Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) (58760 Views)

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / Gov. Wike Inspects Judges Lodge Project In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by bigpicture001: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
God I pray let it not be shop rite...
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Authoreety: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
richeeyo:

Enemy of development
pray for wisdom nd understanding
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by winfy11(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Provide adequate security for lives and property, Na security threat make d state no go area for the investors
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by samwash(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Naija we nor was carry last, always wanting to construct the biggest edifice yet we lack maintenance culture.
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Akjwyzepal:
Misplaced priority. Governor building mall. U thought you have seen it all until another polithiefcian is let loose. Why can't he build factory where machines robots and the likes would be built, and create job opportunity for mechanical electrical material computer metallurgical engineers. That can improve the entire contry tech and GDP. Mtcheew useless set of people fayose associate .

Reading should not be that hard. Please try it. It will cut down the embarassment.
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Akjwyzepal:
How will a reasonable Nigerian youth be saying its good news for governor to be wasting state fund on shopping mall. #thingsfallapart

Please read the text again...
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
sarrki:
Great news from Rivers

This are kind of news we need from across the country

2019 with be a year of recovery for Nigeria

We will Appraised from president to councillor
we want a production facility of this capacity, not were tainted money are spent!
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Reference(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
genghiskhan007:
Mumu Governor
Money will ne spent in malls
Hen will u build industries to create products and generate money?
angry

My goodness. No one is bothered to look at what they write about. Are Nigerians actually clever...
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oh
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Macdav(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin
Authoreety:
If not for the employment of youths, me no c any need for all ds kind of shopping malls whch nigerians hav turned to foto studio
angry
Authoreety:
If not for the employment of youths, me no c any need for all ds kind of shopping malls whch nigerians hav turned to foto studio
selfie finz

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nice.
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by nwabobo: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Rivers State Governor, Ezenwo Wike yesterday inspected the ongoing construction of an 11000 square metres shopping mall in Port Harcourt.

Speaking with news men after the inspection tour of the facility, Governor Wike said construction of a Dubai standard supermarket in Port Harcourt underscores the importance of Port Harcourt as an investment destination.

The governor said to ensure maximum utilization of the facility at the Trans-Amadi area of Port Harcourt, his administration will support the investor by reconstructing the roads leading to the mall.
The governor expressed satisfaction with the investment, which he said will create employment opportunities for residents and the host community.

He thanked the private investor, Mr Ndibe Obi for choosing Port Harcourt for the mall, saying that the city has all the facilities that will attract credible private investors.

Governor Wike said:

He said:

In his remarks, the Private Investor, Mr Ndibe Obi confirmed that the mall will house an 11000 square metre supermarket which will sell all types of products.

He said that facility will generate 600 direct and indirect employment for residents and the host community. He urged the Rivers State Government to support the company through amenities.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/gov-wike-inspects-construction-west-african-biggest-shopping-mall-portharcourt-photos/

More Photos

That's Peter Obi's mall by the way.
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by zoedew: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Gov. Wike’s Response is commendable!
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by deafeyez: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Authoreety:

BUT U C D NEED IN OTHER PEOPLE'S COUNTRY. HAVE U HEARD OF TRIQET.COM ?
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
chigoziem10:
Building malls while we are suffering of poor facilities in our different schools! School fees are too high, some reasonable no of Nigerians can't even afford to go to school & you guys are there building malls! #mtcheeew

You will be surprised when this poor people buy you top of the range phone . No offence but everybody coming from SS can't surprise me anymore.
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
omonnakoda:
.This is interesting.
I am actually the first to comment on this monumental thread.
Honestly I am really close to tears at this lifetime achievement.
tried his best ,spiritually and traditionally but we was not the chosen one. You see there is no profit in bearing grudges or being jealous of the Lord's anointed.

There are so many people to whom tribute must be paid firstly Mustapha our prayerful maiguard , may your kettle be forever blue. I am not one of those who say that you were hiding inside the GP tank the day armed robberso came around our street. I know you are brave and trustworthy. I believed in you just like you believed in me and so I dedicate this honour to you. I am sure you told the truth when you say you entered the tank to fetch water to pray and fell down as you went in and we're knocked unconscious.
I cannot forget Tawakalitu aka Shade Lepa aka tirin geek omo iya aje. Haters call you olosho but Let them say ,did they not say was about Stephanie whom we now to to be an unequalled business mogul. I dedicate this to you. We are like minds and you are invited for a special and exclusive award dedication later to nite.
I cannot forget my VHS recorder people say I don't have money for DVD Player but you know better. We have a special relationship, how can I repay your loyalty with betrayal?
Aah baba landlord, you are the best. I am not of the number of those who call you names like big head or Opa mefa oo to ran fila. They are ignorant. I know your head is full of ideas that can light Lagos. I know you don't have time for gossip and wicked rumours of those who say I was sacked 8 months ago and spend all my time at the lotto shop Your rent is on the way. You know that my whistle is not for fun. I have blown if for the finance minister and she will soon sign the check after Buhari approves the whistle blowing policy. You know he does not like to rush. I would like you to share the glory. You know I do not allow anybody touch my whistle but I have decide to reward your patience by teaching you how to blow it so you can partake in the whistle blowing windfall.

I once again salute for being a gallant lower. Do not lose hope. Follow Buhari's example. See how many times he contested elections. .

Personally, I do not drink hot drink before 9.00 am, I don't eat snake and I don't patronise ashawo. If you live a clean life like me you will surely succeed in your endeavours
what is this one saying undecided
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Akjwyzepal:
How will a reasonable Nigerian youth be saying its good news for governor to be wasting state fund on shopping mall. #thingsfallapart
did you see how ignorant you are.....the op even precisely quoted the part were they said it was a private company

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Reference:

Reading should not be that hard. Please try it. It will cut down the embarassment.
I swear....somepoeple are just plain stupid
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
chigoziem10:
Building malls while we are suffering of poor facilities in our different schools! School fees are too high, some reasonable no of Nigerians can't even afford to go to school & you guys are there building malls! #mtcheeew

Soo you you mean 20000 naira for school fees is too high? Besides its a private company...read before you spew jibbrish
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by gmoni2(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
thats neat . But are u sure its Africa's biggest or jst nigeria's biggest ?

You so right. can we upkeep it, that's another topic..
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by crookes(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by omonnakoda: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rockyrascal:
what is this one saying undecided
My words are not for foolish people. It only confuses them
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by keemi(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Akjwyzepal:
Misplaced priority. Governor building mall. U thought you have seen it all until another polithiefcian is let loose. Why can't he build factory where machines robots and the likes would be built, and create job opportunity for mechanical electrical material computer metallurgical engineers. That can improve the entire contry tech and GDP. Mtcheew useless set of people fayose associate .
A dull youth sighted.
When did wike say he was constructing the mall? Read!!!! U won't. undecided
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SHEAU(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ftc guy, I didn't read your response but I believe you can do worse
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by adecz: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Constructing a shopping mall
to sell goods produced from other countries.

That is the only thing we know
in Nigeria.... Buying & selling.

When shall we concentrate on built
industries for manufacturing, which is
the true indication of economic progress.

We are a wasted generation...... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Reference:

My goodness. No one is bothered to look at what they write about. Are Nigerians actually clever...

Dat question should ne directed at your own self
Nonsense
Nairaland quoter
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Still a waste of money but far better than the state lodge being built in Lagos by one useless governor
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
crookes:
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all

U didn't loose ur mum early dis year or last year... Dat dishonesty alone shows ur intent
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CONFAMA: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
pol23:
Mall!
We assume mall is a factory or industry in this part of the world...mall is just a Shop..like many shop together in a place...no Biggie...
Ibadan has 3 malls,dirty and scanty : no be person we Don chop go dey go mall...
State should be able to strive hard to add to their IGR.
It's not a bad thing to have small state owned refinery or power plant...
This is what we've been telling Lagos state government since the beginning of Ambode's term.

Your brain is leaking. What do u mean by "dirty and scanty"...just so u can establish your fake hypothesis.

You've obviously never been to any of those malls in Ibadan.
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Omololu2121:
it will be the biggest in west Africa
that title didnt have the "west" in it @1st. Guess it got fixed
Re: Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Rivers State Governor, Ezenwo Wike yesterday inspected the ongoing construction of an 11000 square metres shopping mall in Port Harcourt.

Speaking with news men after the inspection tour of the facility, Governor Wike said construction of a Dubai standard supermarket in Port Harcourt underscores the importance of Port Harcourt as an investment destination.

The governor said to ensure maximum utilization of the facility at the Trans-Amadi area of Port Harcourt, his administration will support the investor by reconstructing the roads leading to the mall.
The governor expressed satisfaction with the investment, which he said will create employment opportunities for residents and the host community.

He thanked the private investor, Mr Ndibe Obi for choosing Port Harcourt for the mall, saying that the city has all the facilities that will attract credible private investors.

Governor Wike said:

He said:

In his remarks, the Private Investor, Mr Ndibe Obi confirmed that the mall will house an 11000 square metre supermarket which will sell all types of products.

He said that facility will generate 600 direct and indirect employment for residents and the host community. He urged the Rivers State Government to support the company through amenities.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/gov-wike-inspects-construction-west-african-biggest-shopping-mall-portharcourt-photos/

More Photos

Truth be told....Wike is working. Who has passed Elelenwo - Slaughter Road recently? Or Elelenwo - Oil Mill road?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.