Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring (1521 Views)

Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by sarrki(m): 4:25am On Feb 02, 2018
mon Utebor, Yenagoa

Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State on Thursday led a high-powered delegation of Ijaw leaders to former President Goodluck Jonathan to deliberate on the All Progressives Congress’ Committee on Restructuring.

Jonathan, Dickson and top Ijaw leaders called on President Muhammadu Buhari and the leadership of the APC to be sincere with the implementation of the recommendations of the party’s committee led by the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai.

Jonathan and the group said a holistic and sincere implementation of the recommendations of the report on restructuring would encourage inter-ethnic harmony and development in the country.

This was contained in statement by the Special Adviser to Dickson on Media Relations Mr. Fidelis Soriwei, on Thursday.

The statement quoted Jonathan as saying that the issues which fell under the purview of the committee were exhaustively treated during the 2014 National Conference whose sincere implementation would definitely move the nation forward.

http://punchng.com/restructuring-jonathan-dickson-urge-fg-to-implement-apc-panels-report/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by sarrki(m): 4:32am On Feb 02, 2018
Mr president you have proven with this statement that you truly loved this country

You demonstrated it after the election of 2015 by calling the incumbent to congratulate him

God bless you sire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by 12submarine(m): 4:38am On Feb 02, 2018
What are the recommendations?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by aolawale025: 4:38am On Feb 02, 2018
Another report that would gather dust. It's a gimmick towards 2019
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by sarrki(m): 4:41am On Feb 02, 2018
12submarine:
What are the recommendations?

Read and you shall understand

Having said that

Our Amiable Goodluck says he wants the betterment of our dear country

Bro take a cue from Gej
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by 12submarine(m): 4:43am On Feb 02, 2018
sarrki:

Having said that

Bro take a cue from Gej
Please I want to read, what are the recommendations?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by sarrki(m): 4:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by okosodo: 4:51am On Feb 02, 2018
Mere wish! They will never do it. Only God knows their plan for coming out with these suggestions
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by Desyner: 4:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Buhari won't do that. He is trying to build huge power plant up north, rails to Niger Republic and refineries in Niger Republic. The man is a Jonathan in Kaftan.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by sarrki(m): 4:55am On Feb 02, 2018
okosodo:
Mere wish! They will never do it. Only God knows their plan for coming out with these suggestions

Its our constitutional and fundamental rights to make them do it

Not hiding under one party and ranting

I can see your colleague here Desyner
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by sarrki(m): 4:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Desyner:
Buhari won't do that. He is trying to build huge power plant up north, rails to Niger Republic and refineries in Niger Republic. The man is a Jonathan in Kaftan.

As if I know you will comment

Wailing as turned to a hubby to you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by Desyner: 5:00am On Feb 02, 2018
sarrki:

As if I know you will comment

Wailing as turned to a hubby to you
You obviously don't like me bringing the northern agenda to the fore. I understand your anger.

Buhari is also searching for phantom oil and gas up north with scarce funds when we can easily refine that which we have been exporting raw to create jobs and newer income stream.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by sarrki(m): 5:05am On Feb 02, 2018
Desyner:
You obviously don't like me bringing the northern agenda to the fore. I understand your anger.

Buhari is also searching for phantom oil and gas up north with scarce funds when we can easily refine that which we have been exporting raw to create jobs and newer income stream.

You got it wrong Bro

Let's be constructive in our crititsm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by Desyner: 5:08am On Feb 02, 2018
sarrki:

You got it wrong Bro

Let's be constructive in our crititsm
Oya be constructive. I have been all my time on Nairaland.

Don't forget the statement Buhari also made about IMF focusing on the north.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by sarrki(m): 5:10am On Feb 02, 2018
Desyner:
Oya be constructive. I have been all my time on Nairaland.

Don't forget the statement Buhari also made about IMF focusing on the north.

Check my comment on that thread

I created that thread

I love my country than any individual

That's why i am a patriot
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by 12submarine(m): 5:33am On Feb 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by sarrki(m): 5:50am On Feb 02, 2018
12submarine:

Very good

If implemented it will be good for the country
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:09am On Feb 02, 2018
El-Rufai's Committee On Restructuring Is Just A Political Gimmick, Mind You, No Restructuring Is Coming Before And After 2019.

APC will use it to campaign come 2019 but it's just a mere facade
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by orisa37: 6:14am On Feb 02, 2018
No dust must be gathered on this. Impliment now before election.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by Lipscomb(m): 6:14am On Feb 02, 2018
Of course Mr president will do but no enough time to do that now that's why Nigeria's must vote buhari in2019 so that he can implement the report
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by EnEnPeecee: 6:18am On Feb 02, 2018
The man they called "Jona--daft" is the one teaching them the rudiments of leadership. But the usless animals have accepted the advice but the problem is that they will keep it till when 2019 elections draws closer so as to cajole innocent voters with it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by pode(m): 6:55am On Feb 02, 2018
Lipscomb:
Of course Mr president will do but no enough time to do that now that's why Nigeria's must vote buhari in2019 so that he can implement the report
can't you be serious for once in your life, is not every thing we joke with in this country, if you don't have anything to say why don't you keep your finger in your pocket
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by Lipscomb(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2018
pode:
can't you be serious for once in your life, is not every thing we joke with in this country, if you don't have anything to say why don't you keep your finger in your pocket
what are you talking about? Do I look like a comedian?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by Samusu(m): 7:18am On Feb 02, 2018
The ineffectual baboon. Huffington Post
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by Emyogalanya: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2018
sarrki:

Having said that

Bro take a cue from Gej
THIS ONE YOU ARE PRAISING GEJ TODAY IS HE NOW A HERO TO YOU
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Feb 02, 2018
Emyogalanya:
THIS ONE YOU ARE PRAISING GEJ TODAY IS HE NOW A HERO TO YOU

I am a patriot
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2018
sarrki:
Mr president you have proven with this statement that you truly loved this country

You demonstrated it after the election of 2015 by calling the incumbent to congratulate him

God bless you sire
This guy is so ironic in nature.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by Emyogalanya: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2018
Lipscomb:
HE HAS OVER 12 MONTHS BEFOR ELECTION PROPER. UR HERE SHOUTING NO TIME DOES HE NEED 4 YEARS TO IMPLEMENT IT ? NO WONDER THEY SAY ITS A PLOY TO BEGUILE NIGERIA
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2018
GEJ can be so funny attimes....he started the the 2014 confab and could not implement even when he was still in power.....now he wants an APC led gov't to implement it after recently submitting the report on restructuring....I know goodluck will be regrgeting over some of the actions he failed to act upon while in power. ....opportunity comes but one's.....let him rest n forget politics for now...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by Splinz(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2018
His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is only reiterating his commitment to national unity, peace and progress .

This is because, whatever recommendation the APC committee has made was captured in the 2014 national confab report, convened by His Excellency himself.

Here, Jonathan is not looking at the messenger (APC) but the message. And this is just one pointer to the fact that he doesn't play politics with the lives of the people.

Respect!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Urge FG To Implement APC Panel’s Report On Restructuring by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2018
When you see a leader, you just know it.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Like Reno Omokri? / Operation Show Your Pvc (picture) / Offa Robbery: Court Orders Service Of Summons On Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.