Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Doctors In The House Urgent Please. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctors In The House Urgent Please. (683 Views)

El-zakzaky And Wife Need To Be Flown Abroad – Foreign Doctors / Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by mrsheddy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
What could be wrong with my fiancee??

Her period ended last week Monday and this week Wednesday, blood is still flowing up to this Saturday.

I don't know if it's normal or abnormal. And what could be the course??..I'm thinking of taking her to the hospital on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by MetroBaba1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Could It Be Infection?

Re: Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by mrsheddy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
I'm confused
Re: Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by mrsheddy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
Someone should please help me out
Re: Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by chuksjuve(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Take her to the hospital where professionals in the field of medicine will do their job and cure her..

Online opinions won't help you ...
Thanks
Re: Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by madridguy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Don't wait till Monday before you act, you can as well visit the nearest pharmacy and talk to the pharmacist.

mrsheddy:
What could be wrong with my fiancee??

Her period ended last week Monday and this week Wednesday, blood is still flowing up to this Saturday.

I don't know if it's normal or abnormal. And what could be the course??..I'm thinking of taking her to the hospital on Monday.
Re: Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by mrsheddy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
Don't wait till Monday before you act, you can as well visit the nearest pharmacy and talk to the pharmacist.

Thanks
Re: Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
metrorrhagia. It could be as a result of simple things like stress, medication change, hormonal imbalance etc to others like ovarian cyst and even cancers. Encourage her to visit a gynaecologist or the nearest family physician for physical examination and workup. Why did you even bring this to politics section when there is a health section. Anyway, I wish her well
Re: Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by shallysgirl: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
mrsheddy:
I'm confused
could be fibroid. Submucous fibroid is the worst kind of fibroid. It causes such bleeding problems.
Please make sure she is taking some form of iron or ferrous tab. Such bleeding could lead to anemia if it occurs more often.
Re: Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
You have used your girlfriend for ritual.

Now you want to exonerate yourself.

Welldone
Re: Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by FarahAideed: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2018
How do you know her period has ended if blood is still flowing , is it not the stoppage of blood flow that signifies the end of period?
Re: Doctors In The House Urgent Please. by mrsheddy(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2018
FarahAideed:
How do you know her period has ended if blood is still flowing , is it not the stoppage of blood flow that signifies the end of period?

Her period ended 28th February.

(1) (Reply)

FACT-CHECK: UK Apc’s Claim On Olisa Metuh’s Letter To Court Incorrect / BREAKING: Katsina Senator, Madawakin Daura Is Dead / Where Police found Stolen Mace will Shock you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.