Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos (70363 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Still not good ba?
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by ottohan: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lol
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by okerekeikpo: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Fulani republic aka shot hole republic

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by helinues: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
May God punish buhari

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
sad operation cows dance

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by 1shortblackboy: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
kain Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by cr7rooney10(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Some people just talk blablabla what concerns buhari,what has he done wrong. U wANA back to ur sufferings.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by fSociety: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
So they came to revenge for the fulanis killed? What a shithole country! God bless Donald Trump!

Shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by aspirebig: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
How long will they be there? They might attack even after two months when the whole issue is almost forgotten.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by michoim(m): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
The governor himself impose curfew there, so why won't soldiers be deployed?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Awoo88: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ngokafor:

Exactly...

I pity those shouting 'get your PVC's' all over the place...They forget that bubu had/has an evil agenda concerning this country..Empowering his fulani marauders to take over peoole's land was one of such agendas.Therefore going the way of Goodluck Jonathan in2019 is not part of the plan at all,.

Unfortunately most of those wailing now where warned in 2015,but they did not listen..now its damn too late to right their wrongs except by divine intervention...what a pity.
Get your pvc first and cast your vote. You can not be sitting with all hope lost for a tomorrow you can't predict

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Auntie don even follow tap Trump's philosophy cool

[s]Please, I wanna ask an innocent question:

How Do You Feel Knowing Fully Well That You Were Part Of That Foisted This Unrepentant Bigot, A Nepotist, A Corruption Personified And A Colossal Failure On Nigeria And Her Citizens??[/s]

Nigerians with low quality arguments are 5 & 6. Bubu and Jonathan are different sides of failed governance.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by walex2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ngokafor:

Exactly...

I pity those shouting 'get your PVC's' all over the place...They forget that bubu had/has an evil agenda concerning this country..Empowering his fulani marauders to take over peoole's land was one of such agendas.Therefore going the way of Goodluck Jonathan in2019 is not part of the plan at all,.

Unfortunately most of those wailing now where warned in 2015,but they did not listen..now its damn too late to right their wrongs except by divine intervention...what a pity.

When people say is time to reject no amount of rigging can save the day. Take this for example Obasanjo has the power to rig Lagos in the tsunami that swept away all AD governors in south west in 2003. He dare not try Lagos because he knew people will stand against it. If people decide not to vote Buhari in 2019 his rigging machinery will rig but the people will never allow him to rule except he is going to rule over dead bodies

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by hokafor(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Buhari has sent his brothers to go and protect their siblings

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by chinawapz(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
stefanweeks:
This is terrible.
I hope the army didnt come for vengeance
So wetin dey come do before?

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by miky(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
An innocent victim dies and people don't care, but yet this same people expect for others to care when their innocent ones are killed.

The BLACK MAN is confused, no wonder wherever he goes, America, UK they look down on us.

"be the change you want to see"

Rip to the victims, and i am not FULANI either

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Shaev7(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Beremx:
So they came to revenge for the fulanis killed? What a shithole country! God bless Donald Trump!
God bless You bro.
#ShitHole

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Empiror: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Why didn't they send Soldiers when Fulani killed in Benue? They brought Soldiers to intimidate the Gbokos-I guessed! Time don pass!
Government of the Fulanis by the Fulanis and for the herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Kingspin(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerians kick any bad government out.
Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Spidermon: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
I am sure in the comity of nations, the rest of the world see Nigeria the way we see Bobrisky.

Nigeria

Oddities have become the norm. A nation perfectly upside down

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Aseneshii: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
it's a good move, this will prevent a reprisal attack.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Really?
So Fulani can die too? shocked
Why dem no “storm” when Fulani dey kill Christians like namas all these years? undecided

Na which kain COUNTRY BE DIS? angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by LaudableXX: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
haywire07:
I know many people are curious to hear that the soldiers were deployed bcoz of three murdered Fulanis
73 people were killed in Benue a few weeks ago, only a few policemen were deployed. cry A few more were killed in the same state, and the police did nothing. Now 7 Fulani herdsmen are said to have been killed....they suddenly remembered to deploy soldiers! God dey! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by saabright(m): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
I wonder while people will jus decide to be foolish......so soldiers that fill Wadata in Makurdi during d riot came to protect d Fulani's or Hausa's ........they have a situation in Gboko, and soldiers have bin deployed there to curtail d issue but so many people choose to see it in another way........sometimes I ignore so many comments on nairaland cos they are pointless and senseless as if d nairalander that poster it doesn't have a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
iyamALBEN:
Stop the plenty prayers for the Nation and go get your PVC.
Inec counts votes not prayer points
grin I dey tell u. Back to Daura. No soldiers were deployed when Benue indigenes were killed in their dozens but they sent d IG of d Police now less than a dozen Fulanis killed prompted the swift deployment of soldiers.
Anyway Benue people, good morning.
1967 was the time to have solved this issue once and for all.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Keywordconcept(m): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by EternalTruths: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ngokafor:

Exactly...

Out of hatred for the Igbos, Afonjas voted in a Jihadist.

My sister, it is too late to stop the incoming war.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
sesaan:
AND YET SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL SAY NOT BUHARI IS NOT THE HERD OF STATE AND GRAND COWMANDER OF NIJELIA grin shocked
grin grin Kai guy u no well i dey tell u.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by no1madman(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by LaudableXX: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
EternalTruths:
Out of hatred for the Igbos, Afonjas voted in a Jihadist.

My sister, it is too late to stop the incoming war.
Hatred for the Igbos? You people and lies, are like 5 & 6. Was GEJ an Igbo man?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos by Snow02: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
herdsmen in uniform coming to the aid of the other Fulani herdsmen SMH it is them them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Names Of Police Officers Arrested Alongside Abba Kyari / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.