Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Police Force Should See Something O - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Force Should See Something O (606 Views)

Moment Mexico Arrest Entire Police Force Of A Town Over Murder(pics) / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. / What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Force Should See Something O by NowisGod109(f): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hello everyone, I don't even know if am supposed to direct it to the Nigerian Police or just seek for advice.

I noticed in my church that some many of them don't have job and because of this they always put the budding on my pastor's neck so I decided to put up an advert on olx for and put cleaning just application there for my church members... One guy called me from Ikeja and said he needs someone to come work in their company as a cleaner and I asked one church member to go and I even gave the lady transport but she refused to go...but when I noticed she didn't go for the job when she was suppose to resume i got very angry and my pastor said I should let go of that... That I can help others. So another person called me from olx and asked for a house help and I asked another girl from my church to go and this girl is married but when you see them, you will know they need help even to feed themselves. So she went to this guy at OPIC ESTATE, NO 1, MABINUORI STREET, BEFORE MAGBORO LAGOS STATE...and then the girl worked for 11 days and she said she can't be sleeping there again since she begged the guy she will need accommodation because the girls stays at Ajuwon, after Akute and the guy is paying 20k and age said she will be going home every weekend. After the first weekend the guy won't allow this go to go home to see her husband and another weekend came and the girl said she wants to go for weekend and the guy agreed and said if she's going, she should not come back again o that he will send payment for the one she has worked.

Since when the girl left, this guy never sent the money to the girl, after about 2weeks, the girl called the guy and the guy said he won't send the money because someone sent him a message and that's why he didn't send the money to her of which this girl we are talking here doesn't even know how to speak well talk more of typing. So the girl said no, she didn't send any message and she's disturbing me to pay her money because the guy won't pay...when I called this man, he said I should not call him because I wasn't the one that worked for him. So I said, one thing I hate in my life is cheating and I can even kill for my 1naira and I hate to be cheated or when someone is being cheated beside me.

He said, I shouldn't worry that he belongs to a cult group called Forgiveness is a sin and threatened my family that they will even come and rip out our tongues one by one since he knows my house....I made him understand that I have no business with him but he should pay the girl her money because I see it as cheating and if he doesn't pay, I will be the one to pay the girl...

He calls himself Don Cas, JP Castro ( real name is; ELUE LARRY) with these phone numbers; 08072211124 and 08164024665 lives at 1, Mabinuori Street, OPIC estate before MAGBORO.

The girl said this man will even poo-poo in his boxers and poo on the toilet floor and she will be the one to wash the cloth and the poo.

Is this not cheating or am I suppose to let go and pay the money just like that because I know he must have been doing this for so many people?

We are talking about 7000 naira here...not that I can't pay the girl but is it proper and can this continue in this country?
Re: Nigerian Police Force Should See Something O by FvckLyn: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
- You call the Fůcking cops and you'll be paying more than the #7,000 to the fuckin cops at the end of the day. So just let it Fuckin slide. You sort the girl out cos she got the job through you
Re: Nigerian Police Force Should See Something O by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
Careful with addresses...within the time it took you to write this shii ive already gone through the house. If anything happen to the man people go say na you o.

My advice...#7000 cannot kill you. Pay the girl. Since he dey sheet for body him suffer don start already. Na factory fitted suffer. So forget the whole isshh. My ten kobo
Re: Nigerian Police Force Should See Something O by bizznew: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigerian Police Force Should See Something O by Gentle034(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
If the lady that worked for him has sufficient proofs top back her claims of his dirty habits, she can sue the man in a court of law for damages and breach of contract.
Re: Nigerian Police Force Should See Something O by NowisGod109(f): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
cummando:
Careful with addresses...within the time it took you to write this shii ive already gone through the house. If anything happen to the man people go say na you o.

My advice...#7000 cannot kill you. Pay the girl. Since he dey sheet for body him suffer don start already. Na factory fitted suffer. So forget the whole isshh. My ten kobo

OK thanks so much o
Re: Nigerian Police Force Should See Something O by NowisGod109(f): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
FvckLyn:

- You call the Fůcking cops and you'll be paying more than the #7,000 to the fuckin cops at the end of the day. So just let it Fuckin slide. You sort the girl out cos she got the job through you

OK then o thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Force Should See Something O by Authoreety: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Unless na american cops u wan call

Naija cops are a no no
Re: Nigerian Police Force Should See Something O by cassidy1996(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
please give the girl 4000 , and forget about that man. that man is already dead, person wey dey poopoo for boxer

please forget about police, they will only add to the problem

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Not Yet "UHURU" (photo) / Police-release-stolen-car-seller-detain-buyer / Please I Don't Know How To Locate This Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.