Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Investment For Investors: Do You Have Some Money And Want To See It Grow? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment For Investors: Do You Have Some Money And Want To See It Grow? (534 Views)

Advertise: Promote Your Various Business For Free Online And Watch It Grow Big. / I Have Some Money To Play Around With- Any Business Ideas? / Get Free Money $100 And Watch It Grow To Thousands. Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment For Investors: Do You Have Some Money And Want To See It Grow? by united: 1:38am On Apr 18, 2010
Hello you the member of Nairaland. How are you doing? I know with some amount of money, u will be very worried so that the money will not slip through your fingers. I have a very nice idea for you, its something i have tested and trusted. I am an international businessman, i borrow money from people, use it in my trade and return after 36 days(one month) with interest. I'll advise you not to part with all your money at once, but rather look and learn. And when u feel u are faced with an opportunity, make a wise decision because opportunity waits for no one. The benefit your money will give me is to enable me expand my business empire! But with an amount borrowed, i pay back with 20% as interest.( u'll have 20% as your interest together with your initial capital). If u're convinced, feel free to contact me with my mail address (pentaneis5@gmail.com), or call me on my phone number: 08061101810. Be prepared to bring a witness, surety or referee, while i bring mine also. Its gonna be a legalized written document with signatures. Remember, no work will be required from u, all u need to do is just to sit back and watch your money grow! ThisĀ  information is for all members of nairaland. U're all welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Bulk Sms User Please Don't Miss This "very Important" / Short-term Trading That Can Produce Big-time Profits / If Ladies Were Banks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.