Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (28664 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by chukzyfcbb: 2:54am On Feb 23, 2018
radiokilla:
Since you want to save, you can open money market fund account with Stanbic bank. I got over 100k off a million+ last year. And this month has gotten over 20k already.
This is the most reasonable sentence here.
Open a money market fund account with either stanbic ibtc or first bank. You can deposit money anytime you like and withdraw, its more like investing but in a savings way.

No savings method beat this type, last year you could get as high as 18% for saving money. this year about 14-15%. Stay woke!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by successking401(m): 3:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Tozer:
My friend maintains a HIDA Savings account with Diamond Bank and he gets interest as high as 6%.

I doubt if any other bank offers that rate for a Savings account.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by successking401(m): 3:41am On Feb 23, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

This is the most reasonable sentence here.
Open a money market fund account with either stanbic ibtc or first bank. You can deposit money anytime you like and withdraw, its more like investing but in a savings way.

No savings method beat this type, last year you could get as high as 18% for saving money. this year about 14-15%. Stay woke!
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by lionshare: 4:34am On Feb 23, 2018
You are all need to try PIGGYBANK.NG
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Desmond0107(m): 4:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Alat by wema. Simply the best. Just download the app from your play store and sign up, within 5 mins ur account number is ready.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by EmyPapis(m): 4:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Try Stanbic Ibtc Max yield account, gives 6.2% on your savings accounts plus zero charges.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by jazinogold(m): 5:14am On Feb 23, 2018
ALAT by WEMA is the best bet...create a fixed, flexi goal or statsh your money to earn 10% interest, the Alat account comes with a virtual dollar card for shopping, access to ALAT loan tru the app.

Banking just got better with ALAT, the first digital bank in Africa
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by faridpac2: 5:14am On Feb 23, 2018
okonja:
Ecobank

They will never touch your money for any useless maintenance and even give you some % if you didn't withdraw upto 3 times in a month from the account. BUT they are VERY useless in rendering customer service angry angry
that's true I experienced the same prblm customer care services here in kano majority of their branches c c is poor
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by JohnsonEmma(m): 5:15am On Feb 23, 2018
Try First bank and thank me later
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by TeejayMaya(m): 6:09am On Feb 23, 2018
Lmao guy you be correct crazy dude I swear... Interesting grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For me,
It's Ichida Microfinance Bank.

Their interest rates might not be so high but they allow me deposit counterfeits and their tellers overpay me from time to time.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by BIXYBABE: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2018
intersting
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2018
visit union bank

they have lots of product such as union korrect, union Russia( for those who want to travel to Russia to watch d World Cup)

there are lots of prices been won by individuals from cash to gifts

u will b glad u saved cos u could win in millions
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by okonja(m): 6:46am On Feb 23, 2018
Rebuke:

Eco what?! Forget dat bro.

That bank milked me eh! Even whn I got angry leavin my remaining change in my account wt dem, they ran dwn d account to almost nothn.

They were busy charging me for service I didn't subscribe for. I went dere to complain many times and they promised to resolve it bt dey nevr stopped extorting.

Nt going close to dat bank again, never!!

Maybe you sha....I stopped operating my account with them for 2years+ now and below is the credit alert screenshot is what I have been receiving monthly.

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by nzebell: 6:52am On Feb 23, 2018
Axa mansard life savings is what u need. No deduction, its flexible, great interest rate and life cover. Call 07061212611 to open one.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by TechAddiction: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2018
nairalandmod:

Okoro instead of ona to paste me US aza make we share funds ona dey talk about naija banks smh shocked

meanwhile I dey kamkpe for ur Transfer
sure MD and ACH for all US and Canada bank acct and CC, cash out sure die and middleman is allowed cool

Confirm, bro u dey shop?
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by KushLyon(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2018
nobody dey call first bank grin
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2018
ladycomfort:
. That's true o cheesy

see letter tha was sent to them

Dear First Bank of Nigeria,

Give extra security to our accounts please because we don't trust that fat ELEPHANT on your logo before she eats up all our money. Animals are now eating money in Nigeria

Concerned customer

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Chukazu: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2018
rxmusa:
Diamond BANK for sure

"Buharimycin"

...and no NAFDAC approval shocked
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Iseoluwani: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2018
purplekayc:
..Am thinking zenith

Go and save Zenith
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2018
JohnsonEmma:
Try First bank and thank me later
useless bank
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2018
TechAddiction:

Confirm, bro u dey shop?

No o bro
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by abuhari: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Iam sure is Union bank plc.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by declassicist: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2018
Please nobody should mention ecobank because my experience with them in terms of customer service is pathetic.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by purplekayc(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Go and save Zenith
thy need saving?
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by liljaydee(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2018
dont get mad when they over deduct your money as welll grin grin grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For me,
It's Ichida Microfinance Bank.

Their interest rates might not be so high but they allow me deposit counterfeits and their tellers overpay me from time to time.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by TechAddiction: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2018
nairalandmod:

No o bro, I get niggas wey dey shop but dem dey fear naija unless u dey Gh here, dem be ghanaros

I currently dey naija, buh I be area for Ghana(Accra, legon).. going to Ghana ain't a prob for me, buh how sure are dey about moving items cos some of dis guys get mouth buh can't act.... Send me ur num
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by mrbigseun(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2018
hello everyone i want to introduce a international microfiance group that offers best competitive interest rates . they have over 8 affilates in africa and thier affilate in nigeria is called lafayette microfiance bank they are based in oyo state at the moment but will be moving to other parts of the country soon. they are regualted by CBN and insured by NDIC . they also offer various financial services such as interbank transfers to all banks( which enables you to transact with them even if you are out of oyo state or even nigeria , mastercard and verve debit cards , mobile cash collections mobileapp(in-pipe) . they offer saving accounts , planned savings and fixed deposit accounts with the best rates around . find attached thier interest rates . i have been banking with them since 2013. my officer is mr monday call him up on 09092380160 for more information . find attached the rates Thank me later .

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Streeetch: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2018
I think Keystone Bank has HISA.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Lovintus2(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2018
I'm not even interested in any bank interest. My own be say: "no touch my small money wey I keep!"

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by mrbigseun(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2018
why say that when you can keep your money safely with no deductions and even earn high interest
Lovintus2:
I'm not even interested in any bank interest. My own be say: "no touch my small money wey I keep!"
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Chetimah(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2018
No think any bank oo think your pocket cos animals fit swallow ur money nd nothing go happen,me don dey plan how to close my accounts in all banks now lol
purplekayc:
its for AdSense income .

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2018
TechAddiction:

I currently dey naija, buh I be area for Ghana(Accra, legon).. going to Ghana ain't a prob for me, buh how sure are dey about moving items cos some of dis guys get mouth buh can't act.... Send me ur num

Check my siggy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss / Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.