tread ""..thanks in advance! RACHEALFST!! LESKY3!!! JADEDGRACE98!!! PAMELB!!!
Re: #bring Back Our Writers. by rachealfst(f): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
lonesome501:
this is to inform the general citizens of NAIRALAND that the names that was listed below are currently missing in our dear forum((literature))..and we are imploying anybody with the informations on their whereabout should either " like,,,share,,quotes,,or comment on this tread ""..thanks in advance! RACHEALFST!! LESK Y3!!! JADED GRACE98!!! PAME LB!!!
I'm here, Live. I'm currently running a story so I'm very much present on this forum.

1 Like

Re: #bring Back Our Writers. by lonesome501(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
wow wow!! dats amazing progress... one out of four... and thanks 4 d update,rachealfst

(1) (Reply)

... / We Had To Go Our Separate Ways... / 6 Things People Should Care Less About - Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.