Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman (6059 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by deeprinz(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is a photo of the late Biafran leader Gen. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Laughing and Hugging a Biafran, the picture is believed to be taken in 1967,shortly after Biafra declared itself a sovereign state from the federal government of Nigeria.

https://07report..com/2018/02/throwback-photo-of-ojukwu-laughing-and.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by FvckLyn: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
- grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by NLbully(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Alariiwo: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Odumegwu omo eran grin

See his skull-like face. Ugly thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by TheKingdom: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
General Ojukwu!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
deeprinz:
This is a photo of the late Biafran leader Gen. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Laughing and Hugging a Biafran, the picture is believed to be taken in 1967,shortly after Biafra declared itself a sovereign state from the federal government of Nigeria.

Igbo amaka

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by soberdrunk(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
NLbully:
I don't like being touched by old women

Their skin feels freaky
tongue

...........and you intend to grow old? angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by NLbully(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
soberdrunk:

...........and you intend to grow old? angry

and you intend not to grow old
angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Ncsamuel(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alariiwo:
Odumegwu omo eran grin

afonja will be looking for trouble yet liver, dem no get. And that was how we ended up with a president for the cows

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Alariiwo: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
TheKingdom:
General Ojukwu!!!

General kwa..

The sissy that ran away in the heat of battle. Call him what he is.. a COWARD

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
TheKingdom:
General Ojukwu!!!
General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
Eze Igbo Gburugburu

cc alariiwo

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Alariiwo: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ncsamuel:
afonja will be looking for trouble yet liver, dem no get. And that was how we ended up with a president for the cows

grin grin

I sha get liver pass Ojukwu. That's what matters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Alariiwo: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
imhotep:

General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
Eze Igbo Gburugburu

cc alariiwo

I'm ten times the man he was. I gallant pass the simpleton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

grin grin

Omenkalives, your best friend, is still a refugee in Aba
Thanks to fulani herdsmen.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by NwaNimo1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Peoples hero...

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

I'm ten times the man he was. I gallant pass the simpleton
Is that how you usually delude yourself grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Alariiwo: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
imhotep:

Omenk.alives, your best friend, is still a refugee in Aba
Thanks to fulani herdsmen.

And you know this.. how??

Are you the one giving him pvssy to eat every night grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

And you know this.. how??

Are you the one giving him pvssy to eat every night grin
We feed him Akara and akamu for dinner.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by LZAA: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
deeprinz:

Alariwo crying all over the thread grin grin
hve u called kanu today? grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by IgboBasthard: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
imhotep:

Yam leg

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Yam leg
The Aba refugee camp has space for you also.
We know you cannot face Fulani herdsmen grin

Come for your share of akamu and receive consolation. grin cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Henry22(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alariiwo:
Odumegwu omo eran grin

I smell hate from the waste side of life.....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
What a nation Biafra would have been.

In Biafra Sub Sahara Africa died.

The only war mortal enemies Britain and Russia fought on the same side.Their interest was oil.

But we will keep pushing,we won't go to war again. The shithole will self immolate and hasten the actualization of Biafra.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
guterMann:
What a nation Biafra would have been.

In Biafra Sub Sahara Africa died.

The only war mortal enemies Britain and Russia fought on the same side.Their interest was oil.

But we will keep pushing,we won't go to war again. The shithole will self immolate and hasten the actualization of Biafra.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Wise words

cc lzaa

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by zendy: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

grin grin

Really? The liver to declare a separate country and fight the combined military might of Nigeria, Britain and Russia for 3 years?

Such a man with such liver will not be born in Yoruba land in my life time

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by ihitenansa: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
imhotep:

Igbo amaka
welu ya

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by funlord(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Was that the woman whose clothes he borrowed before running away?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
...Before he ran to Abidjan in the old woman's dress... grin

See how robust his cheeks are compared to the gaunt frame of the women?

Empty chest beating while feeding on chicken watching the poor folks starve cry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
NLbully:

Their skin feels freaky
tongue
Clean that hole you call mouth. angry

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Alariiwo: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
zendy:

Really? The liver to declare a separate country and fight the combined military might of Nigeria, Britain and Russia for 3 years?

Such a man with such liver will not be born in Yoruba land in my life time

Victor Banjo was a Yoruba man and he lead your biafra army for the period of years you mentioned till Ojukwu became jealous and ordered his execution.

Yorubas responded in kind in the person of Benjamin Adekunle (Black scorpion) and Olusegun Obasanjo who led the final push that ended the war.

Those men I mentioned are real warriors ready to die by the gun unlike your ojukwu that wore bra, lipsticks and bum shorts to eacape.

A coward soldier he was. Effiong was far better than him.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Alariiwo: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
imhotep:

you don't make him cum too? grin

Body no be firewood o
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman by Nicklaus619(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
NLbully:

Their skin feels freaky
tongue

Then Ur indirectly praying not to live long and get old. Agbaya sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening Life At INEC Office, PHC / V/i Lekki Ajah Axis Is Definitely Not Nigeria? / House Wants Ibru, Akingbola Stripped Of National Honours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.