Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer (2012 Views)

Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo / APC Presidential Ticket: The Power Of Money. / Buhari/bakare Ticket: The Masses Choice (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by KnowAll(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If we have a 2 horse race IBB is better than Buhari, but if we have a 10 horse race, IBB would be my number 9th and Buhari the 10th.
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Caringpro(f): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2010
@ POSTER,

Why is that we all have very 'little' memories in this greatly blessed country? Are you saying that there isn't any other Nigerian that can govern except IBB who is yet to account for his vast SINS against mother Nigeria? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by 006(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2010
Caringpro:

@ POSTER,

Why is that we all have very 'little' memories in this greatly blessed country? Are you saying that there isn't any other Nigerian that can govern except IBB who is yet to account for his vast SINS against mother Nigeria? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Not at all, but I need interested candidates to talk what they feel about these issues I raised and which, as it seems, IBB supports and want implemented. Till then, it's nobody but him.

If we could achieve those stuff, 3/4 of Nigerian’s problem would be solved. What would remain would be census and corruption which OBJ could have solved in his tenure.

I'll still root for IBB till someone new comes and tells me things I want to hear. This is my stand.

@mikeansy

You're right; he could be saying one thing but will end up doing another. It's the system we found ourselves in. Before, he never supported those issues but now, for the benefit of the doubt, I think he has studied Nigeria and knows what needs to be done. After all, he has nothing to lose; he’s been there before but as a military guy.
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by marcdunu: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2010
I agree with this pairing up. These are the only 2 folks with large enough mind to restructure Nigeria.

If you leave the unproven corruption allegation of IBB to one side, you will see that the rest of IBB is all about Reform and Social Re-Engineering.

If you also look at how Soludo transformed our banks in his time in office you will agree that he is a man who is very much interested in Social Re-Engineering.

IBB/Soludo are what you describe as Liberal Conservatives. The marriage will be one based of shared ideologies. I think only this two can redeem Nigeria at this time.

PDP should draft IBB/Soludo into the race. They share the same views on Fiscal Federalism, free market economy, Lean Government, Devolution of powers, State Policing.

They are two leaders who truly know their onions and both have reached the highest level of their chosen profession and are recognised worldwide.

IBB is a General and Soludo is a Professor. Forward match Nigeria.
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2010
There may be something quite interesting in this combination.

They are two strong leaders and will surely make a good match.
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by OYBMEND: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2010
I know that Soludo did some good stuffs as CBN Governor and quite knowledgeable

IBB I am not sure about him.
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Jarus(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2010
Ijebu oda, ijesha o suwon, iwo wade o pe rare ni jebujesha.
No offence meant, just d appropriate proverb that perfectly describe this IBB/Soludo combination
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Solomon227(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2010
I have never been a fan of IBB but he's the only one that's courageous enough to talk about those thorny issues like fiscal federalism and state police before an election. At least, he's letting is views on those issues known to us as early as possible and we will judge him by that.

Those issues are important to me and that's why and drifting to his side. No need for politicians to sidestep essential issues anymore

Here's my earlier post of what I want done by our next President.

IBB has never honored his words. The records are there 4 u to see. He is saying all what u want to hear and unfortunally some are gullibly beleiving him. IBB killed, maimed and lied for 8.2 years beating any Nigerian leader records. U guys calling for IBB dont know what u are toying with. This guy represents Lucifa in Nigeria and like I always do I will cont praying for any1 that tries to bring the Devil back to the thrown.

Iff IBB really killed innocent people knownly and intentionally and u people know and still want him back, may the agony, pains, lamentation and sadness of the families that have lost their dear ones be visited on all the Devil's supporters. May they never know peace like IBB denied us peace between 1985-1999. May d true IBB start doing what he likes doing best with Big B1,ferari, Depilot and every other deliberate disciple of the Evil one
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Pukkah: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2010
mikeansy:

BigB1

Kasim Afegbua was asked yesterday of IBB's achievements during his 8years in office. He equivocated and spent his time telling us how IBB is being percieved wrongly.

BigB1 and Kosovo, please help me out and tell the house, w[b]hat was IBB's achievements in real terms while he was in office[/b]?

(please keep in mind that keeping Nigeria together is no achievement because the civil war ended in 1970 and IBB came to office in 1985.)

Thank you.

Still waiting to read about IBB's specific and non-ambiguous achievements while in office. It's taking Mr Babangida's supporters too long to fetch them?
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Solomon227(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2010
@ marcudun
They are two leaders who truly know their onions and both have reached the highest level of their chosen profession and are recognised worldwide.

IBB is a General and Soludo is a Professor. Forward match Nigeria.

IBB is recognized world wide for staching 7.2 Billion pounds in UK while his kinsmen are walking naked in the village. He is known to have killed democracy in 1999, he is known world-wide to have killed his best friends (MKO & Vatsa). He is known to have disgraced Ebute (who was lucky not b killed). IBB as a president is= Doom to Nigeria and that of us that have lived through his Hellish world will not allow ignoramous few to take us back to the Demons den. IBB? Never again. He shall campaign and spend his loots but will b disgraced insha Allah.
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Solomon227(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2010
@mikeansy

You're right; he could be saying one thing but will end up doing another. It's the system we found ourselves in. Before, he never supported those issues but now, for the benefit of the doubt, I think he has studied Nigeria and knows what needs to be done. After all, he has nothing to lose; he’s been there before but as a military guy.

Wen I read posts like yours I easily know u are either to young to know who IBB is or u have not witnessed Evil b/4. IBB declared himself Evil Genius(that wasnt a joke).

When he was leaving in 1993, he said he was stepping aside and as a matter of fact physically match aside (knowning he would b back one day). IBB has tried desperately since 2003 to come back to power until d brightest opportunity is now when Yaradua died and u are saying he doesnt have anything to loose.

IBB wants to come back and die in power (like obj). He will kill all oppositions quetly b/4 2015 and they will all be begging him to continue till eternity. He is not going to fail on 3rd term like OBJ. As much as he tries he will never succed to put this nation in d dungeon again. The God that took care of Abacha will take care of him if he didnt leave Nigeria alone.
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2010
Solomon227:

@mikeansy

Wen I read posts like yours I easily know u are either to young to know who IBB is or u have not witnessed Evil b/4. IBB declared himself Evil Genius(that wasnt a joke).

When he was leaving in 1993, he said he was stepping aside and as a matter of fact physically match aside (knowning he would b back one day). IBB has tried desperately since 2003 to come back to power until d brightest opportunity is now when Yaradua died and u are saying he doesnt have anything to loose.

IBB wants to come back and die in power (like obj). He will kill all oppositions quetly b/4 2015 and they will all be begging him to continue till eternity. He is not going to fail on 3rd term like OBJ. As much as he tries he will never succed to put this nation in d dungeon again. The God that took care of Abacha will take care of him if he didnt leave Nigeria alone.

I think you may be getting too emotional to even know who posted what.
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2010
@Topic

As much as I am not too excited about an IBB Presidency because of the very dangerous precedence it might set. I honestly do not see Jonathan becoming a better President than IBB. An IBB Presidency may not be the dissaster people are saying it will be because the fact remains that no matter what you make of IBB's character he is naturally a brilliant/smart man. I don't know if I can say that about Jonathan. And you all know the dangers of having a dumb dictator, they are usually very insecure.

I am sick and tired of electing leaders based on assumptions/speculations that they will turn out to be ok. My only prayer for Nigeria is that choices available to us in 2011 will not be just between Jonathan vs IBB.
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by 2blunt: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2010
if elections are not rigged, ibb cant av my vote
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Solomon227(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
As much as I am not too excited about an IBB Presidency because of the very dangerous precedence it might set. I honestly do not see Jonathan becoming a better President than IBB. An IBB Presidency may not be the dissaster people are saying it will be because the fact remains that no matter what you make of IBB's character he is naturally a brilliant/smart man. I don't know if I can say that about Jonathan. And you all know the dangers of having a dumb dictator, they are usually very insecure.

I am sick and tired of electing leaders based on assumptions/speculations that they will turn out to be ok. My only prayer for Nigeria is that choices available to us in 2011 will not be just between Jonathan vs IBB.

IBB is d only reason we do not have options than to support GEJ. GEJ looks dull and hardly inspires (but will not probably order your killing or Odi's levelling).
Take IBB out of diz contest, den u wil see many of us realigning wit more credible and dependable candidate dan GEJ but wit IBB's Billions of Naira and machinations no way anybody can defeat him lighlty.
He has no plan than to unleash Billions on PDP primary night(quote me anywhere) and I hope GEJ and his handlers are ready for him. IBB kill people and offer their children scholarship:that is d kind on Demon u are dealling with.
When some of us get so emotional about him its because we have had a first-hand brush with his antics. Wake Nigerian youths d Demon is trying to seize your future!
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Solomon227(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2010
f elections are not rigged, ibb cant av my vote

Dont worry if elections must b rigged to safe your ignorant soul from d Devil, it shall be rigged against IBB !
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Obiagu1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
Solomon227:

IBB is d only reason we do not have options than to support GEJ. GEJ looks dull and hardly inspires (but will not probably order your killing or Odi's levelling).
Take IBB out of diz contest, den u wil see many of us realigning wit more credible and dependable candidate dan GEJ but wit IBB's Billions of Naira and machinations no way anybody can defeat him lighlty.
He has no plan than to unleash Billions on PDP primary night(quote me anywhere) and I hope GEJ and his handlers are ready for him. IBB kill people and offer their children scholarship:that is d kind on Demon u are dealling with.
When some of us get so emotional about him its because we have had a first-hand brush with his antics. Wake Nigerian youths d Demon is trying to seize your future!

Can you tell us the first hand brush you had with him?
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by 2blunt: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2010
@solomon, am not ignorant as to who ibb is, av not met his person ,but av seen wot he has done, n he has more in stock if he's not stop
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Solomon227(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2010
Can you tell us the first hand brush you had with him?

I am one of many victims of his Satanic decisions. After he killed 1993 election my loved 1 was one of many dat lost their lifes in d crisis that followed!

He has killed b/4 he will kill again. This gospel may sound banal to some very young ones but take time out to read about the Evil one u will not touch him not even with a long stick
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Solomon227(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
n 1986, five students of the Ahmadu Bello University were murdered when mobile policemen invaded the campus to quell anti-IMF protests. He also promulgated a series of draconian decrees targeted at quelling all opposition, and on occasion did not hesitate to deport foreign critics (University lecturer Patrick Wilmot and journalist William Keeling).
In October 1986, frontline journalist Dele Giwa was murdered by a letter bomb in Lagos. Preliminary police investigations stated that senior officers of Mr. Babangidas intelligence services, who had hounded Giwa in his final days, had questions to answer regarding Giwas death. The mystery of the Giwa assassination remains unsolved till date.

Nigerian youth a killer is knocking d doors of your hearts attack him wit all u have before it will too late
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Onlytruth(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2010
Solomon227:

IBB has never honored his words. The records are there 4 u to see. He is saying all what u want to hear and unfortunally some are gullibly beleiving him. IBB killed, maimed and lied for 8.2 years beating any Nigerian leader records. U guys calling for IBB dont know what u are toying with. This guy represents Lucifa in Nigeria and like I always do I will cont praying for any1 that tries to bring the Devil back to the thrown.

Iff IBB really killed innocent people knownly and intentionally and u people know and still want him back, may the agony, pains, lamentation and sadness of the families that have lost their dear ones be visited on all the Devil's supporters. May they never know peace like IBB denied us peace between 1985-1999. May d true IBB start doing what he likes doing best with Big B1,ferari, Depilot and every other deliberate disciple of the Evil one

Back to sender!
Nna na wa o! shocked Since when did IBB become more evil than Obasanjo? And I mean really.

Under IBB, I was proud to be a Nigerian because my president defended Nigeria's territorial integrity. He kept Bakassi, sent our troops on peace keeping missions (though I don't like that, but it gained us some respect in Africa), threatened war against South Africa because South Africa was encroaching on Equatorial Guinea, and generally boosted Nigeria's image in Africa through his smarts and swagger. Under Obasanjo, our nation lost all -strength, prestige, territory and integrity even with oil prices at $150/barrel. IBB did all he did with oil at under $20/barrel.

So, by a long shot, he remains the only capable hand I have seen in this race so far.
Anyone who curses me for supporting him will bear the curse on his own head.  cool

If you are afraid that he may want to die in office, then, do something about the idiotic structure of the country that makes every goat want to die in office. All our presidents want to die in office. How is that an IBB issue?

Please spare me all these nonsense talks. undecided
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by marcdunu: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2010
Now that IBB victory at PDP primaries is looking very much the case, it is time for IBB to start planning for a VP he can govern with.

IBB and Soludo seems to agree on a lot of issues like economy, size of Government, capitalism, etc and it will be great to have IBB / Soludo ticket
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by sbeezy8: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2010
this poster most be smoking crack- to have thought about IBB as president.

He is mentally sick
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Solomon227(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ marcdunu

Now that IBB victory at PDP primaries is looking very much the case, it is time for IBB to start planning for a VP he can govern with.

IBB and Soludo seems to agree on a lot of issues like economy, size of Government, capitalism, etc and it will be great to have IBB / Soludo ticket

Guy are u out of your mind. If IBB was sure of victory he would not be shouting fouls, zoning, EFCC, Step-down, Step-up, Step-through, blabla.

In fact his fates have been perfected on Wednessday both in Heavens and on Earth. We saw a one-legged IBB with skin cancer and daughter falling to calls of Vatsa, Dele Giwa, & MKO and on Earth we have sealed his fate on the same day at Wadata Plaza.
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by marcdunu: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
[size=28pt]IBB / Soludo 2011[/size]
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by T9ksy(m): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2010
Posted by: marcdunu
IBB / Soludo 2011,

[b], yeah & may your sufferhead never ends, amen!!! [/b]
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Solomon227(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2010
@ MarcMugu

IBB / Soludo 2011

Guy this is not Kirikiri Presidential election campaign u hear?
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by olafolarin(m): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2010
AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Obiagu1(m): 1:32am On Sep 18, 2010
Forget about all the hatred of IBB, he is still a better candidate than GEJ. Jonathan is similar to President Gerald Ford, a complete waste of space. I'd rather have someone with courage that can do something positive or negative, at least something was tried, than have someone with no balls. Such cowards can be very erratic and when they act, they act stupidly and can be very dangerous.

IBB/Soludo seems like the key!
Re: Ibb/Soludo Ticket, The True Game Changer by Fhemmmy: 3:50am On Sep 18, 2010
I will love to see this . . . . End will justify it all, AGAIN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sacked Pdp Executive Protests In Ogun ! / Nigeria's Economy To Beat South Africa / Tinubu Presents His Wife, Daughter And Son-in Law As Acn Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.