Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Saluting Buhari Did Not Undermine The Importance Of My Letter - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saluting Buhari Did Not Undermine The Importance Of My Letter - Obasanjo (362 Views)

Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post / Disquiet In SSS, Officers Threaten To Undermine Buhari’s Reelection, Boko Haram / World Is Turn By Turn: Picture Of Jig.state Governor Badaru Saluting Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saluting Buhari Did Not Undermine The Importance Of My Letter - Obasanjo by Goldenwatersltd: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Nigeria’s former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said his exchange of pleasantries with President Muhammadu Buhari during the African Union (AU) summit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, did not in any way undermine the importance of his letter to Mr. Buhari advising him not to contest in the 2019 elections.

Please read on: https://www.newdayng.com/saluting-buhari-not-undermine-importance-letter-obasanjo/
Re: Saluting Buhari Did Not Undermine The Importance Of My Letter - Obasanjo by 12submarine(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2018
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

See What Wizkid Told Bukola Saraki / What Did IBB Say Concerning 2019? / Nigerian Man Vows To Commit Suicide If Buhari Fails To Seek Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.