Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

"I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (99859 Views)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by oladayod1: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Free we come into d world nd Free we shall go bk.... Wat d point in cagn Wat need freedom winkFree we come into d world nd Free we shall go bk.... Wat d point in cagn Wat need freedom
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by Warship: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
comfortable
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by gbanikiti(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
what if Chelsea decides to sign Mahrez at summer? will hazard still leave?
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by gbanikiti(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
i think Man City will

Abjay97:
Man u will win champions league
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by chubinwa(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
rubbish.. trust me, I just scan tru her pics on fb and she was nt only putting on bra but she was putting on push up.
I just want to flaunt ur breast nne
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by Adroit17(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
like she has never wear one........slowpoke undecidedlike she has never wear one........slowpoke
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by holluphemydavid(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Those tips though
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by donsimoniiblog: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Her body odour no get part two

OK, how u take know sir
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by donsimoniiblog: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
RSVP:

My guy.
Watin consign body odour wit dis mata nah?
U sure say u neva sip somthn dis morning ehn cheesy

As in some guys no get sense
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by Okeikpu(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
donsimoniiblog:
An approved facebook user has expressed her hatred for putting on bra always.
A Nigerian lady by the facebook username Unique Tey Mhee posted on a popular facebook group chat New cuties facebook famous area (Ncffa) , that she loves moving around with no bra, she said in the post
" i just hate bra,
Ion feel comfortable wiv it??
I just like moving around with no bra"
and she proved that by sharing her hot bra less photos
See photo below! ] IKPU THE BABE DI SHARP! tongue

SOURCE:https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/02/nigerian-lady-that-hates-wearing-bra.html
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by donsimoniiblog: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
dman4mdmoon:
I doubt if the lady actually made that comment. No be she be this or she is just an attention seeker?

Did u have to go dig for her pictures.... But she's cute
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by donsimoniiblog: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Someone will innocently share their status update and bloggers will carry it and make it news. If I had a Facebook account I'd have to make sure none of my 'friends' were Nigerian entertainment bloggers. They suck.

Oya don't cry na
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by Okeikpu(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
SHE LUKS NACKABLE cry
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by donsimoniiblog: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
timwudz:

Nigerian girls with vain names... some will still miss heaven cause of this... awon Omo shepeteri

Someone that her name will nzeribe Okafor okodua.. That shii pisses me off ehn

1 Like

Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by Mexky: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
This one tire me oh
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

Did u have to go dig for her pictures.... But she's cute
I don't know about being "cute". But the answer to your question is YES! Investigative Journalism, that is what it is called. It is good to investigate before commenting.
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
she is indirectly telling she has breast tumor or breast cancer.....dats y she cant wear bra
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by okerekeikpo: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
This idiot is one of the reasons my 5gig dey finish on xvideos

1 Like

Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
This new year?
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by gulfer: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
She's forming firm bweast, very soon no one will advice you to wear those with iron cup in order to support the fallen olympus angry angry angry angry
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by deedrizzie: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
errr... is she uncomfortable 'wiv' typing correct grammar too?
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by guji12(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nor worry na. U still fresh... After Dem Dor press am finish.. @ 22 u go really know if u need am
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
She juss has sinaj face and bress too..damn they have 3 things in common grin
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by gentlechyke(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Its OK to feel dat way sometimes buh publicizing it is jus plain stupidity........

Babe. Please don't be like her. Show me in private
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by salesforce: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
You are cursed
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
We shall see.
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by crookes(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by donsimoniiblog: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
dman4mdmoon:
I don't know about being "cute". But the answer to your question is YES! Investigative Journalism, that is what it is called. It is good to investigate before commenting.

Nice......

1 Like

Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by tirinash: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
EBUBS:
She has nipples actually... This should motivate some girls to go without bra rather than wearing foam on top of foam...

you gottit.. shocked shocked
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by Iamthoney(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
coolhamid:
The Olympus is still standing though.
It will soon fall
Re: "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook by Dshocker(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
EBUBS:
She has nipples actually... This should motivate some girls to go without bra rather than wearing foam on top of foam...

What most girls of nowadays carry around are fallen heroes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.