Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed (47197 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos / 6 Herdsmen, 150 Cows Killed By "Unknown Soldiers" In Nasarawa — Police / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by 8744Kin(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is a sad reality.

amyzon:
I said it, buhari and co only succeeded in making other tribe hate Fulanis .
Which can never be good for them
People now celebrate the killing of any Fulani man.
Nigeria Nigeria

May God help us.
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emyogalanya:
THE COMMUNITY THINKS THEY DO WELL. THEY WILL STILL COME AND AVENGE THIER COWS.

Cowbrain spotted

1 Like

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by tungamaje: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
So if not because the youths came to her rescue, they would have killed her. Fulanis brought this hatred against them upon themselves. Nobody wants to see them again
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Trending101: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emyogalanya:
MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Oweku: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
6 herdsmen escape death, 8 cows killed as youths, herdsman clash in Delta On February 2, 20181:31 pmIn News by adekunleComments By Perez Brisibe UGHELLI

– SIX Fulani herdsmen were Thursday rescued by community leaders at Torugbene community, Burutu local government area after youths from the community reportedly repelled an alleged attack on some farmers by the herdsmen in the community. 8 cows belonging to the herdsmen were said to have been killed by the youths over what they described as the continues destruction of their farm produce by the grazing herd.

Sources from the community told Vanguard that the herdsmen had tried to attack a female farmer who raised the alarm, drawing the attention of her sons and other youths of the community who came to her rescue. One of the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity, noted that farmers in the community have been having a running battle over the years with herdsmen who graze their herds on their farms.

The source said: “They invaded the woman’s farm and when she accosted them on the rationale for their actions, they attacked her, leading to a confrontation with youths from the community who mobilised to the farm to rescue the woman. “It took the intervention of elders of the community who intervened and rescued the herdsmen from being lynched, but unfortunately, 8 of their herds were killed while the impasse lasted

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/6-herdsmen-escape-death-8-cows-killed-youths-herdsman-clash-delta/

If you miss the ball, don't miss the leg. Their cow is the leg..
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Keballl: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
May you be delivered from the spirit of hate and bigotry

My friend shut the hell up. It's your likes who preach against communities putting measures in place to protect themselves from this evil herds men.

2 Likes

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by RALPHOW(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Buhari and his fulani people just succeded in destroying the fulani race.
If government don't do the needful Nigerians will be killing fulani like snakes i.e. any where you sight fulani man kill him.
GMB please stop this nonsense because you will not be president for ever, when a South president emerged tomorrow his ear will be deaf to the cry of fulani killings .

1 Like

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Buharimustgo: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

There is nothing like bigotry, I put it to you that very soon,they will evade your village if u have one and rape your grandmother and destroy what is left of your belongings
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by tpapi: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
is jus a question of time, violence wil soon break out in some states

1 Like

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by lordprogress: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

Speak for yourself boy..

You hypocrites disgust me. Really!
Let be honest you are disgusting really disgusting for defending those folani pigs how can a southerner behave this way tufiakwa angry

3 Likes

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by BiafraIShere(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
I have not lost my humanity but such news gives me joy. I wonder how ragtag and malnourished terrorists would be going about the length and breadth of the sh!thole killing and maiming people like sports. Nigeria is a jungle, and the cave man ideology is the only way to stay alive I.e if I don't kill him, he will kill me. The reprisals are just beginning, from mambila to gboko and now burutu! Shall we begin

2 Likes

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Basalt(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
amyzon:
I said it, buhari and co only succeeded in making other tribe hate Fulanis .
Which can never be good for them
People now celebrate the killing of any Fulani man.
Nigeria Nigeria

I thought I am the only one who is happy whenever a Fulani herdsman is killed.
God have mercy on me
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Tecno66: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
kettykings:

so they should allow the cows to eat up their farm produce , Right ? rather than repell the devourers
His point is that the fulani will prefer to die than allow the cow to die. The life of their cow is more precious than their own.
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by okk4sure: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emyogalanya:
U wanted them to b looking oda side while strangers are terrorising them in their own soil.Dat will serve as a great warning to them,nt to encroach anoda mans territory without common sense.

1 Like

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by BigBashiru: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
See the kind news were dey commot from Africa smh. Why are British and Polish and Ukrainian farmers and herdsmen not killing themselves?

Just as the administration made progress in agriculture this bs started.
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by TheKingIsHere: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emyogalanya:

Let them come, we are waiting for them.

This is Delta State not Kogi.
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by jaykadafi(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
na wa o
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by TheKingIsHere: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Go and tell that to the fulanis first.
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Ndkings1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
They better brace up for a reprisal attack
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by TheKingIsHere: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
bizhop01:
Delta youth ready because fulani herdmen in aso rock will send his security apparatus

Nothing dey happen. Come to Delta state, they have always mounted soldiers from time memorial.

We are ready for all of them.
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by TheKingIsHere: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ndkings1:
They better brace up for a reprisal attack

And the fulanis should also brace up for the consequences. This is delta state not Kogi.
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
freeze001:

True that...even more than their lives according to their rep member.

Yes, just like some ppl so much love money; they'd sell themselves, their father/mother, even their children or rob and kill; risk death in the Sahara Desert and the Mediterranean Sea or slavery in Libya, and execution for pushing drugs in Asia - all for the love of money.

1 Like

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by erico2k2(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
6 herdsmen escape death, 8 cows killed as youths, herdsman clash in Delta On February 2, 20181:31 pmIn News by adekunleComments By Perez Brisibe UGHELLI

– SIX Fulani herdsmen were Thursday rescued by community leaders at Torugbene community, Burutu local government area after youths from the community reportedly repelled an alleged attack on some farmers by the herdsmen in the community. 8 cows belonging to the herdsmen were said to have been killed by the youths over what they described as the continues destruction of their farm produce by the grazing herd.

Sources from the community told Vanguard that the herdsmen had tried to attack a female farmer who raised the alarm, drawing the attention of her sons and other youths of the community who came to her rescue. One of the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity, noted that farmers in the community have been having a running battle over the years with herdsmen who graze their herds on their farms.

The source said: “They invaded the woman’s farm and when she accosted them on the rationale for their actions, they attacked her, leading to a confrontation with youths from the community who mobilised to the farm to rescue the woman. “It took the intervention of elders of the community who intervened and rescued the herdsmen from being lynched, but unfortunately, 8 of their herds were killed while the impasse lasted

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/6-herdsmen-escape-death-8-cows-killed-youths-herdsman-clash-delta/
haba, Una go Ijaw land, Una go hear ammmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by erico2k2(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Buhari will send troops down there first thing tomorow morning ;to protect the herdsmen and arrest those farmers
Bross nah IJAW people ohhh, Dem get soft touch ohh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by asawanathegreat(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
I tire for Buhar and Okowa i for dis country oo
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by asawanathegreat(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
I tire for Buhari and Okowa i for dis country oo
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Iyou: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
The end in sight Matt 24 says it o,as we experience these calamities,friends its high time we return to God so as to make heaven.
...Oh God, how long will you keep mute?
Why are you allowing the Ismaelites to kill sons of Isaac...if Buhari thinks he can stand behind these terrorists to kill the innocent, God will definitely fight this battle...... When God comes,they will be history...........
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by Trexnemesis(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
Do me, I do you. No muzumuzu. Buhari asked for it, and got it.
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by autonomous22: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
I trust my Niger deltan ppl... we no b Benue. Here in rivers state we r waiting for dem (Fulani herdsmen) to try anything funny, den go know how far
Re: Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed by lloyds(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Buhari must be voted out by 2019!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Man Who Killed His Wife In Oshodi , Pictured At Akinpelu Police Station / BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.