Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 (73825 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Beedude(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
anigold:
Tony Published will do a Moyes and will take Chelsea to relegation
That Wont Be Bad Atall
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Hybridz: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Which financial aid are you talking about
He brought in bakayoko for 40million
That's a good waste of money
He bought Barkley... What has he achieved to be bought by Chelsea
Now Giroud... A bench warmer at arsenal...
Common nah... Conte is out of ideas undecided
All those you mentioned were plan B or eeven C.He opted for them when the board refuse to sanction deals for his most preferred choices.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Hybridz: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Arondizuogu:

What speculation. He sold young vibrant players like Ake, loaned Bats, do sent start Charley Musonda, Plays Christensen occasionally. These are young vibrant players looking to impress very well. Put them in and see football. He doesn't give player chances . He was playing only premier league last season and was hyping.
I'm as much as I condemn the sale of some of our academy graduates, u equally have to consider the flip side if the situation which is personal preference. The board should have saw it coming as they keep changing managers and its never gonna stop unless a manager is given ample time and lotta financial backing,especially with the way rivals are splashing the cash .
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 2:57am On Feb 07, 2018
prettyboy5:

How old are you please? Because your uncoordinated rationale process is surprising for an adult.

You said Arsenal spends a lot of money too? How much please? In the last 10 years Arsenal has not spent up to 30% of what Chelsea has spent. So what are you saying? Do people like you just love to lie.

And I find it hard to understand why you reason like a child and keep on using Nairaland as a means to measure online platforms, is Nairaland the only online platform? Jeez! Ignorant kids like you feel internet life starts and ends here on Nairaland. I adequately celebrated Arsenal's last EPL trophy online and in real life with cans of canned beer with my friends back then, I'm sure you were still in primary school or something back then and why you only keep mentioning Nairaland.
It is quite easy to see how much Arsenal spends .... GSSS 2017 has all the current data. Leicester that spent a fraction of what Arsenal spent still attained EPL glory. You have a failure of a club... I know that riles you up but I can only state facts ... you root for a club that has made you so frustrated that you no longer seek EPL or UXL glory ... grin grin grin
We are having this discussion on Nairaland so it makes all the sense to use this as a common platform to compare the recent success of our teams .... 14 years and you have steam coming out of your ears .... another couple of years and Baba Wenger will ensure that your head explodes in anger grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 3:02am On Feb 07, 2018
anigold:
oga trophy is a general name for championships won ; cl,Fa cup,epl title all other league titles are all trophies.. stop unnecessary differentiation..
Frustration causes you to make that proclamation... next you will claim that Kia and Mercedes Benz are the “same thing” because they are both vehicles .... grin
Baba Wenger has frustrated all gunners that they can no longer think rationally grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 3:19am On Feb 07, 2018
iluvpomo:

It is quite easy to see how much Arsenal spends .... GSSS 2017 has all the current data. Leicester that spent a fraction of what Arsenal spent still attained EPL glory. You have a failure of a club... I know that riles you up but I can only state facts ... you root for a club that has made you so frustrated that you no longer seek EPL or UXL glory ... grin grin grin
We are having this discussion on Nairaland so it makes all the sense to use this as a common platform to compare the recent success of our teams .... 14 years and you have steam coming out of your ears .... another couple of years and Baba Wenger will ensure that your head explodes in anger grin grin grin

I will ask you again, how much has Arsenal spent in the last 10 years compared to Chelsea, this argument was about Arsenal and Chelsea. Has Arsenal spent up to 30% of what Chelsea has spent? Till you can answer that DIRECTLY you can continue beating around the bush of ignorance and avoidance of facts.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Hybridz:

All those you mentioned were plan B or eeven C.He opted for them when the board refuse to sanction deals for his most preferred choices.

Please who are his most preferred choices?
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2018
prettyboy5:

I will ask you again, how much has Arsenal spent in the last 10 years compared to Chelsea, this argument was about Arsenal and Chelsea. Has Arsenal spent up to 30% of what Chelsea has spent? Till you can answer that DIRECTLY you can continue beating around the bush of ignorance and avoidance of facts.
In the last 10 years you know how many EPL titles Chelsea has won and the success at Champions League ... money well spent I must say.
If I spent 200 Naira on my club and win 3 titles whereas you spent 150 Naira on your club but ended up wining zero titles .... you get the rest.
Your Gunners have won nothing!!!!! grin grin
Gunners have the 4th highest wages in the EPL yet cannot even crack 4th place in the EPL.
I empathize with your frustration... I don’t know what I would have done if I had the misfortune of being a Gunner ... grin
Current salary figures:
http://www.globalsportssalaries.com/GSSS%202017.pdf
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by anigold(m): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2018
iluvpomo:
Frustration causes you to make that proclamation... next you will claim that Kia and Mercedes Benz are the “same thing” because they are both vehicles .... grin
Baba Wenger has frustrated all gunners that they can no longer think rationally grin grin
u need to go back to kindergarten.. if at your age you don't know the meaning of trophy even with Google readily available then Nigeria doomed with baked brain youths like you..
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2018
iluvpomo:

In the last 10 years you know how many EPL titles Chelsea has won and the success at Champions League ... money well spent I must say.
If I spent 200 Naira on my club and win 3 titles whereas you spent 150 Naira on your club but ended up wining zero titles .... you get the rest.
Gunners have the 4th highest wages in the EPL yet cannot even crack 4th place in the EPL.
I empathize with your frustration... I don’t know what I would have done if I had the misfortune of being a Gunner ... grin
Current salary figures:

Look here you ignorant swine, we never were arguing if Chelsea has won things or not from the plenty money they have spent, you stated that Arsenal has spent a lot of money and that's what I corrected you over, Arsenal is the least spending of all the big clubs in the last 10 years, why do ignorant blabbermouths like you change course of argument once its clear what they said is proved wrong?

Now you have jumped to another issue saying Arsenal are 4th in salary figures, please which club is number1, 2, and 3? So comparing the big clubs, where is Arsenal compared to other clubs in highest wages? I laugh at how you are still displaying your ignorance further!

Arsenal remains the only club that in over 20 years has never finished less than 4th place except last season and someone is saying rubbish, of all the English clubs Arsenal has been the most consistent in finishing in top 4, go and check your facts!

Presently Arsenal is just 5 points less than Chelsea that is 4th, the league ends 3 months from now a lot of games to be played, its Chelsea that should be wary of not making top 4 after Barcelona trashes you home and away and you have to play Man city and Man utd in the next EPL fixtures, go and take a look at your match schedule and cry.

Chelsea is a disgrace to all the top 6 big clubs in England, no top 6 team apart from Chelsea loses two matches in row from non top 6 small clubs and loses by a 3 goal margin in each match, imagine Watford and Bournemouth trashing these guys and they still talking trash grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by mikron(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Adeyeancah:
Am not a Chelsea fan but them beat una 3-1 at this same ground in sept 2016
they fell to a small club 4-1,that is the point here oga not if Chelsea beat us or not. Any of the top clubs in the EPL beat each other. Get the point before you comment
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
prettyboy5:

Look here you ignorant swine, we never were arguing if Chelsea has won things or not from the plenty money they have spent, you stated that Arsenal has spent a lot of money and that's what I corrected you over, Arsenal is the least spending of all the big clubs in the last 10 years, why do ignorant blabbermouths like you change course of argument once its clear what they said is proved wrong?

Now you have jumped to another issue saying Arsenal are 4th in salary figures, please which club is number1, 2, and 3? So comparing the big clubs, where is Arsenal compared to other clubs in highest wages? I laugh at how you are still displaying your ignorance further!

Arsenal remains the only club that in over 20 years has never finished less than 4th place except last season and someone is saying rubbish, of all the English clubs Arsenal has been the most consistent in finishing in top 4, go and check your facts!

Presently Arsenal is just 5 points less than Chelsea that is 4th, the league ends 3 months from now a lot of games to be played, its Chelsea that should be wary of not making top 4 after Barcelona trashes you home and away and you have to play Man city and Man utd in the next EPL fixtures, go and take a look at your match schedule and cry.

Chelsea is a disgrace to all the top 6 big clubs in England, no top 6 team apart from Chelsea loses two matches in row from non top 6 small clubs and loses by a 3 goal margin in each match, imagine Watford and Bournemouth trashing these guys and they still talking trash grin

Ha ha ha ... you are you getting foul mouthed?? I know Wenger frustrates you gunners but this is just sports. There is no need to insult.
Your post was as usual unnecessarily long. Just like the number of touches Gunners take inside the 18 before kicking the ball over the bar or hitting it tamely at the goalie grin grin
Anyway, the basic just of your long and angry rant, is that you are proud of Arsenal’s 4th place finish in the EPL table. This is what Wenger has done to your psyche ... beaten it down so low that you have accepted mediocrity as a measure of success .... Oh how far the once great gunners have now fallen .... grin grin
Even with the high wages Arsenal pays they still cannot crack 4th place. I know you will next day that Europa is your “dream competition” ... another effect of Wenger reducing you to having average expectations ...
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
anigold:
u need to go back to kindergarten.. if at your age you don't know the meaning of trophy even with Google readily available then Nigeria doomed with baked brain youths like you..
You obviously are stuck in the definition of trophy.
I am at a higher level evaluating the prestige of the trophy.
Next you will claim that Europa is the same as EPL .... or that serving beans at your wedding is the same as your friend serving chicken at his wedding .... grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
iluvpomo:

Ha ha ha ... you are you getting foul mouthed?? I know Wenger frustrates you gunners but this is just sports. There is no need to insult.
Your post was as usual unnecessarily long. Just like the number of touches Gunners take inside the 18 before kicking the ball over the bar or hitting it tamely at the goalie grin grin
Anyway, the basic just of your long and angry rant, is that you are proud of Arsenal’s 4th place finish in the EPL table. This is what Wenger has done to your psyche ... beaten it down so low that you have accepted mediocrity as a measure of success .... Oh how far the once great gunners have now fallen .... grin grin
Even with the high wages Arsenal pays they still cannot crack 4th place. I know you will next day that Europa is your “dream competition” ... another effect of Wenger reducing you to having average expectations ...

Are you this way in acting clueless or you are naturally this way?

I never told you I was proud of Arsenal rarely finishing outside top 4, you stated Arsenal are 4th highest spenders and can't make top 4 and that's why I corrected you by informing you Arsenal is the only side in EPL history that has remained in top 4 more.

You are talking about wages, where is your club I'm the wages chart? You talk about top 4 when your club is 4th and just 5 points above Arsenal, your team which lost to minnow clubs and has more difficult games ahead. I laugh!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
prettyboy5:

Are you this way in acting clueless or you are naturally this way?

I never told you I was proud of Arsenal rarely finishing outside top 4, you stated Arsenal are 4th highest spenders and can't make top 4 and that's why I corrected you by informing you Arsenal is the only side in EPL history that has remained in top 4 more.

You are talking about wages, where is your club I'm the wages chart? You talk about top 4 when your club is 4th and just 5 points above Arsenal, your team which lost to minnow clubs and has more difficult games ahead. I laugh!
Yes Chelsea is having a tough season now but you yourself know how many EPL trophies they have won in the past 14 years (don’t dorget the UCL trophy).
What has your Arsenal won in the last 14 years??
I have been laughing at you frustrated gunners for the past 14 years, you celebrate a top four finish like Super Eagles just won the World Cup grin grin grin

Oh Baba Wenger ... see wetin you don do to Gunner boys oh grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Hybridz: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Please who are his most preferred choices?
You should know that if you had being following the trends ever since he got appointed.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
iluvpomo:

Yes Chelsea is having a tough season now but you yourself know how many EPL trophies they have won in the past 14 years (don’t dorget the UCL trophy).
What has your Arsenal won in the last 14 years??
I have been laughing at you frustrated gunners for the past 14 years, you celebrate a top four finish like Super Eagles just won the World Cup grin grin grin

Oh Baba Wenger ... see wetin you don do to Gunner boys oh grin grin grin

And I have been laughing at Chelsea now for the last two seasons because Arsenal always beats Chelsea grin

I know frustrated Chelsea fans like you find it hard to imagine how you guys can't beat the same Arsenal you termed as "ordinary" any more, how sad and hurtful that Arsenal even beat you back to back to win two trophies recently: FA cup and community shield, all this under a few months.

Oh, I forgot Arsenal still trashed Chelsea's sorry ass weeks ago in the semi finals of the only trophy Chelsea had hopes of winning this season grin

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hybridz:

You should know that if you had being following the trends ever since he got appointed.

He sacked Costa

The board let matic leave
He bought bakayoko
He brought Giroud

He dug his own grave
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Adeyeancah(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
mikron:
they fell to a small club 4-1,that is the point here oga not if Chelsea beat us or not. Any of the top clubs in the EPL beat each other. Get the point before you comment
See who is talking. When I said them beat una at this same "ground". Doesn't that tell u I mean watford ? You think say I just dey carry fone comment rubbish? undecided
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Adeyeancah(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
mikron check d top of this thread, its there for u.... Watford 3-1 Man Utd
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Adeyeancah(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
prettyboy5:

And I have been laughing at Chelsea now for the last two seasons because Arsenal always beats Chelsea grin

I know frustrated Chelsea fans like you find it hard to imagine how you guys can't beat the same Arsenal you termed as "ordinary" any more, how sad and hurtful that Arsenal even beat you back to back to win two trophies recently: FA cup and community shield, all this under a few months.

Oh, I forgot Arsenal still trashed Chelsea's sorry ass weeks ago in the semi finals of the only trophy Chelsea had hopes of winning this season grin
Prettyboy5 I think this guy jex woke up from Coma since 2014 to not know Arsenal has won trophies
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Adeyeancah(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
iluvpomo:

Current salary figures:
Dude u kept saying Arsenal have won nothing....If winning the FACup 3 times in four years aint trophies to u, then minus the FACups from Chelsea and tell me how many trophies u've won in 10yrs u dey talk
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2018
Adeyeancah:
Dude u kept saying Arsenal have won nothing....If winning the FACup 3 times in four years aint trophies to u, then minus the FACups from Chelsea and tell me how many trophies u've won in 10yrs u dey talk
look at this frustrated dude talking about FA Cup ... my friend, we are talking about BIG BOY trophies like EPL .... something that you have not won in 14 years and counting.... that is why you are now celebrating FA Cup like say naija don win World Cup final grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 12:32am On Feb 08, 2018
prettyboy5:

Exactly.... you celebrate the single game wins of Arsenal over Chelsea while I celebrate the season games results that matter.... all 38 of them ... the wins that earn us the EPL title .... you do not know that feeling. It has been 14 years and Wenger has reduced you to celebrating single game wins against Chelsea like a “Wartford fan”.... oh the life of a frustrated gunner grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 1:51am On Feb 08, 2018
iluvpomo:

Exactly.... you celebrate the single game wins of Arsenal over Chelsea while I celebrate the season games results that matter.... all 38 of them ... the wins that earn us the EPL title .... you do not know that feeling. It has been 14 years and Wenger has reduced you to celebrating single game wins against Chelsea like a “Wartford fan”.... oh the life of a frustrated gunner grin grin grin

Talking about the present, what season games result are you gonna celebrate? Are you winning the present league? If not shut up! Even top 4 is not sure for Chelsea so please what season. results are you talking about to be proud of? Maybe managing to remain in top 4?

Oh how it hurts been beaten by Arsenal again and again! I know it hurts!

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 2:00am On Feb 08, 2018
prettyboy5:

Talking about the present, what season games result are you gonna celebrate? Are you winning the present league? If not shut up! Even top 4 is not sure for Chelsea so please what season. results are you talking about to be proud of? Maybe managing to remain in top 4?

Oh how it hurts been beaten by Arsenal again and again! I know it hurts!
We are the defending champions of the EPL.
I won’t ask you which position your Arsenal need in last season because it is guaranteed that your head will EXPLODE. .... grin grin grin
#frustratedGunners14Years
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2018
iluvpomo:

We are the defending champions of the EPL.
I won’t ask you which position your Arsenal need in last season because it is guaranteed that your head will EXPLODE. .... grin grin grin
#frustratedGunners14Years

If you say Arsenal should stop dwelling in the past of their success then Chelsea should also stop dwelling in the past as well. "Defending champions" is not a trophy but past achievement.

You said: "I won’t ask you which position your Arsenal need in last season..." Is that English you just typed or what? If basic correct English is too hard for you, please type in pidgin.

Frustrated Arsenal's slut, we would keep raping Chelsea like the sluts they are to Arsenal, I pray the FA should make all of our opponents to be Chelsea, because we would be guaranteed a win always! grin

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Adeyeancah(m): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2018
iluvpomo:
look at this frustrated dude talking about FA Cup ... my friend, we are talking about BIG BOY trophies like EPL .... something that you have not won in 14 years and counting.... that is why you are now celebrating FA Cup like say naija don win World Cup final grin grin
u sound like one and pained too
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Adeyeancah(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2018
prettyboy5:

If you say Arsenal should stop dwelling in the past of their success then Chelsea should also stop dwelling in the past as well. "Defending champions" is not a trophy but past achievement.

You said: "I won’t ask you which position your Arsenal need in last season..." Is that English you just typed or what? If basic correct English is too hard for you, please type in pidgin.

Frustrated Arsenal's slut, we would keep raping Chelsea like the sluts they are to Arsenal, I pray the FA should make all of our opponents to be Chelsea, because we would be guaranteed a win always! grin
Prettyboy5 walai d dude dey frustrated gan as chelsea be now hehehehe! E go dey more frustrated on Val's day
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Adeyeancah:
u sound like one and pained too
No you are ... otherwise why else are you on a Chelsea thread ?? tongue
#frustratedGunners14years grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
prettyboy5:

Ok so I had a typo ... are you that butthurt by your Arsenal’s lack of success that my typos is what gets you excited?? grin grin

You can beat Chelsea in single games from now till 2030 but the fact will still remain that you will never win an EPL trophy again .... 2004 was your last celebration. Ancient history is all you have like a Blackburn fan. That is why you are now a certified voyèur of Chelsea. Any Chelsea thread frustratedgunnerboy5 will be sure to be there grin grin

Big boys lead, small boys follow in secret admiration cool cool
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
iluvpomo:

Ok so I had a typo ... are you that butthurt by your Arsenal’s lack of success that my typos is what gets you excited?? grin grin

You can beat Chelsea in single games from now till 2030 but the fact will still remain that you will never win an EPL trophy again .... 2004 was your last celebration. Ancient history is all you have like a Blackburn fan. That is why you are now a certified voyèur of Chelsea. Any Chelsea thread frustratedgunnerboy5 will be sure to be there grin grin

Big boys lead, small boys follow in secret admiration cool cool

How then is Chelsea better than Arsenal when Arsenal would and can beat Chelsea in single games from now till 2030?

In the next 20 years, Chelsea can never win the EPL trophy again, the brief period you guys bought success is over and reality is hitting you guys hard! Just pray you guys don't almost get relegated like seasons ago when you guys sacked Mourinho.

And keep licking your wounds as Arsenal keeps on raping Chelsea like a cheap slut they are in the footballing world. Bring Arsenal an opponent like Chelsea any day and be sure of Arsenal thrashing their noise making asses!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.