Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

DJ Cuppy Sponsors Student To University, Set To Help 9 More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Sponsors Student To University, Set To Help 9 More (1142 Views)

REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / DJ Cuppy Sponsors 10 People To University This Year / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Sponsors Student To University, Set To Help 9 More by Activeman391(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Everyone sure has one thing they plan to achieve this New Year and for DJ and billionaire daughter of Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy, it’s about helping lives.

Her plan for 2018, is kind of broad and top on her list has been to help 10 people to attain academic standard precisely university and that she has kicked start.

DJ Cuppy recently announced that part if her plan has been to sponsor 10 people to the university and she has already achieved that as one individual by name Akeem Owolabi, has just gained admission into UNILAG.

Source
https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/music/262863/dj-cuppy-sponsors-student-to-university-set-to-help-9-more.html

Re: DJ Cuppy Sponsors Student To University, Set To Help 9 More by Mariangeles(f): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
What a blessing it is to be a blessing to others!

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Shocking Makeup Photo Of Housemate Bambam Emerges Online / Kylie Jenner’s Daughter Stormi Is Already Worth $3 Million Dollars / You Have Seduced Me, Lord & I Have Let Myself To Be Seduce-anambra Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.