Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her (902 Views)

34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Primary 6 Pupil Hit By Bullet Fired By Customs Officials In Katsina.Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her by Fatherscrush: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2018
A Nigerian man identified as Rotimi Abomini has been arrested for allegedly poking his finger into the private part of a primary six pupil in Bariga, Lagos State. .

According to a report by NewTelegraph, Abomini is a serial rapist who had lured several other young girls with different tricks and made love with them. The suspect, from Ondo State, also threatened to kill them if they report to their parents. .

According to the victim’s mother, her 11-year-old daughter told her that when she was returning from school, Abomini called her and her friend to come and take custard and milk. .

She said: “It was when the suspect was arrested that I got to know that my daughter’s friend had been going to Abomini’s room to collect custard and milk and thereafter the man would make love to the girl.

My daughter said immediately they entered the suspect’s room, her friend went out and left her in the room after collecting the custard and milk. She also made attempt to leave when the suspect asked her to wait and have sex with her before he could give her custard and milk.

My daughter said she refused the advances from him and told him that I would kill her. Abomini then told her to wait that nobody will know what transpired between them. .

She said Abomini told her not to be afraid that he had done it several times with her friend, saying that that was why she used to come to his apartment to take custard and milk while returning from school.” .

The victim’s mother, however, said when she did not see her daughter on time, she started calling her name. She added: “Immediately Abomini heard my voice, he hurriedly carried my daughter and threw her out through the window. .

Abomini however denied sleeping with the girl, but only poked his finger into her private part. He said he also try to use his penis to penetrate her, but could not pass through.

http://www.wakawoman.com/34-year-old-serial-rapist-rapes-primary-6-pupil-see-used-lure/

Re: 34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her by pyyxxaro: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2018
Paedophile from Afonja kingdom undecided

1 Like

Re: 34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her by Gourdoinc(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2018
well it's only needful to try such trick on him too. since he no dey use eye see virgin hole. it's necessary to try such on the assumed virgin holes on his penis and anus.

we must try fitting in a pestle in both holes, it's it's not possible we could then try with chop sticks. at least this goes in line with his logic of innocence.

forgive us too father. we only poked with a smaller thing.
Re: 34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her by overambitious: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2018
See him name abomini abi na abomination
Re: 34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2018
Gourdoinc:
well it's only needful to try such trick on him too. since he no dey use eye see virgin hole. it's necessary to try such on the assumed virgin holes on his penis and anus.

we must try fitting in a pestle in both holes, it's it's not possible we could then try with chop sticks. at least this goes in line with his logic of innocence.

forgive us too father. we only poked with a smaller thing.

Thank you. I wish this was the punishment meted out to paedophiles
Re: 34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2018
Re: 34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her by superemmy(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2018
Nawa. I wonder how konji dey catch some 30 something years old and above men for all these 7-15 years old pikin?

Re: 34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her by phreakabit(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rotimi Abomini it is them again. Amala custard and milk people
Re: 34-year-old Serial Rapist Rapes Primary 6 Pupil. See What He Used To Lure Her by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Omo, see better beating. They've restructured his ugly face.. fool! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photos! Woman Kidnaps And Strangles Lover's 5-year-old Daughter To / Two Sisters Use Sex Tape To Blackmail Lagos Nun Sleeping With Reverend Father / Esa Oke Student Shot Dead During NANS Election [graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.