Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks (2496 Views)

IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by domesifa(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
President Buhari writes

I wrote to the President of the Senate, outlining the several actions we have taken in response to the killings in Benue State. Let me again assure all Nigerians of my commitment to ensuring that justice is done and that Nigerians are kept safe and secure.

https://statehouse.gov.ng/news/press-release-president-buharis-letter-to-senate-president-on-benue-killings/

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by Beremx(f): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
A very useless President!!

8 Likes

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by hypertension(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
This man is confused.

Writing rubbish when people are killed on both sides

4 Likes

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by magoo10(m): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
Government of cows, for the cows and by the cows.
Not even one terrorist herdsmen apprehended but was quick to shoot live bullets at unharmed protesters.

2 Likes

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by emmasege: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
How many letters did he write or meetings did he hold before proscribing IPOB and sending their leader to oblivion?

Buhari is arguably the greatest mistake of my generation. I must warn my children and grandchildren to be careful of Buhari and zombies in their own generation.

I can't believe that I and reasonable Nigerians still have to endure this failure of a president for another 16 months.

Lord, for the sake of Nigeria, can you please fast forward 2018 so that we can quickly correct this error by February 2019?

3 Likes

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by obi4eze(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
I'm telling you.
My people get your PVC. We must send this man back to Daura.
#Enoughisenough
#Buharimustgo

1 Like

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by zombieTRACKER: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
emmasege:
How many letters did he write or meetings did he hold before proscribing IPOB and sending their leader to oblivion?

Buhari is arguably the greatest mistake of my generation. I must warn my children and grandchildren to be careful of Buhari and zombies in their own generation.

I can't believe that I and reasonable Nigerians still have to endure this failure of a president for another 16 months.

Lord, for the sake of Nigeria, can you please fast forward 2018 so that we can quickly correct this error by February 2019?

You must be brought back to reality
My friend... You share a country with the likes of usba fiiznation...sarrki ..manirk etc
So far buhari is a Fulani and Muslim... He is the best thing than fried chicken

2 Likes

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by Firefire(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:

Good morning madam cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by Omeokachie: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
Here are the president's actions:

1. They are aliens from Libya.
2. Make more excuses
3. Do nothing, say nothing.
4. Come up with idea of ranching
5. Go after IPOB to divert attention
6. Send biased police IG only after outrage over Benue killings
7. Come up with ideas of cattle colonies
8. Arrest nobody, prosecute nobody.
9. Get endorsement for reelection as a show of force.
10. Order the disarmament of local militias while herdsmen roam about armed to the teeth.

1 Like

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by Beremx(f): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Firefire:

Good morning madam cheesy
change the battery of your wristwatch. It is past eight o'clock.
Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by ihitenansa: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
lool

what happened to ur 'amiable general '?

2 Likes

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by ihitenansa: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Omeokachie:

2. Make more excuses
10. Order the disarmament of local militias while herdsmen roam about armed to the teeth.
exactly on point,... no decimal

2 Likes

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by Firefire(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
change the battery of your wristwatch. It is past eight o'clock.

Sai barber Buhary! grin

3 Likes

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by Beremx(f): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Firefire:

Sai barber Buhary! grin
i see you

1 Like

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by sunbilor(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Buharia till 2023.
Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
i see you
Berem, I suffer small for your hand during 2015 election. Insult Ban abuse etc

Orremussanctus loves you kiss

2 Likes

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by Beremx(f): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Berem, I suffer small for your hand during 2015 election. Insult Ban abuse etc

Orremussanctus loves you kiss
lol. All that is in the past now. Berem loves you too. cool

1 Like

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
lol. All that is in the past now. Berem loves you too. cool
Smiles

1 Like

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by UncleJudax(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
You Talk this one? grin

When did you repent?

1 Like

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by Paperwhite(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Just imagine! angry One will have thought the senile dullard took some proactive measure but as expected it's just a charade.The most senseless and useless president ever. angry

1 Like

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by amc: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Let's bring back the government that was doing something about this madness. If only they were still in power. How we so much miss them.

The Menace of Fulani Herdsmen
http://realnewsmagazine.net/featured/the-menace-of-fulani-herdsmen/

Fulani Herdsmen (Nigeria)
https://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/fulani-herdsmen-nigeria

Nigeria: Escalating Communal Violence
https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/04/15/nigeria-escalating-communal-violence

https://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/fulani-herdsmen-nigeria
According to a Human Rights Watch report of December 2013 violence between Fulani herdsmen, farmers and local communities had killed 3,000 people since 2010

A follow-on report from HRW which says another 1,000 were killed between December 2013 and April 2014.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/04/15/nigeria-escalating-communal-violence
Escalating violence across five states in central Nigeria has killed more than 1,000 people since December 2013, Human Rights Watch said today

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/13033/massacre-fulani-herdsmen-kill-500-in-plateau.html

MASSACRE: FULANI HERDSMEN KILL 500 IN PLATEAU

General News | 8 March 2010 13:39 CET

No fewer than 500 persons have been brutally murdered and many wounded in three villages in Jos South and Barakin Ladi local government areas of Plateau State by persons suspected to be Fulani herdsmen.

According to an eye-witness account, the men who arrived at Dogo Nahawa and Shen in Jos South local government area at about 3am massacred the villagers including women and children in their sleep in what was believed was a reprisal attack on villagers who were not part of the Jos crisis of January 17 this year. A similar attack took place in Fan, Barakin Ladi local government area.

http://morningstarnews.org/2013/12/at-least-205-christians-killed-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-benue-state-nigeria/

At least 205 Christians Killed by Fulani Herdsmen in Benue State, Nigeria

December 17, 2013 By Our Nigeria Correspondent

JOS, Nigeria (Morning Star News) – Reports of Christians attacked in central and northern Nigeria draw more attention, but in more southerly Benue state Islamic extremists killed at least 205 Christians in the last six months alone, sources said.

In the southeastern part of Nigeria’s middle belt, Benue state’s Agatu Local Government Area saw deadly attacks on Christian farmers by Muslim, ethnic Fulani herdsmen from May through November that displaced an estimated 10,000 people, Christian leaders said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-violence-idUSBREA360HT20140407

Nigeria clashes between Fulani herdsmen and vigilantes kill 72

World | Mon Apr 7, 2014 5:51am EDT

Clashes in northwest Nigeria between suspected Fulani cattle rustlers mounted on motorbikes and local youth vigilantes from the rival Hausa ethnic group left at least 72 people dead, police said on Monday.

Dozens of gunmen raided a meeting of youth vigilantes and local hunters who had gathered from different areas at the remote village of Yar Galadima, in northwest Zamfara state, on Saturday.

"The attackers came in large numbers on motorcycles and shot sporadically," police spokesman Lawal Abdullahi said by telephone. "At the end 72 people were killed including the bandits, because the vigilantes and hunters fought back."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/fulani-herdsmen-fire-rages-200-killed-kaduna/

As Fulani herdsmen fire rages… 200 killed in Kaduna

ON MARCH 16, 2014

Barely four days after suspected Fulani herdsmen struck in Benue State killing 37, three villages in Kaduna State, yesterday, suffered another attack, allegedly by Fulani herdsmen in which about 200 were feared dead. The attacked villages in Kaura Local Government Area of Kaduna State were reportedly razed.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/03/17/fulani-herdsmen-attack-catholic-church-kill-35-persons-taraba/

Fulani herdsmen attack Catholic Church, kill 35 persons in Taraba

By Ameh Comrade Godwin on March 17, 2014

Suspected Fulani herdsmen yesterday killed 35 persons and burnt property worth millions of naira in an attack on Ikyo, Catholic Church, Agwaza, Kokonbo, Azer, Lijam, Akesa, Tyow Doshima, Tse Saka and Kwaghlando districts in Takum local government area of Taraba State.

A resident of one of the villages, Hon Peter Kaaov told newsmen on Sunday that the armed men identified to be Fulani headsmen numbering over 70 invaded the villages at about 2pm.

INVESTIGATION: Herdsmen attacks claim 1,269 lives in Benue
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/208366-investigation-herdsmen-attacks-claim-1269-lives-benue.html

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
TO CLUELESS WAILERS HE IS CONFUSED BUT TO SINCERE AND DEDICATED NIGERIANS HE IS DILIGENT. HE WAS CONFUSED BUT HE DEFEATED AVENGERS, IPOB ETC. HE RECOVERED OVER 14 LOCAL GOVERNMENTS FROM BOKO HARAM. WE CANNOT LET THE ENEMIES OF PROGRESSIVE NIGERIA TAKE OVER OUR DEAR COUNTRY

SAI BABA

GOD BLESS PMB/OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by AnodaIT(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Omeokachie:

2. Make more excuses
11. Finally deployed army on hearing that there are 3 Fulani dead bodies

1 Like

Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
emmasege:
How many letters did he write or meetings did he hold before proscribing IPOB and sending Their leader to oblivion?

IPOB were a grave threat to the unity of the country and so they had to be neutralized. The president acted in good faith by deploying the armed forces to Benue to prevent a breakdown in law and order, and come February 2019, we are reelecting Buhari as president so dont even waste your 5% vote at the polls
Re: See President Buhari's Action So Far On Herdsmen Attacks by emmasege: 2:54am On Feb 02, 2018
GoroTango:
IPOB were a grave threat to the unity of the country and so they had to be neutralized. The president acted in good faith by deploying the armed forces to Benue to prevent a breakdown in law and order, and come February 2019, we are reelecting Buhari as president so dont even waste your 5% vote at the polls
Not every dissenting voice is from the south east or south south. Get that registered into your thick and dumb skull.

Hope you know the Nigerian Police is not among the armed forces? Because I don't know who told you police are armed forces.

If IPOB was a great threat to national unity, what would you call herdsmen jihadists? Friends of the nation?

I pity your generation.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Peter Obi Land In Sokoto Pictures / PDP Chairman, Mkpat Enin In Akwa Ibom Arrested With Over 200 Pvcs And A Gun. Pix / Widow Of Former Taraba Governor Suntai Set To Remarry, See Her Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.