Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) (11199 Views)

This Is The Freestyle That Got Japp Roasted On Twitter. / Japp: 'Everywhere' - Lord's Chosen Hip-Hop Music Video! / Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by mabea: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sotland:

[/b]THERE IS NO COMPETITION IN PRAISING AND WORSHIPING GOD[b]
Read again and modify your comment.
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by chuksbogus: 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
sholay4star:
I don't expect less from people, in a country where secular artiste hail Internet fraudster,
where lewd artiste are making money, where even christian listen, dance and appreciate artiste known for vulgarism,
how would an upcoming artiste make it, let alone an upcoming gospel artiste?

I have downloaded the song, listened to it thrice to find any fault but see none.
No vulgar word used.
Nice beat,
Nice timing,
Nice projecting of his pitch,

So what are people criticizing, I hardly comment but I have to tonight because when good people refuses to voice out, bad people will take control.

I challenge those criticizing the song to challenge me, like someone said, many of you have not downloaded it, its OK, just look and pass.
There is no single official style of song and there is no competition in praising and worship God.

The song preach holiness something that you hardly see in many gospel songs these days.

abeg you people should just waka with your negativity.

this is the worst gospel song I have listened to in my life.Even the God that the song is for won't find it palatable at all!!
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by izutex007(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2018
iAudio:
How is this crap I just downloaded a worship song. Waste of data.
Seriously... from the first beat
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:06am On Feb 03, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by sholay4star: 3:10am On Feb 03, 2018
chuksbogus:

this is the worst gospel song I have listened to in my life.Even the God that the song is for won't find it palatable at all!!

And this is coming from Chuks who doesn't understand Yoruba or 75% of the lyrics!

Come on, be fair sincere.
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by aribitoye(m): 5:49am On Feb 03, 2018
Its a nice song with beautiful lyrics
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by aribitoye(m): 5:50am On Feb 03, 2018
chuksbogus:

Haba!
Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by ndiboy01(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2018
Zombies are those who see one party as perfect and the rival party as totally wrong!

Shattap ya trap

1 Like

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by ndiboy01(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2018
Sotland:

[/b]THERE IS NO COMPETITION IN PRAISING AND WORSHIPING GOD[b]

Tell dat cow

1 Like

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by ndiboy01(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2018
john4affiliate:

If only you could tell us whats painful in this... That the artiste is not yet great like already known start doesn't mean he's not good. Have you listened to it? was it lewd? Just be sincere and be fair, if this guy was presented on a bigger platform of other artiste, you might not have said this. i've downloaded the song and is not bad as you portray it. thanks

These are one of d abundant animals we have in d christiandom and nigeria as a whole .............brainwashed aboki herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Hadecaller(f): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2018
This is really a nice track...you're going places bro

1 Like

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by IamBsong: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2018
What a nice Music. You all need to share this. This is the kinda gospel we deserve. Great one

1 Like

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Opoki(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Many Christians are hypocrites, just like the state of our nation, they believes gospel music is all about praise and worship, they believe gospel music must be solely from the sinach, timgodfrey, bassey, frank Edwards etc people who they've known? They believe gospel music must be in a particular type format and in a particular order, lol, I laugh.

What is wrong with indigineous trap gospel with a nice lyrics?
What is wrong with Apala gospel with a nice lyrics?

Music is an art, it is dynamic, it's part of me to support someone who is doing something that is good and struggling about it, there is nothing wrong with this music, it's 100% OK, that this style has not been before doesn't make it bad, this is my comment back in 2015 when this guy released 2 tracks and promote it here, I researched into his style and I keep seeing #StreetlyGospel, have you ever imagine Olamide, phyno or zoro as a gospel artiste?

I like it when someone is consistent, he knew what he's doing, he needs support, people don't appreciate new thing discovered on a cheap/small platform, look at Slim Case, Terry Apala, Qdot, they brought dynamics and new style into secular songs and are accepted by people who are even Christians but sadly this guy is being rejected, I wouldn't have scored him this low if I had checked his page earlier and know his style back in 2015.

Yet I haven't seen someone who criticize the song constructively, does he sound ungospel? Is the lyrics lewd or you're just criticizing him cos he sound new.

I'm always sad to see people bringing others down unjustly.

You will be surprised that ordinary Seriki has more media coverage than many gospel artiste, who are his followers? Ask yourself.

1 Like

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by piagetskinner(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Japp...? was he the same guy that sang "who de butter my bread o"..I have my reasons for asking

modified..

this is far better than the "who de butter my bread" song..they guy is improving

1 Like

Re: Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) by Opoki(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
piagetskinner:
Japp...? was he the same guy that sang "who de butter my bread o"..I have my reasons for asking
that's one of his lines in Praise, I'm currently listening to the song.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download>> Plantashun Boiz - Don't You Know / Do You Need A Music Promoter Or Marketer? / Davido - UNAVAILABLE (Official Video) Ft. Musa Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.