Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How To Identify Fake Palm Oil - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Identify Fake Palm Oil (3170 Views)

Mackerel: How Do I Identify Original From This Fish? / How To Identify Fake Palm Oil / Lady Buys Fake Palm Oil In Abuja, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Palm Oil by Xtymaiden: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
HOW TO IDENTIFY FAKE PALM OIL
The benefits of palm oil are no longer a secret to anyone, praised in countless articles and in the media, palm oil is the miracle and an unavoidable product of the century. With such a resume it comes as no wonder the demand for the product has skyrocketed at an incredible speed. This made it possible for different brands to sell cheaper versions of the palm oil claiming it to be the real deal. The danger with these fake products is the fact they are extremely low in healthy nutrients and are often dangerous for the health!.....
https://amberneg..com.ng/2018/02/how-to-identify-fake-palm-oil.html...
Re: How To Identify Fake Palm Oil by Xtymaiden: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2018
It is important to know the content of your oil
Re: How To Identify Fake Palm Oil by igborepublic: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mmanu nri si n'ala Igbo makariri mmanu nri nke ndi ebe ozo.

Igbo kwenu!

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You How To Survive Your First Guinness . / See The Beautiful Cake My Mom And I Baked And Designed / See Scary Yam In Human Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.