Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,744 members, 7,959,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Greeting Buhari Does Not Change The Gravity Of My Letter – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greeting Buhari Does Not Change The Gravity Of My Letter – Obasanjo (470 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" / 2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello / "Buhari Does Not Need Obasanjo’s Advice" - Dr. Victor Oye, APGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greeting Buhari Does Not Change The Gravity Of My Letter – Obasanjo by tommykiwi(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has reacted to comments on pictures of his meeting with president Muhammadu Buhari a few days after his scathing letter was made public.
Nigerians had mixed feelings upon seeing pictures of OBJ exchanging pleasantries with Buhari in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, a few days after the former leader published a 13-page letter criticizing the president’s performance and handling of the nation’s affairs.

Speaking on the development in Oke Ilewo in Abeokuta, Ogun state on Thursday, Obasanjo said;
“Last week, I issued a statement which I did not do lightly or frivolously but out of deep concern for the situation of our country.

I wonder why some Nigerians were worried why I had to pay respect to the Nigerian president at Addis Ababa. That’s my own upbringing as a well-born and bred Yoruba boy.

That doesn’t mean that what I have said about the president, which I did not say out of bitterness and hatred… it is evidence that the president has performed, in some areas, good enough.

In other areas not good and the proper advice I gave, which he may take and he may not take.

I didn’t do that out of malice or out of ‘bad belle’. I did it out of my respect for that office and my interest and I hope in your interest and the interest of Buhari.”

Source....https://politicsngr.com/greeting-buhari-not-change-gravity-letter-obasanjo/

Re: Greeting Buhari Does Not Change The Gravity Of My Letter – Obasanjo by Aboki99(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2018
Obj you can only deceive yourself!
Re: Greeting Buhari Does Not Change The Gravity Of My Letter – Obasanjo by anibirelawal(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2018
No one is deceiving anyone. it is free world, freedom of speech and expression, and everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

If buhari should pay a visit to any of the WAILERS community, they will be the first to welcome him,cheering & wild open their teeths like this gringringrin. By the end of the day, they will reactivate their wailing mode on Nairaland.
Re: Greeting Buhari Does Not Change The Gravity Of My Letter – Obasanjo by divinehand2003(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2018
Greeting someone does not mean your perceptions about the person. Greeting is a show of respect to anyone.
Re: Greeting Buhari Does Not Change The Gravity Of My Letter – Obasanjo by papoudaupolos: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2018
Re
Re: Greeting Buhari Does Not Change The Gravity Of My Letter – Obasanjo by Mogidi: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2018
APC supporters were trying to spin that picture like it was business as usual.
Now y'all are aware Obasanjo did not just stab Buhari, he's making sure the knife remain there, badt guy.
Re: Greeting Buhari Does Not Change The Gravity Of My Letter – Obasanjo by san316(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2018
Naso

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video / 80 Percent Of Nigerian Policemen Provide Personal Security For Prominent Nigeria / Ex-Cbn Chief, Moghalu To Run For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.