Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Atheist VS Belivers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist VS Belivers (428 Views)

Would God Have Murdered These Innocent Belivers Without Abraham's Intervention? / Atheist vs Christians thread / Atheist Vs Theist WHATSAPP GROUP (NEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atheist VS Belivers by Eldavis(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2018
Ohk, before joining nairaland and the periods hav been active here, I hav noticed most of the topics in the religion section are mostly abt atheist and belivers….
How belivers are on the right way n hw atheist are doomed , hw atheist are smarter then belivers etc.
Honestly itx getting annoying, wats all the many fights for
Everyone has the right to belive in what ever they choose too…. There is no need fighting them or insulting them for wah dey belive in…. We all have our reasons why we belive and why we dont…so we hav to respect that nt create post on hw one is better than one or smarter than one…

You hav d right to talk about your belive n express your self to others and even try to convince or convert some bt if the person has a different point of view frm urs try to respect dat…..
Re: Atheist VS Belivers by rekinomtla(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Unfortunately that won't happen, atheists have a strange obsession with God. In order to feed this obsession, they have to keep on debating people who believe in God, probably in order to convince themselves he doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Atheist VS Belivers by Eldavis(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
rekinomtla:
Unfortunately that won't happen, atheists have a strange obsession with God. In order to feed this obsession, they have to keep on debating people who believe in God, probably in order to convince themselves he doesn't exist.
cry true tho….
Bt Itz getting too much…… den I tink belivers should nt debate wit dem bck…. Jux let it slide…. Bt I doubt dat would also happen

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have The Right To Be Angry / How RCCG Became Babylon City!!! In 1998 / Liya Sharubu: The Dapchi Girl Not Released By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.