Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? (1977 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? by melodyogonna(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Last time we reviewed both The Leagoo kiical power and Tecno spark k7 and we all know that both of this two android smartphones are one of best cheap smartphones of this year, in fact I think the kiical power is the cheapest smartphone of this year considering the features and capabilities. Now we are going to compare and find out the better one.
CPU PERFORMANCE
When I researched about the CPUs I found out that the Tecno spark k7's Cortex-A53 CPU with mediatek MT6753 chipset is more powerful than the Leagoo kiical power's Cortex-A7 CPU with mediatek MT6780 Chipset but, the Cortex-A7 consumes lesser energy, so the Tecno spark k7's CPU is more powerful while the Leagoo kiical power is more battery efficient. The Tecno spark k7's CPU is 64BIT while that of the Leagoo kiical power is only 32BIt; incase you are wondering, 32BIt CPU can only contain a maximum of 4GB RAM while a 64BIT CPU can contain more than that, well that won't be a source of worry since neither of the two smartphones contains upto 4GB RAM. Also a mediatek MT6580 chipset can only have four cores while a mediatek MT6753 can contain upto eight cores meaning increased processing speed. Both smartphones clocks at 1.3GHz CPU speed. The Tecno spark k7 also has a more powerful graphic processing unit ( GPU ) Mali-T720 MP4 GPU which can render better graphics in games than that of the Leagoo kiical power Mali-400 MP2. So in summary the Tecno spark k7 has a more powerful CPU and GPU than the kiical power has.
NETWORK
The Tecno spark k7 has support for 4G LTE service while the Leagoo kiical power does not. The Tecno spark k7 also has support for 3G HSPA and 2G GSM. Both smartphones has a dual micro SIM support. So Tecno spark k7 wins in terms of network capacity and capabilities.
CAMERA
Both smartphones contains very good cameras with little differences. The kiical power has a dual rear camera which is 8MP + 5MP and a 5MP front facing camera with dual led flash at the back while the Tecno spark k7 has a single 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera, now both of this are great and can cater for your selfie collection. Both cameras supports auto focus and face detection. Who won? Very hard to say.
BATTERY
The Tecno spark k7 has a powerful 3,000Mah lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery but unfortunately. . .The Leagoo kiical power 4000mah monster battery beats it on this one. The Leagoo kiical power also beat it on low battery consumption - remember that the Tecno spark k7's CPU uses more energy. So the kiical power has decided to win one at last, Lol.
SCREEN AND SIZE
The Leagoo kiical power has quite a big screen but it is only 5.0 Inches, the Tecno spark k7 has more, it has a screen size to 5.5 inches, They are both 1280 x 720 Pixels HD display, the Leagoo kiical power has pixel density of 294PPI while the Tecno spark k7 has pixel density of 264PPI so the Leagoo kiical power might display a little more clearer but it is not noticeable. The Tecno spark k7 does not have any screen protection but the kiical power is protected with a dragontail glass, this glass is similar to the corning gorilla glass found on high end phones. I don't really know who winner is here, I think you should choose that yourself.
MEMORY AND STORAGE
Coming to memory and storage you should know that the kiical power won on this one, or at least on the memory side. The kiical power has memory of 2GB, it is not very massive but you should remember we are talking about cheap phones here. It's counterpart, the Tecno spark k7 has a memory of 1GB (memory is the same as RAM) which is even poorer but we expect the CPU to cover for this. Anyway, both android smartphones can efficiently handle Multitasking tho I don't know which one would be more efficient, the one with the most RAM or the one with the more powerful CPU and cores, all I know is that they can both handle Multitasking efficiently. For your files you should be glad to know that both phones has a massive 16GB storage space, both device has a SDcard slot, which basically means you can expand the storage to upto 32GB for both of them. So the kiical power wins in terms of memory.
ANDROID VERSION
In terms of android version, sadly the Tecno spark k7 has an Android version of 6.0 while the Leagoo kiical power has a more updated android version 7.0, though the Tecno spark k7 is upgradable to 7.0. There is finger print support for both phones and it is located safely at the back of both phones. The Bluetooth version is 4.0 for both phones and the USB version is 2.0 for both phones. Both phones also has a GPS support.
PRICE
Both phones are cheap but the Kiical power is cheaper, it sells for an average of N22,000 while the Tecno spark k7 sells for an average of N33,000 at jumia.
source Tecno spark k7 Vs leagoo kiical power
see comparison table

lastlasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? by daamazing(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
melodyogonna:
Last time we reviewed both The Leagoo kiical power and Tecno spark k7 and we all know that both of this two android smartphones are one of best cheap smartphones of this year, in fact I think the kiical power is the cheapest smartphone of this year considering the features and capabilities. Now we are going to compare and find out the better one.
CPU PERFORMANCE
When I researched about the CPUs I found out that the Tecno spark k7's Cortex-A53 CPU with mediatek MT6753 chipset is more powerful than the Leagoo kiical power's Cortex-A7 CPU with mediatek MT6780 Chipset but, the Cortex-A7 consumes lesser energy, so the Tecno spark k7's CPU is more powerful while the Leagoo kiical power is more battery efficient. The Tecno spark k7's CPU is 64BIT while that of the Leagoo kiical power is only 32BIt; incase you are wondering, 32BIt CPU can only contain a maximum of 4GB RAM while a 64BIT CPU can contain more than that, well that won't be a source of worry since neither of the two smartphones contains upto 4GB RAM. Also a mediatek MT6580 chipset can only have four cores while a mediatek MT6753 can contain upto eight cores meaning increased processing speed. Both smartphones clocks at 1.3GHz CPU speed. The Tecno spark k7 also has a more powerful graphic processing unit ( GPU ) Mali-T720 MP4 GPU which can render better graphics in games than that of the Leagoo kiical power Mali-400 MP2. So in summary the Tecno spark k7 has a more powerful CPU and GPU than the kiical power has.
NETWORK
The Tecno spark k7 has support for 4G LTE service while the Leagoo kiical power does not. The Tecno spark k7 also has support for 3G HSPA and 2G GSM. Both smartphones has a dual micro SIM support. So Tecno spark k7 wins in terms of network capacity and capabilities.
CAMERA
Both smartphones contains very good cameras with little differences. The kiical power has a dual rear camera which is 8MP + 5MP and a 5MP front facing camera with dual led flash at the back while the Tecno spark k7 has a single 13MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera, now both of this are great and can cater for your selfie collection. Both cameras supports auto focus and face detection. Who won? Very hard to say.
BATTERY
The Tecno spark k7 has a powerful 3,000Mah lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery but unfortunately. . .The Leagoo kiical power 4000mah monster battery beats it on this one. The Leagoo kiical power also beat it on low battery consumption - remember that the Tecno spark k7's CPU uses more energy. So the kiical power has decided to win one at last, Lol.
SCREEN AND SIZE
The Leagoo kiical power has quite a big screen but it is only 5.0 Inches, the Tecno spark k7 has more, it has a screen size to 5.5 inches, They are both 1280 x 720 Pixels HD display, the Leagoo kiical power has pixel density of 294PPI while the Tecno spark k7 has pixel density of 264PPI so the Leagoo kiical power might display a little more clearer but it is not noticeable. The Tecno spark k7 does not have any screen protection but the kiical power is protected with a dragontail glass, this glass is similar to the corning gorilla glass found on high end phones. I don't really know who winner is here, I think you should choose that yourself.
MEMORY AND STORAGE
Coming to memory and storage you should know that the kiical power won on this one, or at least on the memory side. The kiical power has memory of 2GB, it is not very massive but you should remember we are talking about cheap phones here. It's counterpart, the Tecno spark k7 has a memory of 1GB (memory is the same as RAM) which is even poorer but we expect the CPU to cover for this. Anyway, both android smartphones can efficiently handle Multitasking tho I don't know which one would be more efficient, the one with the most RAM or the one with the more powerful CPU and cores, all I know is that they can both handle Multitasking efficiently. For your files you should be glad to know that both phones has a massive 16GB storage space, both device has a SDcard slot, which basically means you can expand the storage to upto 32GB for both of them. So the kiical power wins in terms of memory.
ANDROID VERSION
In terms of android version, sadly the Tecno spark k7 has an Android version of 6.0 while the Leagoo kiical power has a more updated android version 7.0, though the Tecno spark k7 is upgradable to 7.0. There is finger print support for both phones and it is located safely at the back of both phones. The Bluetooth version is 4.0 for both phones and the USB version is 2.0 for both phones. Both phones also has a GPS support.
PRICE
Both phones are cheap but the Kiical power is cheaper, it sells for an average of N22,000 while the Tecno spark k7 sells for an average of N33,000 at jumia.
source Tecno spark k7 Vs leagoo kiical power
see comparison table

lastlasticlala

Shift undecided

K7 is mt6580 with mali400 ..it's k9 thats mt6573 with mali720p GPU
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? by melodyogonna(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
daamazing:

Shift undecided

K7 is mt6580 with mali400 ..it's k9 thats mt6573 with mali720p GPU
https://bestmobs.co/tecno-spark-k7/
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? by melodyogonna(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who are you?
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? by daamazing(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
melodyogonna:

https://bestmobs.co/tecno-spark-k7/
it's a wrong article and k7 doesn't even have 4G. Make your research next time with info from different sources wink
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? by melodyogonna(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
daamazing:
it's a wrong article and k7 doesn't even have 4G. Make your research next time with info from different sources wink
4g is a mistake I thought I corrected. now make ur own research
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? by melodyogonna(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? by daamazing(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
melodyogonna:
4g is a mistake I thought I corrected. now make ur own research
no quote me again.. grin
And shove those useless links you call source down your ass undecided
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? by melodyogonna(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
daamazing:
no quote me again.. grin And shove those useless links you call source down your ass undecided
I can see you have back mouth, so where is your own source?
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? by selfdefence: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
definitely the tecno spark k7 will win
Re: Tecno Spark K7 Vs Leagoo Kiical Power - Who Will Win? by chicwoman(f): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
It as to be the former, baby.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 With 6.4-inch And 4,000mah Battery Announced! (pictures) / Samsung A20 or Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 or Tecno Phantom 9 / How Can I Order The Iphone 14 Pro Max?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.