Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes (28783 Views)

Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East / Vigilantes Prevent SARS From Arresting Dino Melaye At Buba Jubril's Fidau Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by nuele(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Did he include the armed herdsmen as while.

Benue people, did the police come to your rescue during the Fulani attack? And when did they resume their duty of ensuring peace in the trouble zone or preventing attacks when the police are snoring and enjoying their sleep.

Be wise Benue/Taraba.
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by TijaniAbu: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thunder fire this IGP that has not declared war on fulani herdsmen, evil Apc.
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by Tecno66: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
adadike281:
What an irony of life!
He did not declare war on the herdsmen when they were killing others.
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by egopersonified(f): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
wondering if these clashes would lead to food shortages
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by Castanea(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Time is the best judge.
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by Writs: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
The people declare war on I G Pee
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
fuckfuckman:
The herdsmen are free to kill us because we are their cows. We don't want to kill back when we ask for Biafra they call us terrorist.

God help.

Pls with 150-200k which phone can I buy

Ask your question in the thread below, I'm sure you'll get good suggestions

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/2309#64731633
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by stonemasonn: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ngokafor:

Thats right!!!....Tick tock goes the clock..

All i can say is that what the elders(SEs,some parts of SS) saw sitting down concerning buhari,the kids,toddlers and Lilliputians(other regiions) could not and did not see standing on top of Mount Everest......African Proverb grin
your elders saw nothing, they only supported GEJ because they were the ‘pillars’ of his government.
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by Ngokafor(f): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
stonemasonn:
your elders saw nothing, they only supported GEJ because they were the ‘pillars’ of his government.

Guy kindly step aside and move on ahead.....I have no time for people who voted for buhari..My people and i are above you lots when it comes to critical reasoning...Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by stonemasonn: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ngokafor:

Guy kindly step aside and move on ahead.....I have no time for people who voted for buhari..My people and i are above you lots when it comes to critical reasoning...Thank you in advance
madam critical reasoner.
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by samuelgodson(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
His mad let him declear war on killer herdmen first
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by Clinton207: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
This implies that these Fulani herdsmen have support from the Nigeria police force......

Hmmm what a country...

They are so swift in taking action on any matter relating to anti Fulani ......

God save ur children Ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by efavour: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
gannod:
The IGP is stupid. He should direct his anger to the murderous Fulani herdsmen instead. Time and time again, innocent men,women and children were killed, the buffon kept quiet. Just six Fulani were killed the useless man is pretending to be tough. Whether he likes it or not,Fulanis will pay for all Thier atrocities.
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
this order by the IGP is one sided..order the herdsmen to disarm also n peace will reign..,
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by PStacks(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Fish farming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD-og0lkkiA

Just forget all these people and learn a lucrative trade today
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by Solorrman(m): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Now this is getting out of hand!? Why is the terrorist in aso Rock using state resources to defend a particular ethnic group while others are to be massacred at will? People should read about Bosnia, everything that happened in that country before the breakout of Europe's deadliest civil war since the end of WW2, is now already happening in Nigeria like a script! The militias were formed when it became apparent that the FG was not ready nor willing to protect the farmers/natives, and as a contingency plan, the militias were formed by the helpless and hopeless governors as a self defense mechanism to protect the locals who are facing horrendous ethnic cleansing in the hands of fulani terrorists (already regarded as one of the deadliest in the world by international bodies!). The death of 7 seven Fulanis have rattled buhari because they are his kinsmen but hundreds of middle belt natives are being massacred all these while yet he turned deaf and dumb!! What buhari is doing to the people of the middle belt is worse than what Bashir of Sudan did to the people of Dafur using the jan.ja.weed militia but while Bashir has remained a fugitive since then with crimes against humanity hanging on his neck, buhari has remained free!! The world must be told about the crimes against humanity currently taking place in Nigeria with state support. If that terrorist can be this mien and wicked during a period he is seeking for re-election, then it shows how deadly he will be if by any chance he remains in aso Rock after 2019. Igbos in the North should start making plans now, we have been saying this for donkey years, your investments are better off in Chad, Cameroon, Mali etc than anywhere north of the FCT!! The cloud is gathering fast, we shouldn't be caught napping and neither should we the ones to fight the evil going on Nigeria, we did before in 1967-70 but the whole country with outside help as well, descended on us and till today we are still paying the price. In the event of any catastrophe in the sh!thole, we will be the first to bounce back because of our large diaspora population and investments. The waste are playing Ostrich while hoping that we would be the ones to do the dirty job of challenging the owners of the sh!thole. The useless country is at its wits end and an implosion now seems inevitable. DO NOT RELENT, POST THE ONGOING MASSACRES ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM ETC. Join protests anywhere within or outside Nigeria until the world takes note. The North has gone suicidal, they are envious of the progress the South has made, and won't mind if everything is destroyed so that everyone will be in the same level with them. TWO THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF BUHARI IS REELECTED: EITHER THE WHOLE SOUTH BECOMES A CONQUERED TERRITORY OR THERE WOULD BE A CIVIL WAR, WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE MB NOW IS A CHILD'S PLAY COMPARED TO WHAT IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE IN THE MB & SOUTH IF THE TERRORIST REMAINS IN ASO ROCK.
so benue and taraba now turn to Igbo states is that what u mean ? we are talking abt taraba and benue and u brought something different bkos u want to fight. Should nigeria as a whole dwelled people like u i am sure by now there would have no single soul in middle belt and the north bkos of black hatred,u are in rage bkos boko haram chased ur people from north where they use to earn a living but now u are insulting the north. Is that what jesus told u ? I am sure u are a christian bkos a muslim can never say such a thing. I am also sure u are gonna reply me considering i learned the manner of people like u thats why i never read replies since 2012 on nairaland sorry wo
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by agbamasoe: 3:23am On Feb 03, 2018
The question is where is cp all these years when fulani has been killing people they were with arms no body see it as agaist the law. Partiality, government of fulani by fulani and for fulani
Re: Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 03, 2018
Getting out of hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid / APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate / Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.