Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Angel Awotarigha|biography & History - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Angel Awotarigha|biography & History (1012 Views)

Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Iwuchukwu Mariann Aka Ahneeka |biography & History / Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu| Biography & History / Meet Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate Tobi Bakare |bbnaija Biography & History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Angel Awotarigha|biography & History by dailystar: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who Is BBNaija Angel Awotarigha? | BBNaija Angel Awotarigha Biography | BBNaija Angel Awotarigha Profile| BBNaija Angel Awotarigha History | Meet BBNaija Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate Angel Awotarigha

Angel Awotarigha is a filmmaker and music lover from Bayelsa state who often gets mistaken for a famous Nigerian personality.

He enjoys martial arts, swimming, playing the guitar and video games.Angel Awatoriagha – the oldest contestant – is a 31 year old filmmaker from Bayelsa State.

He enjoys martial arts, swimming, playing the guitar and video games.

He has described himself as a passionate, fiery and emotional person and his hidden talent is his ability to learn fast.What irritates you the most about other people: People trying to enforce their opinion as law. Everyone should be entitled to their own opinion.

What will you be bringing into the BB House: I’ll be the voice of reason. I’m a very logical person.

What will you do with the prize money: I have 3 films I want to make. I’ll buy equipment for my studio.

READ MORE ABOUT BBNAIJA ANGEL BIODATA HERE: http://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-bbnaija-angel-awotarigha-bbnaija-angel-awotarigha-biography-bbnaija-angel-awotarigha-profile-bbnaija-angel-awotarigha-history-meet-bbnaija-big-brother-naija-2018-housemate-angel-awotari/

Re: Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Angel Awotarigha|biography & History by somadinho10: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Arsenal fans what if tomorrow the spirit of cristiano Ronaldo enters Walcott body?
Re: Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Angel Awotarigha|biography & History by dailystar: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
dailystar:

Angel Awotarigha is a filmmaker and music lover from Bayelsa state who often gets mistaken for a famous Nigerian personality.

He enjoys martial arts, swimming, playing the guitar and video games.Angel Awatoriagha – the oldest contestant – is a 31 year old filmmaker from Bayelsa State.

He enjoys martial arts, swimming, playing the guitar and video games.

He has described himself as a passionate, fiery and emotional person and his hidden talent is his ability to learn fast.What irritates you the most about other people: People trying to enforce their opinion as law. Everyone should be entitled to their own opinion.

What will you be bringing into the BB House: I’ll be the voice of reason. I’m a very logical person.

What will you do with the prize money: I have 3 films I want to make. I’ll buy equipment for my studio.

READ MORE ABOUT BBNAIJA ANGEL BIODATA HERE: http://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-bbnaija-angel-awotarigha-bbnaija-angel-awotarigha-biography-bbnaija-angel-awotarigha-profile-bbnaija-angel-awotarigha-history-meet-bbnaija-big-brother-naija-2018-housemate-angel-awotari/

Re: Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Angel Awotarigha|biography & History by Olateef(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please how do i treat Differed tax??
Re: Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Angel Awotarigha|biography & History by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Am I the only one who feels like World Cup should start already?

Re: Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Angel Awotarigha|biography & History by phayvoursky(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
This CHAN Eagles have been impressive.

(1) (Reply)

Love Your Church (3) / 5 Places On Earth With No Gravity. / Seek To Glorify God (3).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.