Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

7 Mind-blowing Facts About Whatsapp That Will Surprise You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Mind-blowing Facts About Whatsapp That Will Surprise You (657 Views)

List 5 Weird Facts About You / 7 Mind-blowing Facts About Whatsapp / What To Do About Whatsapp If Your Phone No Longer Support Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Mind-blowing Facts About Whatsapp That Will Surprise You by focusnow: 7:06am On Feb 02, 2018
1. WhatsApp was founded by Brian Acton and Jan Koum in 2009, and interestingly both were former employees of Yahoo!.

2. You might be surprised to know that both Jan Koum and Brian Acton, were rejected in the interview by both Twitter and Facebook. After which they started this app and you know what happened next.

3. WhatsApp doesn’t store any data of your messages. Their servers only maintain the undelivered messages. Unlike Facebook messenger and Skype,

4. WhatsApp never spent any cash on marketing, Public Relations and user acquisition.

5. WhatsApp doesn’t sell ads and zero have appeared on the app

6. Koum named the app “WhatsApp” to sound like “what’s up”. On February 24, 2009, he incorporated WhatsApp Inc. in California, USA.

7. By June 2016, more than 100 million voice calls are made per day on WhatsApp according to a post on the company’s blog.

See other Whatsapp and Android facts @ www.itechdis.com
Re: 7 Mind-blowing Facts About Whatsapp That Will Surprise You by Shedrack777: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2018
i'm almost through with my social media application too
Re: 7 Mind-blowing Facts About Whatsapp That Will Surprise You by davidbanner(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2018
Shedrack777:

name it "High5" ,,, thank me later grin
Shedrack777:

name it "High5" ,,, thank me later
Re: 7 Mind-blowing Facts About Whatsapp That Will Surprise You by Shedrack777: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2018
davidbanner:

name it "High5" ,,, thank me later grin
name it "High5" ,,, thank me later
why High5?

(1) (Reply)

Real Betting Made Only For Serious Shaker,sure 2-5 Odds Available. / My Dressing For Work Today / Get Dry Brewery Spent Grains Now Available In Sango Ota Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.