Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (674 Views)

The Many Reasons To Be Pessimistic About Nigeria - A Data Driven Analysis / An Open Letter To The Pessimistic Rumor Carriers In Nigeria.. / Very Heated Conversation Between Nnamdi Kanu And A Pessimistic Caller - Video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: . by Samusu(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
?
Which kind wahala be dis
Re: . by Abeycity93: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Answer yourself
Re: . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: . by ckmayoca: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
guy please try to visit uch and you will be admitted into west west ground ward.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: . by limeta(f): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
No vex
They see it as it is
You see it as it should be

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: . by mayweather145: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
I
Re: . by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by buhariguy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: . by true2home(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
I see your frustration with our people, but i believe exposure has alot to do with the mentality here in Nigeria.

Most Nigerian has never gone out of Nigeria's border. And those that have, are too selfish,uneducated and unpatriotic to bring back their findings abroad.

Security is an illusion in Nigeria. With the current method of building; fence, iron windows and doors; you will think they are the safest people alive. Na Lie...Bola Ige was killed with all that and more in his house. So was Williams in Lagos "highly secure neighborbor".

So why we keep limiting and restricting innovation beats the crap out of me!!!

Therefore, DO YOU AND BE THE LEADER THAT WE DO NOT HAVE. Im a civil engineer and all my projects are design to reflect engineering principals. And im doing that not because i dont like money, its simply because i love and care for my country, Nigeria.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: . by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
Its fvcking annoying . why do Nigerians think Nigeria is hell and unworthy? I posted a few pics of modern and minimalist home Ideas for Nigeria , and all I got was "this is too nice for Nigeria" "Armed robbers will invade it" "we need burglary proof " " This will be destroyed by rain or sun"
"kidnappers will kidnap you" etc. just silly and negative excuses .
that is a very dumb mentality . why do you think Nigeria doesn't deserve modern homes ? why do you think it can only exist in Europe and the US?
there's nothing mysterious about those homes . all there is to it is simple flat roof with square shape ,mostly white color and large windows .
I'm very disappointed with the way Nigerians think.
it is all they know
Re: . by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
Nigerians are very pessimistic. Nigerians don't love one another and dont think Nigeria deserves good . Nigerians will give excuses to justify why the house below will not work in Nigeria and why its only suitable for US or Europe . there are also home invasions in the USA and Europe .theres' also theft and murder here too. there's also rain,flooding ,tornado and heat wave in the US and Europe. Oh you foolish Nigerians , when will you love Nigeria and make the country a better place. everyone is so fvcking pessimistic and corrupt and yet blame the government.

If numerous such houses abound in Nigeria,no one will break into any house. Nigerians should learn to keep their surrounding neat .

so numerous and neat houses will stop robbery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
learn to do the right thing . build all fvcking roads with sidewalk. sidewalks is not too precious to not be in Nigeria.
build piers on the fvcking beaches. build parks with seats on river banks . create progressive laws :ban roadside hawing and child labor, building laws etc.

have the street name sign on all fvcking Nigerian streets.
who should learn to build
With which money
Are you in Nigeria at all
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: . by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
when there's more people on the same level(middle class) there'll be reduction of robbery. no need for fences and gates
good do we have more ppl no the same level today as in now now now
Re: . by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
who do you think?
I
dunnO
Wouldn't be asking if I did

(1) (Reply)

Restore Peace In Benue Or Forget 2019, Bafarawa Tells Buhari / APC Sweeps Kano LG Polls / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.