Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Cure Madness/insanity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Madness/insanity (284 Views)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Madness/insanity by NicholeDietary(f): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2018
Let me tell u what alcohol,smoking,coffee,meds processed foods do to u

I told us the last time all the gulder the ultimate,beer,33 export larger beer,star,guiness,the acclaimed healthy red wine etc are poisons in the real sense
Aside being stimulators, these drinks are staunch processed products
During their industrial distillation, they pass through numerous chemical processes aside the chemicals added as preservatives
So who says red wine is good for the heart pls?

The only pure wine given us by God is from Palm tree " palm wine "
And it's best to be drank in its fresh state cos the moment it ferments, it automatically turns alcohol cos of the presence of yeast, probiotics,ethanol etc
At this stage, it becomes intoxicating and excess of it becomes harmful to your health
So pls if you got no ailment requiring the activities of probiotics ABOUT TURN

What do u think is the magic behind the drastic switch in the psychological state of a person after drinking gulder the ultimate?

My guy wey dey cry just now say him wife die,the next minute him don dey laugh,dey play music,dey dance

What do u think happened with that man pls?
His brain sent an impulse/signal as regards the tragedy to his body which he was meant to respond with tears,grief,moodiness,anger,frustration, etc but immediately he took that drink, the caffeine in it goes to meet the impulse half way and sends it back
So instead of responding the natural way,u respond in a caffeine-induced way
U just are happy on a day u should be sad
Feel light headed when u should be heavy hearted
Feel u have no problem,when in reality there are truckloads in front of u
The impulse actually returns to your brain and a nerve goes amiss/disconnects
Tomorrow he drinks again cos he wants to forget about wifey, another nerve disconnects
He keeps on like that until psychosis shows up

Whoever told u the mad people on your street were bewitched?
Cos I know nigerians mentality " na charm"
Let me tell u,if u got psychosis and keep on that meds,you will join them very soon
These things are all cognitive disorders
They are brain issues

Why do some people on taking coffee never feel sleepy again?
As they came back from the office tired,because he/she has a promotion exam to write, he/she drinks coffee to stay awake
And as the brain sends the sleep signal,the caffeine in that coffee attacks the impulse and retards it
This impulse returns to the brain and one nerve goes off
Sleep automatically disappears
And u will see madam clapping for herself " I did it! Sleep u think u can make me fail? "
Tomorrow same thing
Next tomorrow same thing
Next year.......
In 5 years........
And before u know it,the nuts that were loosing gradually upstairs reach their peak
She starts with psychosis
U go think say doctor iskilu fit help u,na dia u buy gbege
They place her on chemicals and before u know it,she don enter road
" satan you are a liar,fire,fire,fire"
No be so my brother,cool down for Jesus

This is a simple thing, u weren't just ready to listen when I was advising u

If u got psychosis today,sko sko is the next if you don't stop those meds,dont say I didn't tell u
If u smoke, drink,eat processed foods,drink coffee et al
You aren't far from the person dancing naked
If you are always on meds,sko sko is on its way
These things are stimulants, chemicals
Who will listen to me?

Well,if you got any mentally derailed person / mad,i need you to get wheat grass
The fresh grass of wheat that grows just 1 week after sowing,about 10cm in length, thats it!
Cut, wash,blend into juice and drink a cup per day
If u can't bare the strong taste,squeeze some lemon or orange in it, stir and drink,shikena

And if u have no assess to the fresh grass frequently,pluck in bulk,dry and mill into powder
Daily take 2 tablespoons,dilute in 1 cup of water or orange or lemon juice ( from the fruits not packed pls), stir and drink

Watch that person gradually return back

Well,if u like take me for granted,u know say I no wear lab coat and goggles.......winks***
Pls this will cure him or her soooo:

1. If u start,no more meds

2. No smoking

3. No alcohol

4. Eat only what's recommended on the epilepsy diet plans on my page

And as the most high lives, you will be done with this reproach in a jiffy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.healthstruth.com/glovella-skin-cream/ / Treat Diabetes And Cure Impotency In Men With Neen Tea Bitters / Natural Antioxidant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.