Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (45705 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Claims Of Being Pregnant For Bobrisky / MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women / Ebuka Reacts To Aspirant Putting Their Photos Side-by-side With Bbnaija Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by HeWrites(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2018

Ebuka took to Social media this morning to react to claims making rounds on social media that he might just be related to one of the housemates in the house, Cee-C.

A side-by-side photo of his wife Cynthia and Cee-C have been making rounds, with many saying that Cee-C might just be his sister-in-law, as the resemblance between the both ladies is uncanny.

Ebuka’s wife, Cynthia is by the left, while Cee-c is by the right.

He has now replied these comments, but he did sarcastically of course.

A follower of the show inquired, “Tobi looks so much like you, or is he your brother?” , the he responded, “Yup. He’s my blood brother. Also, don’t forget that CeeC is my sister inlaw too. And Leo is my father. Anything else?”

https://torimill.com/2018/02/bbnaija-ebuka-reacts-claims-cee-c-sister-law-tobi-bakre-brother.html

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by benedictnsi(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
So what We should start giving a Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by Young03(m): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
I love the sarcasmcheesy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by yemsy13865(f): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
lol....sum people ehnnn
Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by Bonapart(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Left some f*ck home

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by yeyeboi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Abeg who get brown rezla there

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by Brooke60(f): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Snow02:
you Don carry belle ni grin congrats dear
To us baby kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by crestedaguiyi: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Brooke60:
To us baby kiss kiss

so quick?

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by Monaco2(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Cee c my asaba friend..... No fear na u get d money
Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by Spartanville(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
y
Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by helphelp: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by geosuzzy(f): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chaiiii.....some wudnt just use there talents well....I know some would soon come up with the primary sch cert of some the housemates grin grin buhari no try at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by ffo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Brooke60:
I am looking for my period angry
May God help you
Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by lastempero: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
I want to travel to space on val day,where can i get the ticket.

17 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by Sirpaul(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
2 months.... counting we won chop rice
Brooke60:
I am looking for my period angry

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by Youngdream1: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
I dont know whether to book Uber or taxify when going home?

14 Likes

Re: Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother by MrOjay1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
when will world cup start?

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help / Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics / Toke Makinwa: "If I Had A Man, I Would Show Him Cleavage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.