Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) (1931 Views)

Sleeping On Duty! Paul Okoye Sits On The Floor (photo) / Wizkid Sitting On The Floor With Ycee, Mastercraft, CDQ And Boj (Photo) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by levrin: 5:12am On Feb 02, 2018

Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:18am On Feb 02, 2018
You've made it bro ...the hustle is real is not easy .
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by Oblongata: 5:27am On Feb 02, 2018
ode!!!

does he even know what 'throwback' means?

best of luck o

before they say i dey beef
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by KendrickAyomide: 5:36am On Feb 02, 2018
Oblongata:
ode!!!
does he even know what 'throwback' means?
best of luck o
before they say i dey beef
Relax Guy !
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 5:37am On Feb 02, 2018
See these fools above me. Una don forget sey Ade"kunu" na photoshop king?

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 02, 2018
When you see your friend's career going down the drain...

Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by seunlayi(m): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2018
He does what he feels like doing... Dude, ride on
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by segebase(m): 6:29am On Feb 02, 2018
photo shop
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Haters will now come and be saying na PHOTOSHOP. tongue

PS:But d guy bleep up for d Fapson girl rape topic.
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by cyndy1000(f): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Whether photoshop or photoshoot his already made.
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by cruzita(f): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2018
GOLD GUY .SWIMMING IN 'OWO'
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
See these fools above me. Una don forget sey Ade"kunu" na photoshop king?

How can someone just wake up early in the morning and come online just to call people FOOLS?

Sometimes, I wonder what kinda human beings are on this forum.

smh!
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2018
grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by Samusu(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2018
King of Photoshop
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by ola12(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2018
Most believable photoshop I've seen, dis guy is gud
Re: Adekunle Gold Sat On The Floor Besides His Name Written Down (photo) by thedondada(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
That's Hollywood walk of fame.

Stars have thier names on the walkway

Nice Photoshop.

Op says he sat by his name on the floor.

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Why Rapper, Olamide Will Never Meet Up With Wizkid, Davido / AVOCADO OIL For Clearing Dark Knuckles, Dark Feet, Rough Skin, Hair / Lilian Esoro Having A Fit Over Xmas Shoe That Refuse To Fit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.