Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out (1646 Views)

Recently Appointed Deputy Vice Chancellor Uniport, Dr Andrew Efemini Is Dead / Recent Appointed DVC Of UNIPORT, Andrew Efemini Is Dead / Suspended UNIPORT Don Prof. Andrew Efemini Cries Out For Financial Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by bethelbrill(m): 12:20am On Feb 02, 2018
Professor Andrew Efemini is a professor of Philosophy at the University of Port Harcourt who was suspended by the institution for inciting students' to protest against the schools "No Fees, No Exam" policy

I AM NOW A DESTITUTE
Having survived five months as against the statutory three months of suspension, I am left with no option but to inform the public that I now need financial support to continue to survive.
I have informed the university in writing that as a diabetic and hypertensive patient, my life is threatened by the cut of my salary as a result of my suspension from duty due to allegations over students related agitations over fee policies of the university of Port Harcourt.
I have contemplated suicide severally with a suicide message for the Nigerian people on how a Professor or anybody at that should not be treated. I hope the university of Port Harcourt will take note of this paragraph.
I see people who are supposed to be my friends pass me everyday unconcerned about how I survive. May be that is human nature.
Not even the Union ASUU has shown concern about my life threatening conditions. The Union where I was branch chairman for five years. Strange things happen.
Please, concerned Nigerians should come to my aid. I need at least N50,000 each month to buy my insulin alone. I also buy other drugs. I have a family to also run.
Please don't ignore this post. It is my last effort to stay alive. People who think that speaking for students is a crime must be put to shame.
My account details:
Andrew Efemini
UBA
THANKS TO YOU ALL. Students mobilize to support my survival. No amount is too small.

1 Share

Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by enimooko: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2018
A prof can never be destitute
Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by AntiWailer: 12:32am On Feb 02, 2018
A Professor is a destitute meanwhile Neymar is earning 500K Pounds per week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Andrew Efemini; was my lecturer in year one at uniport about 14 years ago , philosophy and logic was his course, he was then a Dr.
And we all know him to be very theatrical and outspoken as well, the man is very dramatic.
During the ASUU strike some years back, he claimed he had stopped his lecturing job and has turned into a Bus conductor, called press men and they captured him loading a bus, calling on passengers to a location and jumping into the bus when it was filled up as the bus sped off to its destination, while he hung from the inside, shouting to the direction it was headed

Please leave Andrew for us, we know him, he's a drama king...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by Benblaq(m): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2018
could this be true?
Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by bethelbrill(m): 7:18am On Feb 02, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Andrew Efemini; was my lecturer in year one at uniport about 14 years ago , philosophy and logic was his course, he was then a Dr.
And we all know him to be very theatrical and outspoken as well, the man is very dramatic.
During the ASUU strike some years back, he claimed he had stopped his lecturing job and has turned into a Bus conductor, called press men and they captured him loading a bus, calling on passengers to a location and jumping into the bus when it was filled up as the bus sped off to its destination, while he hung from the inside, shouting to the direction it was headed

Please leave Andrew for us, we know him, he's a drama king...

So you think he's joking or something?

1 Like

Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by AnodaIT(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2018
bethelbrill:

Not joking, his ways of proving his points are often times elaborate
Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by AgroSeeds: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2018
Oh my God
Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2018
bethelbrill:

take that guy serious at your own peril.
Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by anibirelawal(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Was he making fun of himself to the world just like that
Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by bethelbrill(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

Do you think he'll just post this for fun? check his Facebook and you'll see. This is a serious matter I tell you, even his daughter shared the post, you think they are comedians?
Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by bethelbrill(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2018
anibirelawal:

Was he making fun of himself to the world just like that
Help me ask her
Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by Gabaleve(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
that's why e no good to put all ur hope on top government job many people have regretted this and are still regretting it
be ur own boss
have multiple income channel
Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by peterincredible: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

I am telling u this man is very cunny he will stand and talk as if he is standing for the student but he always has a hidden agenda
Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by otokx(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Forget this man tales, he has his hands inside many things, the other time he was forming bus conductor.
Re: I Am Destitute Uniport Professor Andrew Efemini Cries Out by iphunanya(f): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
I hope his account wasn't hacked

(1) (Reply)

Hostel Hostel Hostel!!!!!! In Lasu / List Of All Courses Offered In Nigerian Universities / Test You IQ , 2k For 5 Winners Fastest Correct Answers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.