Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos (46486 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by dangotesmummy: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
This man has a lot of nerves to marry omo area fada cheesy

Hope he doesn't mind his children seeing their grandpa naked wit tatoos and piercings all over his body grin

He should wait till his daughter gets a tattoo all over her back like aunty Tonto or pierce her v@jyna or the son is smoking weed and drinking alcohol in the sitting room with his friends

At least he should get prepared that one of his kids will definitely take their grandfather's genes.

If the son start flying his shirt and talking back at his father or be driving okada engaging in rascality with low lives, while his Mates are in school,he shouldn't complain o or the daughter comes home with her lesbian partner introducing the girl as her boyfriend,no complaint o grin

MANY OF THE TIMES THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.HE SHOULD GET READY FOR ANOTHER SMALL REPLICA OF CRAY CRAY CHARLIE BOY whether in a man or woman's body grin
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by Rozaytee: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Ehen.. so area fada pikin fit marry responsible man?
before nko
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by Colleverage: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Unik3030 etibaba haywire1

I present to you 4play

Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by no1madman(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Assassin101:
nice ass she got
she got it from her mama. . .Beautiful mama!

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by Otapipia: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Beautiful daughter
You mean am?
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
All the best to them
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by mikejj(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin charli so u get fine daughter like this and u no tell me..
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by 13banks: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dating to wedding
Register now

Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by Assassin101: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
yea, sure
no1madman:

she got it from her mama. . .Beautiful mama!
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by joenor(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
it's all good, HML to both.
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by Mobash(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=softMarket post=64722155]I'm a chelsea fan andd i get hope say we go beat Barcelona 5-0 grin grin grin grin[/quote

Wake up man�
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by Softhands(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
you mean database is heavily loaded...
doe:
The backend na die!!
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by COOT22: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
OK.

What Next?
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by petenweke: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Ehen.. so area fada pikin fit marry responsible man?

Who said anything about him being responsible
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by godofuck231: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emmalez:

Area fada Charly Boy has given his daughter out in marriage.

He disclosed this on a post on his social media handles thus

“Introducing the latest couple in town. Congrats to my Princes and my new son Inlaw. Mr/Mrs Anu”

Here are some first photos and videos from the civil ceremony.

Charly Boy, born Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa, 19 June 1951 (also spelt Charlie Boy and known as CB, His Royal Punkness, and Area Fada), is a Nigerian singer/songwriter, television presenter, publisher, producer and one of Nigeria’s most controversial entertainers, best known for his alternative lifestyle, political views, and media productions, most notably The Charly Boy Show.

He has been president of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria, and in 2011 an Idol Series judge.

Contrary to popular belief Charly Boy is not gay.

He has been married to African-American singer and former fashion designer Diane for over thirty years. The couple have children together, and Charly Boy – who had been married before – has children from past relationships.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/02/first-photos-charly-boys-daughters-civil-wedding/

Watch video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeqqW2IlZl9/?hl=en
. What a sh*t show
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by opribo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Assuming it was Bobrisky or Denrele that can came to marry his beautiful daughter. Would Charlie boy have agreed.
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by KlausMike(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
ADAEZE! had a mad crush on her in secondary school...

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by Psoul(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
softMarket:
I'm a chelsea fan andd i get hope say we go beat Barcelona 5-0 grin grin grin grin

U have bn skipping ur medication and it's affecting u adversely. I will henceforth make sure u never skip any of ur prescriptions. I kw how we fought to get u out of that condition.
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by Psoul(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
dangotesmummy:
This man has a lot of nerves to marry omo area fada cheesy

Hope he doesn't mind his children seeing their grandpa naked wit tatoos and piercings all over his body grin

He should wait till his daughter gets a tattoo all over her back like aunty Tonto or pierce her v@jyna or the son is smoking weed and drinking alcohol in the sitting room with his friends

At least he should get prepared that one of his kids will definitely take their grandfather's genes.

If the son start flying his shirt and talking back at his father or be driving okada engaging in rascality with low lives, while his Mates are in school,he shouldn't complain o or the daughter comes home with her lesbian partner introducing the girl as her boyfriend,no complaint o grin

MANY OF THE TIMES THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.HE SHOULD GET READY FOR ANOTHER SMALL REPLICA OF CRAY CRAY CHARLIE BOY whether in a man or woman's body grin

As if u have not seen children of a bad man becoming the best in the society and vise versa
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by dangotesmummy: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Psoul:

As if u have not seen children of a bad man becoming the best in the society and vise versa
it's possible but there are also chances that any of the kids might duplicate Charlie's character.it's like AS and ss couples getting married,there are chances of one of the kids becoming ss.for example the first born can escape the ss,the second born too can but the last born might become ss.Bottom line is that chances are higher for area father's son in law to have another little area father in his household
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by salesforce: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by sensecementary(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
wow finally the artist we've all being waiting for
that can win Grammy internationally for Nigeria Has Emerge
what are we waiting for lets increase his chances of winning massively
by just clicking to watch his video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAQYHcEz94

sincerely Nigeria is guaranteed through this wonderful song from Vera
she's Already eyeing the Grammy with this hit song
what are we waiting for lets increase her chances of winning massively
by clicking to watch her video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstZ5-ZGai0

1 Share

Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by crookes(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
haywire1:

You dey room with them when he use his stick chuck derenle shocked, na wa for u ooo grin

How you take know sey him use stick? You dey room with dem?
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Congrats Ada
Re: Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:02am On Feb 03, 2018
I can't touch a lady that shaves her hair

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Builds A House To Celebrate Her Mother's 60th Birthday (Photos) / Tobi Bakre's Photoshoot With Horse Sparks Reactions On Twitter / Peter Okoye Of P-square Calls Out GTBANK, Access Bank And Polaris Bank. See Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.