Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

A Pregnant Man! No, It Is A Killer Disease Hepatitis. (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Pregnant Man! No, It Is A Killer Disease Hepatitis. (pics) (605 Views)

A Killer Disease Hits Lagos, Here’s What You Can Do To Stay Alive. / Killer Disease Hits 117 Lagosians, LASG Raises Alarm / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Pregnant Man! No, It Is A Killer Disease Hepatitis. (pics) by daremplus(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
I Spot This Man Today In One Of The Area In Abuja And I Thought I Have Come Across A Gigantic Story About A Pregnant Man Only To Be Shocked By My Discovery. I Asked The Daugther What Was The Problem With The Father She Told Me Her Father Is Suffering From Hepatitis C, It Shocked Me To My Marrow. I Am Not Posting This Story Trending But Appealing To The General Public Of Any Advise, Suggestions And Any Recommendation To NGO'S That Deals With This Kind Of Ailment Will Be Welcome.

(1) (Reply)

15% Off On Your First Spa Visit / Anyone Familiar With Lymph Edema / My Lips Go Dry All Through The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.