Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" (8667 Views)

Job Offer At Dreamworks Direct / Sales Analyst- Dreamworks Direct | Nigeria's Most Authentic Tech Mall / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by SeunfunmiAde: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good day nairalanders, please I need your candid opinion on the above company. This was what was sent to me.
Good day,

You are invited for interview for the position of "Network/Support Engineer" at Dreamworks Integrated Systems Limited; 9, Francis Oremeji Street, UBA Building, Last Floor, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos on Saturday 3rd February 2018 by 3pm.

Kindly confirm attendance with a reply.

I've tried searching google map and google searching but conflicting results was what I got.
What baffled me most is the interview scheduled for Saturday.
Please, should I attend the interview or is it GNLD
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by gudvibz(f): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
If you can't locate it and no one you know knows or have heard of that place I advise you to run and don't look back
The society now is a dangerous place to be playing try your luck
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Adeola23(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
DreamWorks Integrated Systems is a legit technology company located in computer village and bode Thomas surulere.

The are into sales of technology gadgets. I will advise you to acknowledged thier text message that you will be attending the interview. Also prepare as the MD is a very smart and techy dude.

They partner with A-List Tech brands like Apple, Hewlett Packard Inc, Intel, Microsoft, Dell, Lenovo, Accer, etc
Check out more info about them via this links:

Instagram handle: dreamworks_systems
MD's Facebook handle: Chuks Aylor

All the best �

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by softwerk(f): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
I think I know them.........They produced the cartoon Shrek, Pocahontas and Little mermaid grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Adeola23(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
softwerk:
I think I know them.........They produced the cartoon Shrek, Pocahontas and Little mermaid grin

That's Yankee's own dreamworks.. Movie Company

6 Likes

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by storm0210(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2018
Adeola23:
DreamWorks Integrated Systems is a legit technology company located in computer village and bode Thomas surulere.

The are into sales of technology gadgets. I will advise you to acknowledged thier text message that you will be attending the interview. Also prepare as the MD is a very smart and techy dude.

They partner with A-List Tech brands like Apple, Hewlett Packard Inc, Intel, Microsoft, Dell, Lenovo, Accer, etc

All the best �

Hello Adeola,

Thanks for this response.

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by chimauk(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
storm0210:

Hello Adeola,

Thanks for this response.

did you get the job.do u know d salary range of their customer service role?
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by chimauk(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Adeola23:

All the best �
hello.how much do u know about the company I.e career path, salary structure of their customer service role etc
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Imusa8920: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wanna know the same too

2 Likes

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Jibola10(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2020
chimauk:
did you get the job.do u know d salary range of their customer service role?
I sent you mail, pls kindly check to respond. Thanks
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by okoloemmalex(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2020
Who have done their interview? what is the salary range for customer service executive role please? help a brother. thanks
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by recamar: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2020
SeunfunmiAde:
Good day nairalanders, please I need your candid opinion on the above company. This was what was sent to me.
Good day,

You are invited for interview for the position of "Network/Support Engineer" at Dreamworks Integrated Systems Limited; 9, Francis Oremeji Street, UBA Building, Last Floor, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos on Saturday 3rd February 2018 by 3pm.

Kindly confirm attendance with a reply.

I've tried searching google map and google searching but conflicting results was what I got.
What baffled me most is the interview scheduled for Saturday.
Please, should I attend the interview or is it GNLD

What a Company to work for..Zero Organizational Structure...Toxic Work Environment...Bad Ethics....Poor work Culture.....Lack of Empathy
Please reconsider before accepting their offer and ask for what happened to the people that occupied the role you applied for in the Past
My Two Cents..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by ikaboy: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
chimauk:
hello.how much do u know about the company I.e career path, salary structure of their customer service role etc

No be only career path.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by TYB00000: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Hmmm they treat staffs like trash especially their MD, its better for u not to consider the offer or even going for the Interview. It will be a waste of time eventually.
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Olaoptech(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Can I have your mail? I'll be happy if you can share your experience. Cheers!

recamar:

What a Company to work for..Zero Organizational Structure...Toxic Work Environment...Bad Ethics....Poor work Culture.....Lack of Empathy
Please reconsider before accepting their offer and ask for what happened to the people that occupied the role you applied for in the Past
My Two Cents..
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by alezuv: 4:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Desr All,

A lot of changes since March 2021. I am a witness to these changes myself.

Lets not also forget that organisations evolve.

As a matter of fact, Dreamworks Integrated Systems Onboarded a Group Human Resource Manager who has helped shape the following

1. Annual Leaves
2. ßtudy Leaves
3. Health care cover
4. Team bonding
5. Employee Recognition
6. Employee Retention has increased
7. More HR staff at different locations
8. Shadowee programs to support newhorns
9. Training for all staff
10. A more Mature and grown up Managing Director

As a matter of fact in the Year 2023 we are expecting and looking forward to a new Group GM who will bring more changes.
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Gbengageorge: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
I smell Kiwi polish.

alezuv:
Desr All,

A lot of changes since March 2021. I am a witness to these changes myself.

Lets not also forget that organisations evolve.

As a matter of fact, Dreamworks Integrated Systems Onboarded a Group Human Resource Manager who has helped shape the following

1. Annual Leaves
2. ßtudy Leaves
3. Health care cover
4. Team bonding
5. Employee Recognition
6. Employee Retention has increased
7. More HR staff at different locations
8. Shadowee programs to support newhorns
9. Training for all staff
10. A more Mature and grown up Managing Director

As a matter of fact in the Year 2023 we are expecting and looking forward to a new Group GM who will bring more changes.

4 Likes

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by IyaTola: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2023
cry I am happy someone has the balls to say this..... Congratulations you left Hitler den
cfc:

Hello run ooo.

I say run oooo.

A company that will give you off day and sack you during your off day.

Sacking without prior notice.

Imagine it was a staff that leaves without notice, they will be foaming.

I worked for 2 months and some days. I was sacked this year Jan 6 2023 without prior notice or any reason.

It is a one man show company. FG declared 26 and 27 for public holiday. We went to work on 27th.

They gave us nothing for the festive period.

Lastly they will give you a crazy target. Imagine I'm working with a monthly target of N40 million with N70k salary, everything inside our retail store is not even up to N5 million.

They won't bring new stock or stock up the store and they want you to sell. Useless set of people with useless and senseless structure.

God will punish them for everything I did for them and I still get sacked without reason or notice.

Enikure Oloriburuku Olofo people.

I dare anyone to challenge this claims.

Don't waste your time.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by okoloemmalex(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dear MARY,

Following the review of your CV and online application, You have been shortlisted for an Interview Session with Martforte Consulting.

Date: Tues 26th April, 2023.

Time : 9:00am 

Venue: 152, Awolowo Way, beside Olive Microfinance Bank, Opp Airport Hotel Ikeja.

Kindly come along with a copy of your CV and a means of identification.

Best regards, 

Dr. Adekunle Joy 

Head of HR.

For matforte Consulting.

Helpline: +2349042269489 or  

Visit : www.martforteconsulting.com.ng

Somebody should help me confirm this o. Especially when the site cant be reached on the address bar.
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Pojomojo: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
okoloemmalex:
 Dear MARY,

Following the review of your CV and online application, You have been shortlisted for an Interview Session with Martforte Consulting.

Venue: 152, Awolowo Way, beside Olive Microfinance Bank, Opp Airport Hotel Ikeja.

Best regards, 

Dr. Adekunle Joy 

Head of HR.

For matforte Consulting.

Somebody should help me confirm this o. Especially when the site cant be reached on the address bar.
Run!!!!
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Mikaeltomz(m): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2023
Dear TAIWO,

Following the review of your CV and online application, You have been shortlisted for an Interview Session with Martforte Consulting.

Date: Tuesday, 25th April, 2023.

Best regards,
Dr. Adekunle Joy
Head of HR.
For matforte Consulting.
Visit : www.matforteconsulting.com.ng

I got same message...but different date
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Mikaeltomz(m): 12:17am On Apr 24, 2023
I got same message but different date
okoloemmalex:
 Dear MARY,

Best regards, 

Dr. Adekunle Joy 

Head of HR.

For matforte Consulting.

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Sirgeebee: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2023
Will likely be scam, got the same mail but with another name as head of HR.

okoloemmalex:
 Dear MARY,

Best regards, 

Dr. Adekunle Joy 

Head of HR.

For matforte Consulting.

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by GiftAbia1: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
Dear GIFT,

Following the review of your CV and online application, You have been shortlisted for an Interview Session with Martforte Consulting.

Best regards,
Dr. Adekunle Joy
Head of HR.
For matforte Consulting.
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by okoloemmalex(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Are you going for this?

Please, respond or whatsapp me via 08066696467.

Thank you
GiftAbia1:
Dear GIFT,

Best regards,
Dr. Adekunle Joy
Head of HR.
For matforte Consulting.
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by pheelhip(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2023
okoloemmalex:
Are you going for this?

Thank you
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by okoloemmalex(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2023
Good morning NL,

Please, who knows about TSL logistics, and how their interview looks like, and what they pay for a logistic cordinator officer role.

Please, urgent reply is welcome.

Thank you
Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by sagehaz: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
I got same message today. My people how was the interview?

Dear ?,

Following the review of your CV and online application, You have been shortlisted for an Interview Session with Matforte Consulting for the role of Business Development Associate.

Date: Tuesday, 25th July 2023.
Time: 9:00am
Venue: 25 Kayode Arikawe Street Ketu, Lagos.

NB: Kindly come along with a copy of your CV and a means of identification.

--
Best Regards,
Moradeyo Ayoola
Human Resource Asst.
Helpline: +2348109980863(8am - 6pm)
Visit www.matforteconsulting.com.ng for more information

okoloemmalex:
Are you going for this?

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Chima247: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is the true position. However, I'd like to chip in a few points worthy of note:

1. Beyond being a key player in the sale & distribution of IT & lifestyle products, DreamWorks has been in existence for the past 19 years and counting.

2. The company boasts of being a cross-cultural workforce that cuts across Africa and Asia. There are foreign nationals currently working there (including Indians).

3. Dreamworks has over 17 branches in Nigeria, with specific locations across Lagos, Ibadan, Asaba, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Lagos alone, has over 12 locations and still counting.

4. The work environment is performance-driven, result-oriented, fast-paced, and intellectually stimulating. It is certainly not a place for the indolent and short-sighted.

5. Like every system peopled by humans, it is imperfect and evolving, but certainly a place to ply your trade or showcase your craft in terms of knowledge-acquisition/sharing, career growth, capacity development, exposure and job satisfaction. The salary scale is far better than most companies in Nigeria.

6. Dreamworks is a tier-2 IT company, with end-to-end solutions to its teeming customers and partners, and have forged strategic partnerships with multinational/international IT firms operating in and out of Nigeria.

I hope this helps.

Adeola23:

All the best �

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by Chima247: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Your post is obviously malicious and far from the truth. A response to a few of your fallacies would suffice:

1. "A company that will give you off day and sack you during off day" --- why didn't you add by stating that the company is into sale and distribution of IT & lifestyle products and as such, footfalls are usually recorded at weekends and holidays when people especially the working class will have the time for shopping among others.

2. "Sacking without prior notice" --- Why didn't you add that contracts of employment usually contain a termination clause which affords the contracting Parties the right to terminate the contract. Where the company terminates, it must do so in lieu of notice. The question here is, did you get your payoff or not? I believe you did. You get fired on the basis of non-performance, bad attitude and by being of high risk to the business.

3. Some employees know their rights and privileges, but fail to give equal attention to their duties. No employer is interested in firing a performing employee. You only get fired when you pose a huge risk to the business.

4. There's nothing like unrealistic targets in marketing. Can you say the same thing about banks or financial institutions? Every business has its own system, strategy and approach to breaking even and improving its own figures. Learn the ropes, rather than complaining about it.

5. God can't punish a person or entity for safeguarding its existence (be it corporate or personal) through proactive measures and sanctions with humaneness and proportionality. I suggest you look in the mirror yourself.

cfc:

Hello run ooo.

I say run oooo.

A company that will give you off day and sack you during your off day.

Sacking without prior notice.

Imagine it was a staff that leaves without notice, they will be foaming.

I worked for 2 months and some days. I was sacked this year Jan 6 2023 without prior notice or any reason.

It is a one man show company. FG declared 26 and 27 for public holiday. We went to work on 27th.

They gave us nothing for the festive period.

Lastly they will give you a crazy target. Imagine I'm working with a monthly target of N40 million with N70k salary, everything inside our retail store is not even up to N5 million.

They won't bring new stock or stock up the store and they want you to sell. Useless set of people with useless and senseless structure.

God will punish them for everything I did for them and I still get sacked without reason or notice.

Enikure Oloriburuku Olofo people.

I dare anyone to challenge this claims.

Don't waste your time.

Re: Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" by AntySugar(f): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
okoloemmalex:
 Dear MARY,

Best regards, 

Dr. Adekunle Joy 

Head of HR.

For matforte Consulting.

Got the same with different address, date and HR.
This scammers are dedicated and relentless

Dear Pat,

Following the review of your CV and online application, You have been shortlisted for an Interview Session with Matforte Consulting for the role of Business Development Associate.

Date: Thursday, 27th July 2023.
Time: 9:00am
Venue: 25 Kayode Arikawe Street Ketu, Lagos.

NB: Kindly come along with a copy of your CV and a means of identification.

--
Best Regards,
Lucas Olivia
Human Resource Asst.

Helpline: +234 814 025 2616 (8am - 6pm)
Visit www.matforteconsulting.com.ng for more information

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Npower: You Will Be Paid Even If Your November Payroll Displays "Failed" / Vacancy Available In Royalcon International Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.