Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working (13028 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Facebook Posts Shows Hatred Towards The Yoruba Nation / The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . / Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Colleverage: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
omohayek:

The irony of posting something so bigoted and inane in a thread about a supposed "blind hatred of Igbos"! Even more ironic is that 18 other tribalistic bigots gave it "likes" without stopping to consider that all of you together just might be the source of any blind hatred rather than its recipients ... It takes a special kind of delusional, narcissistic mindset to fling ethnic insults at millions of others while at the same time crying about being "blindly" hated, as if one's own behavior couldn't possibly have anything to do with being disliked.

grin afonja or donkey boy which one are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by omohayek: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Colleverage:

grin afonja or donkey boy which one are you?
You and your fellow bottom-dwelling ilk can keep at the insults, and also keep wondering why you are so "blindly" [sic] hated by all those you take such pleasure in insulting day and night. If you want to wallow in endless self-pity about imaginary persecutions after endlessly provoking others through your own rude and arrogant behavior, be my guest. Once your jibes, boasts and insults have had the desired effect of provoking angry retaliation, I'm sure you won't stop for even a minute to think about why your cries of woe fail to solicit any sympathy whatsoever from the very people you were previously taking such delight in putting down.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by raymexx: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Before you insult the great Yoruba race, remember they are your landlord o!
Your daily bread, your life and investments are all based in Yoruba land o!

Your blokos is firmly in the hands of your Yoruba senior brothers so watch your mouth.

don't make too much noise before I pursue all the Yoruba tenants in our house here in Lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by knowledgeable: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
tunjiajayi:

You and your kind of Igbo are the idiots, miscreants and misfits.

Retrogressive fooools.

How can a separation(of Retrogressive fooools) from you be a foolish act or even Retrogressive??.

You see why Igbos look at Yorubas with extreme disdain...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Nonaira1: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
benben1000:
OP is spot on...a Yorubaa man said it here on Nairaland during 2015 election that he would rather suffer under Buhari knowing he will marginalize Igbos to stop their progress than to enjoy under GEJ surrounded by Igbos. Till this day I have never forgotten that comment; shows you how wicked these people are. Don't forget that Awolowo did exactly what he said.

You forgot the anger they displayed when GEJ called igbos the pillars of his administration. The attacks yoruba directed to GEJ at that time one would think GEJ insulted them or something. Yet ironically, the same set that almost lynched GEJ for calling igbo pillars of his administration saw absolutely nothing wrong when buhari called yoruba the most accommodating in his administration.

Likewise, all the attacks they directed to GEJ; each act Buhari have committed and nothing, not a pim, from am
It shows their hatred towards GEJ was not because he was "bad president" but rather, he displayed love towards igbo. Simple!!!!

I remember how several rejoiced and narrated how they "dealth with GEJ" for "marginalizing" yoruba. Talk about biting your nose to spite your face.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by knowledgeable: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
knowledgeable:

How can a separation(of Retrogressive fooools) from you be a foolish act or even Retrogressive??.

You see why Igbos look at Yorubas and their logicals with extreme disdain...

1 Like

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by zeuchineesnacks: 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nonaira1:

You forgot the anger they displayed when GEJ called igbos the pillars of his administration. The attacks yoruba directed to GEJ at that time one would think GEJ insulted them or something. Yet ironically, the same set that almost lynched GEJ for calling igbo pillars of his administration saw absolutely nothing wrong when buhari called yoruba the most accommodating in his administration.

Likewise, all the attacks they directed to GEJ; each act Buhari have committed and nothing, not a pim, from am
It shows their hatred towards GEJ was not because he was "bad president" but rather, he displayed love towards igbo. Simple!!!!

I remember how several rejoiced and narrated how they "dealth with GEJ" for "marginalizing" yoruba. Talk about biting your nose to spite your face.
The igbos are relaxed now. We are chilling and watching the afonja hypocrites and cowards suffer for their wickedness. Jealousy and greed has kept them were they are today with a massive population of beggers and agberos with just a few rich people who can't contribute anything meaningful to their people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
raymexx:
don't make too much noise before I pursue all the Yoruba tenants in our house here in Lagos
Are you the landlord of the property or is it your daddy?

1 Like

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by oooduancalmdown: 12:01am On Feb 03, 2018
So because people did not vote the dumbass called Jonathan, it means they hate eboes right? Is Jonathan eboe? Why the rancour because people refused to vote that ineffectual buffoon? Or is it because you occupied most of the important position in his government?
You eboes are truly a greedy, pathetic, and and shameless ethnic group. I have never seen a pathetic tribe like iboes in my life.
I believe Lucifer created these people called iboes. Every man has the inalienable right to vote their preferred candidate. You shameless iboes can't blackmail people into voting your choice.
Since you guys can't let go of the 2015, then i advise you focus on your Biafra agitation and stop blaming people for your woes.
Losers!
Fvcking losers!
Shameless losers!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by benben1000: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2018
Nonaira1:

One of them couldn't control his emotions the day he saw video of Patience Jonathan speaking Igbo with Igbo women in 2015, he responded with a lot of abuses that these people fooled them pretending to be SS but are actually Igbos. I laughed and told him that if he realized how entrenched so-called SS are with Igbo, they will stop dividing us. Now they are pushing for Donald Duke thinking he is SS, but I have told them that Donald Duke's mother and wife are from Abi local government like former Gov. Imoke, who are Igbos in Cross River, so don't cry wolf when you find out his wife has Igbo connection like Patience Jonathan and decides to surround her husband with Igbos.

Patience speaking Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16bmjgWFDow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by tunjiajayi: 12:37am On Feb 03, 2018
knowledgeable:

You see why Igbos look at Yorubas with extreme disdain...

You and your people would still beg to be watered and nourished in the event of another civil war, get that yanmiri. We still hate you.
Flat head.

6 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by theDEVILisHERE: 12:58am On Feb 03, 2018
horsepower101:
Blind hatred makes a human being make irrational choices like voting for a dinosaur politician called buhari.

Igbos warned so many bipolar groups against voting for buhari but because of their blind hatred they didn't listen. Their main objective was to do anything that will hurt the igbos. They didn't even care if it hurts them too. They wanted to cut their noses just to spite their faces.

Some groups will knowingly hurt themselves politically but their joy is that as long as it stops igbos from progressing.

This is the type of mentality igbos have constantly dealt with in Nigeria. The average Igbo has to realize an age Long fact: Nigerians are more anti-igbo than pro-Nigeria. This is something to think about.

Nigga area aka was created by the non black races aka white man aka Devils for the purpose of trapping and disorganizing the true Israelites whose destiny on earth is to reawaken the Gods(black people)

The Igbo's aka Hebos aka Hebrews, are true Israelites, direct descendants of Yahawah and the Elohims

The Devils aka whiteman/non Black's can only fully achieve their aim by poisoning the mind of their fellow blacks
This they succeeded in doing hence the hatred towards Igbo's

Not to worry tho
The Era of restoration is here
and nothing anyone can do to stop what is to come

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by okway: 1:07am On Feb 03, 2018
The irony of this thread.

Just look at the hateful comments they write about Yorubas on the homepage. It's hard to take these clowns seriously.

Hate begets hate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by okway: 1:13am On Feb 03, 2018
benben1000:

Typical Afonja who thinks Igbos are his mate. If you are man enough, agree to separation as Igbos are pushing for, Walahi talahi, you will know who Igbos. You think Igbos are your mate? This is the kind of useless insult Igbos have received in this courtesy of Lord Luggard. You hide under One Nigeria with gross, inhumane marginalization of Igbos to drag feet with them. God didn't create every race equal. Israeli are smarter than all Arabs around them. Germans are gifted than all Europeans. So Igbos are no different as mentioned by Professor Sowell.

These clowns think Yorubas are their mate. Stay in your region and try to progress before making mouth.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

7 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by okway: 1:13am On Feb 03, 2018
I'll post why I think Yorubas are making it despite the deficit in Nigerian governance.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by okway: 1:15am On Feb 03, 2018
I'll post why I think Yorubas are making it despite the deficit in Nigerian governance.

Who cares about Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by InfiniteLoopx: 2:39am On Feb 03, 2018
This thread is needless this time that southern unity is needed the most to restructure and possibly put this country on the part to peaceful dissolution. Igbos, we have gone through a lot, its high time we act and speak with wisdom, while never loosing focus on the big picture. This is the right time to think deeply, strategically and objectively advance a united goal for our race.... a word is enough for the wise.

We need alliances, we need strategic handshakes, with our interest jealously protected. The Yorubas, seems to be in that position right now; especially their vocal call for restructure. In politics, there is no permanent enemies, but permanent interest. In my opinion, this is the wrong time to antagonize the Yorubas. Achieve your goal first, before creating scenic battle with whoever you choose to.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Absuchat(m): 4:43am On Feb 03, 2018
I can never complain of been hated by anybody especially the Yorubas, I will rather reciprocate any attitude I receive. For instance, during my NYSC, a Yoruba fool made himself "lord" in the copers' lodge where I stayed. Before my batch came on board, and was actually dictating for everyone else. However, I ended that shit just two days after I arrived.
For that sake he hated me to the marrows and even spoke it to my hearing that "this is why I hate igbos, they will never want to submit to authorities". I however asked him "who made you a superior over other copers in the lodge? ", and he was not able to answer, then I told him something he will never forget for the rest of his life, I told him that inasmuch as we are still serving here, that the hatred existing between him and me will keep growing cos it's a taboo for any Igbo man to stay under the lordship of a Yoruba man, so for that it's best for him to hate me the more.
So by default Yoruba, Hausa and some infinitesimal tribal groups hate igbos for the following reasons
1_An average Igbo man is wise (not tricky,........ Yorubas are)
2_Igbos can't be intimidated anywhere anytime (we know Yorubas are asslickers)
3_Igbos are generally hardworking (Yorubas can go to Alaba and confirm that)

I am more surprised anytime I see a Yoruba "love" an Igbo because we are meant to hate each other, and we'll keep hating each other till the end of time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Absuchat(m): 4:47am On Feb 03, 2018
okway:

These clowns think Yorubas are their mate. Stay in your region and try to progress before making mouth.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

We will come to your region and conqure your land, and in few years time, you are already our servants in your own land.... Isn't that stupidity on your side?

8 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Absuchat(m): 4:55am On Feb 03, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:
This thread is needless this time that southern unity is needed the most to restructure and possibly put this country on the part to peaceful dissolution. Igbos, we have gone through a lot, its high time we act and speak with wisdom, while never loosing focus on the big picture. This is the right time to think deeply, strategically and objectively advance a united goal for our race.... a word is enough for the wise.

We need alliances, we need strategic handshakes, with our interest jealously protected. The Yorubas, seems to be in that position right now; especially their vocal call for restructure. In politics, there is no permanent enemies, but permanent interest. In my opinion, this is the wrong time to antagonize the Yorubas. Achieve your goal first, before creating scenic battle with whoever you choose to.
You are only dreaming brother, I pray you wake up any time soon. Forming an ally with who? The Yorubas? That's madness, the last time someone tried it, he ended up been betrayed. Brother, it's the last thing you should think of right now, these dirty idiots think with their foolish ass bro. I would rather unite with the north than anything west. The sight of a Yoruba man irritates me and I can proudly tell you, the southern unity you are dreaming of can never be a reality.

6 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 03, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Your perspective is super myopic!
You put too much importance on yourselves.
Also the hatred was not spurn from Buhari's candidature.
It has always been there mutually, don't expect it to wane soon as you and your people are still playing the same card you have been playing since the civil war, blaming others without introspection or retrospection.
Get off your high horse, and be responsible for the hate you people bring on yourselves.
So you basically confessed your Igbo hatred grin grin

Dont worry. N.d.i Igbo a.m.a.k.a cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Absuchat(m): 4:58am On Feb 03, 2018
okway:
The irony of this thread.

Just look at the hateful comments they write about Yorubas on the homepage. It's hard to take these clowns seriously.

Hate begets hate.
You want to reap love when hate is all you and your folks sowed?.
The ones you saw are little.... Words can't express how much hate Igbos have for you and your dirty - looking tribe.

6 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 03, 2018
WorldRichest:
No tribe wants to associate with kidnappers, armed robbers, drug pushers, human traffickers and prostitutes from the potopoto republic of crime, the land of rising crime.

Hausas hate Ibos. Kanuris hate Ibos.. Tivs hate Ibos. Igalas hate Ibos. Itshekiris hate Ibos. Ijaws hate Ibos. WHY ALWAYS IBOS?
Here is a good explanation

2 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 03, 2018
tunjiajayi:

We still hate you. Flat head.
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by honeychild(f): 5:17am On Feb 03, 2018
Omoluabis pls stop engaging these Idiotic Pigs of Biafra. They can't change, they can't be reasoned with. Focus on more important things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 03, 2018
honeychild:
Omoluabis pls stop engaging these Idiotic Pigs of Biafra. They can't change, they can't be reasoned with. Focus on more important things.
ok. we have heard grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2018
More reason to vote for buhari, continue the insult pls

2 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2018
yemaldo:
More reason to vote for buhari, continue the insult pls
suffersticated voter grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 03, 2018
imhotep:

suffersticated voter grin grin
Who's complainin?
Exactly,the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2018
yemaldo:

Who's complainin?
Exactly,the Igbos
sai baba grin

3 Likes

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by IgboBasthard: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2018
raymexx:

Ok, 4th class Lagosian. How many of your children speak igbo or are proud of their igbo heritage. Begging to be Lagosian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Hatred Towards Igbos Is The Real Reason Nigeria Is Not Working by jumobi1(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2018
I just think it was sad how when the military/PMB handled the Biafra agitation inhumanely and unjustly, the rest of Nigeria turned a blind eye. Now the military/PMB is showing the rest of Nigeria injustice with the herdsmen saga. Perhaps if we join hands every time we see injustice then the military/PMB would feel as emboldened.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Appear In Court, Tribunal Tells Ganduje, Abba / Presidential Pardon: We Have Received 320 Applications From Convicts - Malami / Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.