Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,911 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Information On SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Information On SARS (1020 Views)

UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London / Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria / Kolade Johnson Death: Friend Mourns And Rained Curses On SARS- (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On SARS by Ali929(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pls does anyone know the address of SARS office at Ikeja, Lagos and have any contact there??

Pls very urgent..
Re: Information On SARS by FvckLyn: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
-You wanna Fuçk someone over?
Re: Information On SARS by SOFTENGR: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ask the suspects in the house.
Re: Information On SARS by Ali929(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2018
FvckLyn:
-You wanna Fuçk someone over?

A suspected cultist has been threatening me and my friend for sometime now over my friends gf. He had to break up d relationship with her then we relocated from that area just to avoid him. Everything went on great, not until a threat message was sent recently & dis time we can't take it lightly cos we didn't even do anytin wrong. We decided to seek help & was told we could report d case to SARS office but we don't ve their address or know anyone that works there.
Re: Information On SARS by hillsway(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ali929:

A suspected cultist has been threatening me and my friend for sometime now over my friends gf. He had to break up d relationship with her then we relocated from that area just to avoid him. Everything went on great, not until a threat message was sent recently & dis time we can't take it lightly cos we didn't even do anytin wrong. We decided to seek help & was told we could report d case to SARS office but we don't ve their address or know anyone that works there.
bro how did you sort this issue?
Re: Information On SARS by Fourwinds: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ali929:
Pls does anyone know the address of SARS office at Ikeja, Lagos and have any contact there??

Pls very urgent..

Re: Information On SARS by Ali929(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Fourwinds post=64750577][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Information On SARS by Fourwinds: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ali929:

Thanks
you are welcome
Re: Information On SARS by Ali929(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
hillsway:
bro how did you sort this issue?

Not yet sorted out. Someone linked us to a soldier, so we are thinking of taking 2soldiers to his place then he wud be made to sign an undertaken. Should anytin happen to us, he will be held responsible but i still want to inform SARS.
Re: Information On SARS by 2shure: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
u go jus die for nothing
carry soldier
dem go use another persn kill u.
just look for a strong man
dah can relate wit d cultist
buy dem beer
move ahead
d day u use soldierz and sars
bro u go die under a week o
be wise
sars and sojo sef be cultists them
be wise
Re: Information On SARS by hillsway(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ali929:

Not yet sorted out. Someone linked us to a soldier, so we are thinking of taking 2soldiers to his place then he wud be made to sign an undertaken. Should anytin happen to us, he will be held responsible but i still want to inform SARS.
Report that man to the nearest police station and please get a lawyer if possible.
Re: Information On SARS by Ali929(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
2shure:
u go jus die for nothing
carry soldier
dem go use another persn kill u.
just look for a strong man
dah can relate wit d cultist
buy dem beer
move ahead
d day u use soldierz and sars
bro u go die under a week o
be wise
sars and sojo sef be cultists them
be wise

That's the worse part we ve tried sorting it out amicably even pleaded with his friend to intervene on our behalf yet he boned us. He kept bragging & saying we are too small for him to handle, that he's just looking @ us.
Re: Information On SARS by Ali929(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
hillsway:
got someone who's currently undergoing such. Just keep me posted as me wan us my owe hand hit that guy,but people said no.

Pls bro if u can help, i don't mind. D mail i used in opening dis account was closed by yahoo, pls how can i contact u pls..
Re: Information On SARS by 2shure: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
bro go the spiritual way
make he sleep nor wake up again
easy
Ali929:

That's the worse part we ve tried sorting it out amicably even pleaded with his friend to intervene on our behalf yet he boned us. He kept bragging & saying we are too small for him to handle, that he's just looking @ us.
Re: Information On SARS by Ali929(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
2shure:
bro go the spiritual way
make he sleep nor wake up again
easy

Haa me & my friend don't even know anywhere. Don't even want any spiritual tin dat will affect me later, i prefer handling issues physically..
Re: Information On SARS by hillsway(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hope you too hinged to my advice and bet you're fine sir?
Re: Information On SARS by amba2017: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ali929:

Pls very urgent..
Use SARS to arrest him and make him sign undertaken. do that asap. go to any police station around u and ask for SARS office.

you must not know somebody, just walk in there and make a formal complain. they will be happy to welcome you because they are looking for customers. though it will cost you money sha

(1) (Reply)

Do Cannibals Actually Exist? See This / New Graphic Video wild fire that Burnt over 50 cars in Otedola Bridge(PMS Tanker / Lady Goes On Livestream Laughing While Her Friend Was Getting Raped (sickening V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.