Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture (2701 Views)

My Fish Farm In Picture After My Expansion / Cassava Production Method: From Planting To Harvest / MD2 Pineapple Cultivation From Planting To Harvesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by Beboy23(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2018
The project is 15 acre of soybeans at Oyo State Nigeria, I have some challenges of farm hand's (workers), fulani herbsmen, but thanks to God for the completion of the project

NOTE :
Soybean is among the major industrial and food crops grown in every continent. The crop can be successfully grown in many states in Nigeria using low agricultural input. Soybean cultivation in Nigeria has expanded as a result of its nutritive and economic importance and diverse domestic usage. It is also a prime source of vegetable oil in the international market. Soybean has an average protein content of 40% and is more protein-rich than any of the common vegetable or animal food sources found in Nigeria. Soybean seeds also contain about 20% oil on a dry matter basis, and this is 85% unsaturated and cholesterol-free.

3 Likes

Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by Beboy23(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Two week after planting

2 Likes

Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by Beboy23(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Four week after planting

2 Likes

Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by Beboy23(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2018
Sixth week after planting

1 Like

Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by Beboy23(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2018
At maturity

1 Like

Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by Beboy23(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2018
Some harvested part

1 Like

Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by ms6743(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Beboy23:
Some harvested part
More kudos to you bro. I am planning to plant 4 hectares here in Ogbese( Akure) but harvesting and thrashing is my concern. I'll Bing you though.

2 Likes

Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by Beboy23(m): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2018
The threshing

Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by matuskyoo7(m): 5:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Nice work out there, how long does it take to get matured ?
Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by Beboy23(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2018
matuskyoo7:
Nice work out there, how long does it take to get matured ?
Thanks, the maturity is 90 days

2 Likes

Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by herbaurme1: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2018
nice work @ op, pls update us on the cost analysis and ROI per acre or the whole 15acre. whats is the opportunity for pple who wants to invest but lack the timd to be on the farm. since the maturity is 90days, can i do this 3-4 time yearly. thanks
Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by blessedvisky(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
herbaurme1:
nice work @ op, pls update us on the cost analysis and ROI per acre or the whole 15acre. whats is the opportunity for pple who wants to invest but lack the timd to be on the farm. since the maturity is 90days, can i do this 3-4 time yearly. thanks
Seconded
Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by Barusho: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pls I would like to ask what is the management process during the course of 90 days. Secondly would like to ask is the issue of insect heard bugs usually affect.
Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by Beboy23(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Barusho:
Pls I would like to ask what is the management process during the course of 90 days. Secondly would like to ask is the issue of insect heard bugs usually affect.

Planting, weeding, fertilization, no much of insects infestation, and if you come across any insect attack, you combat them with insecticide immediately
Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by Barusho: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2019
Pls sir I would love to personally go into soya bean farming but would love to gather every information I could sir...
Firstly which type of seeds is the most sought after in the market
Secondly did you use post emerging herbicides on the land
Thirdly how are you able to weed the plant considering the no of acre... If it is manual labour how much was used.
Fourtly assuming you would be using thenching mechanically how much would it cost.
Last question on the 15 acre of farm how much was used to clear by tractor, lile how much are you able to get from that 15 acre...
Thanks as I await your response bro.
Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by hopevalley: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Beboy23:
The project is 15 acre of soybeans at Oyo State Nigeria, I have some challenges of farm hand's (workers), fulani herbsmen, but thanks to God for the completion of the project

NOTE :
Soybean is among the major industrial and food crops grown in every continent. The crop can be successfully grown in many states in Nigeria using low agricultural input. Soybean cultivation in Nigeria has expanded as a result of its nutritive and economic importance and diverse domestic usage. It is also a prime source of vegetable oil in the international market. Soybean has an average protein content of 40% and is more protein-rich than any of the common vegetable or animal food sources found in Nigeria. Soybean seeds also contain about 20% oil on a dry matter basis, and this is 85% unsaturated and cholesterol-free.
Why did you not make any plan for exporting your soya beans to make a staggering amount of money? The major dividend of agriculture is in export. Click on the first link on my signature for details.
Re: My Soybeans Project 2017 From Planting To Havesting In Picture by TTGIL: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Soya bean has been described as miracle bean because of it cheap protein-rich grain. Soya been (glycerin max) is a leguminous vegetable of the pea family that grows in tropical, subtropical and temperate climates.

Soya bean was domesticated in the 11th century BC around northeast of china and is believed to hav3e been introduced to Africa in the 19th century by Chinese traders along the east coast of Africa.

Soya bean is among the major industrial and food crops grown in every continent.

Read more: http://exportfromnigeria.info/thread/2057/soya-bean-production#ixzz65sgsYxT9

(1) (Reply)

What's The Price Of Maize Per Kg? / Beans Powder (moi-moi & Akara) / Please I Need Baby Grasscutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.